• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Noivern Nuke (Noivern / Dusknoir / Keldeo EX / Yveltal)

I'd like to keep the Rope just in case I need to switch an opponent's active for some reason (an annoying ability or what have you). Without having used the combo before (Keldeo and Float Stone) how reliable is it to get both in a timely manner?

With your Ultra Ball and Supporter counts, it's pretty reliable, you're likely to get it out T3 at the latest, but if you really focus on it then T1 Keldeo+Stone is a possibility.

Ugh, forgot about the Switches. I suggest -2 Switch, or -1 Switch and -1 Rope. You should still have an extra retreating card simply for the first few turns when you may not have a Floating Keldeo.
Add another Meowistic and Espurr

Not sure if we're aloud to bump old threads like this but I didn't just want to make a new one if I didn't have to.

I managed to get my hands on some BCR Dusknoir with the Sinister Hand abillity and I wanted to rework the deck to fit them in. My friend also got the Rough Seas Stadium and I'm having a hard time fighting it since he can just heal the damage Noivern does if anyone had some suggestions on how to combat that.

I was thinking;

-3-3 Meowstic (FLF)
-1 Town Map
-3 ???

+3-1-3 Dusknoir (BCR)
+3 Rare Candy

Thinking about adding in some Double Dragon Energies (Ros), maybe swap out Keldeo for Hydreigon Ex (Ros), and I'm looking for a different stadium.

I know that, but he's not my main attacker. The deck is centered around Noivern. Baby Yveltal helps getting energy onto him.

Back