Northern California Regionals 2012

Keeper Of Night said:
pokemonjoe said:
Hey is anyone here going to be at the open gaming place friday?

Where/When is that?

I'm not 100% sure, but I heard it's at the venue on friday. I'll just be checking it out and chill there if people are there.

RobertBenjamin said:
blargh257 said:
Anyone have parking info? My mom would like it.

There's tons of parking space in the fairgrounds.

Is it free?

And Keeper of Night, i know i said i wouldn't need loan, then i tried rayquaza eels and now i may need loan IF there are not single vendors.

Does anyone know if there are single vendors?

Gistica said:
The website says nothing about open gaming...
I'm pretty sure it's unofficial, just a bunch of people playing at the venue friday night. Again, I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking.

blargh257 said:
Does anyone know if there are single vendors?
I'd like to know this too, since I also might need a Shiny/DV Rayquaza to borrow if anyone has any... Or buy one...

blargh257 said:
And Keeper of Night, i know i said i wouldn't need loan, then i tried rayquaza eels and now i may need loan IF there are not single vendors.

Alright, just LMK, I dont mind sharing as long as I get them back :p

It's going to be $8 parking. Interestingly, there is another event happening in the same venue on Saturday and its called "Kiss Me Dirty"...

I'm not kidding ! Check the events calendar:

http://thefairgrounds.org/calendar.cfm

RobertBenjamin said:
It's going to be $8 parking. Interestingly, there is another event happening in the same venue on Saturday and its called "Kiss Me Dirty"...

I'm not kidding ! Check the events calendar:

http://thefairgrounds.org/calendar.cfm

OMG, that looks messy.

Along with the "World's Biggest Haunted House". Will be very crowded at the fairgrounds this weekend!

It's going to be more crowded on Sunday because of the Quinceañera Cover Girl Pageant !!!

The winner of the senior's division gets a date with the pageant winner =p.

RobertBenjamin said:

Links/pix or it never happened.

RobertBenjamin said:
It's going to be more crowded on Sunday because of the Quinceañera Cover Girl Pageant !!!

Incentive level: Quinceañera Pageant

RobertBenjamin said:

Don't make me scoop in the finals.

What time is everyone showing up? It would be interesting to meet some of you! I already know Blargh, Ben, and Meaty..

Puckstopper20 said:
What time is everyone showing up? It would be interesting to meet some of you! I already know Blargh, Ben, and Meaty..

Well i don't know ben...
showing at nine.

And some what tell me if ben was joking or not because if he wasn't i'll scoop the finals. i swear i will.

I'll be there by 8:30. If anyone sees me, I'm going to be wearing an oshawott hat and a black worlds 2012 shirt/black jacket. I'd like to meet some of you guys :)

Ill keep your outfits in mind.. Ill be wearing a sharks hoodie, like the shark as my avatar.. And white plugs on my ears.. And shorts... Say hi lol

Either green/brown hoodie or blue and black striped t-shirt, with giants hat and jeans.
(logo https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVYFO7QTG4g_m3YhS3mRq5PdfDzzM9dJDlf8M73buuVbFle9LELA)

Let me know how it all goes for you guys, okay? ...for both Saturday and Sunday. I'd like to know what went on, since I cannot be there myself.

Back