BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

^Why not just wait a couple of weeks (until somebody finds out how to RNG) and RNG for a Shiny Cobalion with a good nature and IV's?

i have officially started a nuzlocke in black...im only at the first gym and i have a casualty

RIP: KITTEH (purrlion) died grinding

but i have LOOKER (patrat), SHELLER (oshawott), HOTHEAD (pansear)...i should have posted this in the nuzlocke challenge thread but its more fifth gen related. we should move/make that thread in fifth gen

Grinding before attempting a second go at the elite four, right now my team is mid 60's, It gets quite boring fast

Have you tried grinding at the undella mansion, subways, cheren and bianca? Much more entertaining when you can battle more then 2 trainers.

I let Reshiram knock out 5 of my Pokemon and then get Carracosta's health cut to half before trying to catch it. I threw an Ultra Ball, and what happened... a critical capture, my first one.

Go figure.

Change of seasons tomorrow. :D

I'm taking a small break from White. I just got the 3DS and have been absolutely loving Pilotwings. Once I complete a decent amount of Pilotwings I will return to White.
NINTENDO: PLEASE fix the 3DS DS game resolution! PLEASE!

quick update...i lost lol. first gym i slowly just lost everyone till i just had my starter and it was a quick rap up for the gym leader. also dmaster...i dont see the nuzlocke thread in fifth gen

Its catch rate is a small 25, which might explain why. I can sympathize; catching both forms of Basculin caused me much frustration - and for what? A useless Pokemon that's more frustrating than Shellos.

DNA said:
Its catch rate is a small 25, which might explain why. I can sympathize; catching both forms of Basculin caused me much frustration - and for what? A useless Pokemon that's more frustrating than Shellos.

Got some pretty decent moves, though. :-/ I like him, anyway. :)

Man, winter is probably the best season in the game, because it changes EVERYTHING. I'll have to go around Unova again to get all the hidden items now.

On another note, I found out that Golett and it's evolution are based off mechas, so I named mine RX-78. :cool:

Heracles32 said:
Man, winter is probably the best season in the game, because it changes EVERYTHING. I'll have to go around Unova again to get all the hidden items now.

That's exactly what I'm doing now.

I'm checking every area starting from Nuvema Town. Route 17 looks promising.

Since It's winter in the games right now, I think, Deerling will be in it's winter form, so I'll catch it, and it'll be my 6th main team member, behind, Axew, Cinccino, Sandile, Unfeazant and Samurott.

I said, keep it in the Future Speculation thread. Cut it out, guys.

dmaster out.

Right now I'm just trying to train myself a good, well-roundedish team for the Battle Subway and 2nd go at the Elite Four. My team's looking a little something like:

Porygon Z (Shifty)
Espeon (Carbuncle)
Infernape (Buttons)
Vaporeon (Hachiko)
Froslass (no nickname because it used to be a Japanese Snorunt >.< )
+1 varying slot (can't figure out who I want my final teammate to be)

Just wrapped up gym number eight. I'm roaming Route 7 before grinding for the E4. Almost to the post game!

Back