BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

Eh, I think they did it for consistency's sake. They wanted the Reshiram/Zekrom in the cutscene to keep it's look.

I understand it, although I wouldn't mind shiny Zekrom!

I mean they could've made the scene make the pokemon look normal, but when you battle them they could be shiny.
Oh well, lets just hope there's an event for either of those in shiny form.

That's what I think they were trying to avoid.

Anyway, do you have Black or White? If you have Black, we could help eachother out in the future with completing the Pokedex (which I plan on doing) ;).

Anyone know if there are hidden items on the ground in B&W, like in previous games?

Because I've been clicking on suspicious spots and found nothing, assuming there was nothing there. Weird that it dosn't say anywhere.

There are a lot of hidden items. You get the Dowsing Machine after Gym 2.

dmaster out.

Aghh! I have to wait till' tomorrow after school to pick my reserved copy up from GameStop. You lucky people with no activities planned for Sundays.....I will post after I start the game tomorrow! I am so excited!!!!

Got mine a while ago, and up to second gym. Easier than last time (then again I know what I'm doing this time)

The text is more fun than previous games IMO

Just got to Castelia city with 9 hours on my game. I really need to hurry this up.

@Slick

The thing is, I just left my Ds on a lot while doing other stuff, and have been really distracted, which is hard to beleive considering its gen 5

Back