BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

Yeah, thats why. Speaking of which, my ds is open right now, and im not playing, lets close it to make my game time less :p

Good idea, DarkVoid, you deserve a cookie

Nightime in Castelia is kinda creepy

td260 said:
So... N is a COMPLETE creeper, Bianca has less braincells in her head than N has respect for personal space, and Cheren... doesn't have any character beyond being your rival.
My friend on another forum summed up the characters quite nicely.

I'm still loving the game though, I'm on Route 4 moving to the 4th Gym.

RE: The Final Week

@Darkvoid:

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

By the way, I picked up my copy of Black, started my journey with Tepig (nicknamed Pokabu) and am checking out the Dream World, launching March 30.

Currently in Pinwheel Forest, retrieving the Dragon Skull. Team consists of Apple (Snivy) and Hanes (Sawk).

As soon as I reach Castelia City, though, I'll be adding Darumakka to that list!

Just going through the last GYM, trying to stick to my combo of beating the Elite 4 within 3 days, which I've had since Pearl and even managed on Japanese Black. Had the game since Saturday so today's the deadline!
Current Team (This is White):
-Reuniclus*
-Conkeldurr
-Serperior
-Gigalith
-Druddigon
-Vullaby (Traded from Black)

Conkeldurr, Serperior and Gigalith have never left my party since they entered. (Except to trade for evolution, of course)

*Updated! Duosion Evolved!

At time of typing:
Reuniclus is Level 41
Conkeldurr is Level 45
Serperior is Level 47
Gigalith is Level 38
Druddigon is Level 32
Vullaby is Level 44

:)

Yep, I'll do quite a bit of training (as I learned from Black :p)

UPDATE: Just beat Iris! Yes! Now for a quick dinner and the rest of the night is all about advancing!

Rest of the game is easy from there. Make sure you have plenty of Full Restores (unless you are like me, who just wings it :p)

Nimbasa City's gym battle is my least favorite battle I've EVER had in a Pokemon game. They chose the most annoying thing they could if you don't have well leveled ground types with a resistance to flying.

I'm trying to find it right now. It's in Castelia City (so of course directions there will be hard lol). It took me forever just to find the guy to enter in the word code. >_> I'll edit this in a little bit.

Edit: This guy below me has it right. And that was the first building I went into lol.

dmaster out.

I absolutely hate Watchog. It is the biggest troll in 5th gen and the king of hax. It is just terrible.

I have 5 badges, I stumbling around in the cave with the Joltiks (<3). The electric gym was really annoying, good think I had Gigalith XD

You guys are so lucky. Im gonna be a couple weeks behind everybody because Im getting the Pokemon White themed DSi bundle and I have to save money. Im pretty sure im gonna order it off of Amazon. So untill now im cursed to listen to you guys talk about it LoL. So far I'm sure the game is gonna be a blast! But lets get to the question I wanted to ask. Im stuck between Snivy and Oshawott. Witch should I get? I would really like Oshawott, but Serperier is BEASTLY.

about to battle the 8th gym.
my lineup thus far:
-emboar.lv51
-simisage.lv40
-victini.lv41
-seismitoad.lv41
-druddigon.lv32 (currently training)

Back