Discussion "Obsidian Flames" Partial Set List

187 is most likely Brassius because he's the Gym Leader of Artazon (the gold stadium). Brassius is also an older promo than Atticus.

Weird that we got a new Arven print that hasn't even been revealed in Japan but we still don't have the Violet Nemona.
Atticus is from the same round of promos as Mabostiff ex, since Mabostiff ex is out then so should Atticus

"More than 15 Trainer cards"

Technically, there are 20 all up including full art and gold.
Usually when they say this, they mean the main set. Unless they changed the way they worded things after all the SWSH sets to make everyone confused. Idk... don't like this set... the random reprint of arven and team star grunt makes no sense too...

Usually when they say this, they mean the main set. Unless they changed the way they worded things after all the SWSH sets to make everyone confused. Idk... don't like this set... the random reprint of arven and team star grunt makes no sense too...
I have some things I want from this set, but currently crossing my fingers that they do Larvitar and Ninetails are rares justice.

And with the list officially revealed, a massive congratulations on getting the partial set list exactly the same as the official set list.

Back