Northern California Regionals 2012

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
October 13-14.
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
344 Tully St.
San Jose, California.

I don't have any knowledge of the location, etc., but i was born in SJ so... i don't know.

Expect me to be there.

Please post any other info that i do not already have.

Yeah I'll be there. I'm actually really looking forward to it and I'm hoping I do better than last year at Fall regs lol.

I'll be there. We'll likely have a larger and more diverse crowd than we did in April.

Meaty said:
I'll be there. We'll likely have a larger and more diverse crowd than we did in April.

Why is that? Fewer Regionals, or are you insulting my hometown?

blargh257 said:
Why is that? Fewer Regionals, or are you insulting my hometown?

Yeah I meant that there's fewer regionals, but while I'm at it, sure I'll insult your hometown. :p

I know last year there was a pokebus traveling from Socal. Is there that service this year? If so, can I get the details?

pokemonjoe said:
I know last year there was a pokebus traveling from Socal. Is there that service this year? If so, can I get the details?

So far i have heard nothing.

Say. I'm still rather new to the current Pokemon TCG scene, so I ask: Is this the only Regionals Tournament in the West Coast?

PumpedAaron said:
Say. I'm still rather new to the current Pokemon TCG scene, so I ask: Is this the only Regionals Tournament in the West Coast?

Oregon and SoCal will have regionals later in the season.

RobertBenjamin said:
Oregon and SoCal will have regionals later in the season.

That's a yes.

I'll be playing Zekterra again. what will all of you be playing?

Either Empoleon or a Rogue I've been working on. Probably Empoleon because I haven't had great luck with Rogues lately.

Buying a Rayquaza EX right now to maybe put in the deck. About a week and a half to regional day- now is the time to buy.

Back