• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

Hi Athena,

Sorry for the delay. Would be interested in these cards:

1 Bronzong Break (XY10)
1 Genesect EX (XY10)

Still have the full art M Gardevoir Ex from XY5 for trade. Also have a full art Pikachu from CP3.

Small update with some more Generations cards I got from my Jirachi box today.

Also, sorry for the delayed responses...

Hey, are the following for sale, and if so, what would the prices be on them?

Vaporeon EX (Generations)
Hydreigon EX (ROS)
Zapdos FA (Generations)
Would £10 seem fair to you for the 2 cards still available?

£10 would be fine for Hydreigon and Zapros, but I thought you might also like to know that the other trade fell through so Vaporeon EX is still available, if you'd like to update your offer to include it. :)

Hi Athena,

Sorry for the delay. Would be interested in these cards:

1 Bronzong Break (XY10)
1 Genesect EX (XY10)

Still have the full art M Gardevoir Ex from XY5 for trade. Also have a full art Pikachu from CP3.

Still interested in the M Gardevoir EX of course, but not sure if the trade would be worth it on your end for just those two cards. So, uh, anything else you're interested in to make up the rest of the value, I guess? >_>

£10 would be fine for Hydreigon and Zapros, but I thought you might also like to know that the other trade fell through so Vaporeon EX is still available, if you'd like to update your offer to include it. :)
Could I also add on that Vaporeon then as well as the M Gardevoir EX FA for an extra £10 taking the total to £20?

Thanks

Could I also add on that Vaporeon then as well as the M Gardevoir EX FA for an extra £10 taking the total to £20?

Thanks

Sure, that sounds fine. :) Shipping for 4 cards is in the 20-50g range for €2.30/£1.84 so the grand total comes to €27.34/£21.84. I have the cards set aside for you, so whenever you're happy and ready to confirm, send me a PM and we can exchange info.

Hi! I'm interested in 1 copy of Virbank City Gym. I'm not quite sure what I would have for trade. Most of the things are not on your wants list, and are either too high value or not high enough. Are you trading specifically for cards on your wants list?

Hi! I'm interested in 1 copy of Virbank City Gym. I'm not quite sure what I would have for trade. Most of the things are not on your wants list, and are either too high value or not high enough. Are you trading specifically for cards on your wants list?

Yes, I'm only looking for my wants right now. If you don't have anything I'm looking for, you can always pay me in cash instead of trading. However, given that there's an ocean between us, you'll probably end up paying more in shipping than you would for a single card, so I'm not sure if that would really be feasible for you.

For Professor Juniper FA, I have one non-1ed one in perfect condition, or a 1ed one with some edge wears on the back. Interested in either one?

Have a non-1ed FA Venusaur EX too

For Professor Juniper FA, I have one non-1ed one in perfect condition, or a 1ed one with some edge wears on the back. Interested in either one?

Have a non-1ed FA Venusaur EX too

Sure, I'd be interested in both those cards. :) I'd prefer the better condition unlimited Juniper FA over the edge wear one; I don't really care about edition. Let me know what you'd like for them!

Sure, I'd be interested in both those cards. :) I'd prefer the better condition unlimited Juniper FA over the edge wear one; I don't really care about edition. Let me know what you'd like for them!
Interested in Articuno FA (20th). Maybe another EX or holo cards. Will PM offer

Hi Athena,

Still have M Gardevoir EX FA (XY5) for trade. Would be interested in N from XY10 and Trevenant Break. What do you have for trade in terms of N from XY10?

3 XY10 boxes and I only pulled 4 Ns. *sigh* So I've got 3 of those available to trade. They're 1st ed. but missing the stamp (as seems to be the case for all XY10 N and TR supporters).

Hello, would you be willing to CML for your japanese Mega Alakazam

Hey, thanks for the interest. :) Unfortunately, I'm pretty much exclusively looking for my wants at the moment and I didn't see any on your list. I would be happy to sell you the card instead of trade, if you'd like, otherwise you're welcome to wait until I refine my wants sometime in the next few months as I work on my living card dex.

Hey, thanks for the interest. :) Unfortunately, I'm pretty much exclusively looking for my wants at the moment and I didn't see any on your list. I would be happy to sell you the card instead of trade, if you'd like, otherwise you're welcome to wait until I refine my wants sometime in the next few months as I work on my living card dex.
How much would you be asking?

How much would you be asking?

Prices seem to be kind of all over the place right now, hmm. How does €5 + shipping costs sound? Assuming standard shipping, that would cost €1.15, so your total would be €6.15, or approximately US$7.

Hi Athena,

Still have M Gardevoir EX FA (XY5) for trade. Would be interested in N from XY10 and Trevenant Break. What do you have for trade in terms of N from XY10?

3 XY10 boxes and I only pulled 4 Ns. *sigh* So I've got 3 of those available to trade. They're 1st ed. but missing the stamp (as seems to be the case for all XY10 N and TR supporters).

I actually have 4 Ns for you now, if you'd like them. I forgot that the Blastoise packs came with XY10 packs inside and I managed to pull another one.

Prices seem to be kind of all over the place right now, hmm. How does €5 + shipping costs sound? Assuming standard shipping, that would cost €1.15, so your total would be €6.15, or approximately US$7.
Is it the full art version?

No, it's just regular. It would be listed as an FA if I had the FA for trade.

Back