• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

The majority of my collection is Japanese cards, but I do have some English, including a bunch of T/S/S cards. I'm rather busy at the moment, but I'll try and take a look through your list over the next couple days and let you know what I have. :)
Cool, Thanks for taking the time.

Hey Athena,
Since you don't include C/U/R in your list I'm sort of shooting blindly, trying to build a Greninja BREAK deck and you seem to have an insane collection. My collection is pretty mediocre but perhaps there's something you might want.
EDIT: Forgot to mention all the cards I have and want are English.
Heres my haves:
Google doc Spreadsheet link
Heres my wants:
Pastebin Link

Thanks for your patience! These are the cards that you're looking for that I have available:

1x Greninja BREAK (BKT)
2x Energy Retrieval (PCL)
1x Rough Seas (PCL)
1x Super Rod (NVI)
3x Skyla (BCR)

However, it doesn't appear that there's anything on your list that I'm looking for, since I'm only interested in my Wants at the moment. I would be happy to sell them to you, if you wish, but you may have better luck purchasing from someone a bit closer to you so that you're not paying for transatlantic shipping for a few trainer cards and a single BREAK. Not that I would turn down your business or anything, just looking out for your best interests.

Last edited:
Thanks for your patience! These are the cards that you're looking for that I have available:

1x Greninja BREAK (BKT)
2x Energy Retrieval (PCL)
1x Rough Seas (PCL)
1x Super Rod (NVI)
3x Skyla (BCR)

However, it doesn't appear that there's anything on your list that I'm looking for, since I'm only interested in my Wants at the moment. I would be happy to sell them to you, if you wish, but you may have better luck purchasing from someone a bit closer to you so that you're not paying for transatlantic shipping for a few trainer cards and a single BREAK. Not that I would turn down your business or anything, just looking out for your best interests.
Yeah I completely understand. I think I'll look more locally. Thanks for letting me know though.

Hi there, recently got some FA/EX, see if you interest in this:

My
Mewtwo EX secret 163/162
Houndoom EX FA
Glalie EX FA
M Glalie EX FA
battle reporter FA

Your
M Gyarados EX FA
Greninja break
Charizard EX FA FLF
Gengar EX FA
Darkria EX
Assault vest
super rod
startling megaphone
bursting balloon
puzzle of time

Please let me know if you want to add/delete anything, thanks

Hi there, recently got some FA/EX, see if you interest in this:

Are your cards in English or Japanese? I'm guessing English based on the numbering of Mewtwo EX SR, but I want to double check. If they are indeed English, I'm afraid I'll have to decline, as I'm only interested in Japanese cards at this time, aside from the few English cards listed in my wants.

Are your cards in English or Japanese? I'm guessing English based on the numbering of Mewtwo EX SR, but I want to double check. If they are indeed English, I'm afraid I'll have to decline, as I'm only interested in Japanese cards at this time, aside from the few English cards listed in my wants.

sorry i didn't realize that you only collect jap cards now. i still see SR/FA/EX under your english want, that's why i give it a try

sorry i didn't realize that you only collect jap cards now. i still see SR/FA/EX under your english want, that's why i give it a try

English Wants

EX/FA/SR - Recent Sets

N/A

"N/A" stands for "Not Applicable" and means that there are no English EX/FA/SR cards that I am currently looking for. I do not exclusively want Japanese cards, but the only English product that I'm interested in at the moment are ETBs, some old Pokémon* and older sealed product. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:
"N/A" stands for "Not Applicable" and means that there are no English EX/FA/SR cards that I am currently looking for. I do not exclusively want Japanese cards, but the only English product that I'm interested in at the moment are ETBs, some old Pokémon* and older sealed product. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Alright got it, if you are looking for base set cards, or HGSS cards please do let me know, i may have got them. thanks

Hi Athena,

You have an unlimited japanese Shaymin Ex (XY6 63/78) listed. Do you have that one for trade or is it the one that we traded for last time. If not I would be interested in it. Do you have some XY10 trainers for trade too? Still have M Gardevoir Ex FA on hold for you.

Hi Athena,

You have an unlimited japanese Shaymin Ex (XY6 63/78) listed. Do you have that one for trade or is it the one that we traded for last time. If not I would be interested in it. Do you have some XY10 trainers for trade too? Still have M Gardevoir Ex FA on hold for you.

Ope, sorry, the Shaymin-EX on my list is the one I already traded you. I must have forgotten to remove it, so I'll fix that now.

I haven't gotten my XY10 boxes in yet; hopefully I will this week. If you're interested, I can list the trainers I get for you when I get the boxes. I do have some trainers available from the recent BREAK starter pack (and of course earlier XY sets) if you're interested in any of those, as well.

Hi Athena,

Would be mainly interested in N from XY10 and potentially some Rare Candies. and selected Break cards such as Trevenant Break and Delphox Break bvut not sure on the latter two thus far. Please let me know when you receive your boxes. Best luck with your pulls. Mine have been great.

Could we do my Jap:
Shiny M Rayquaza EX FA (XY7)
M Gardevoir EX FA (XY5)

for your English:
M Gyarados EX FA
Greninja break
Vaporeon EX

?

Could we do my Jap:
Shiny M Rayquaza EX FA (XY7)
M Gardevoir EX FA (XY5)

for your English:
M Gyarados EX FA
Greninja break
Vaporeon EX

?

Sure, that sounds like a fine trade to me. :) Feel free to PM me to confirm.

Updated with XY10, BREAK Starter, and Series 4 Cipher cards now available.

Hey, are the following for sale, and if so, what would the prices be on them?

Vaporeon EX (Generations)
Hydreigon EX (ROS)
Zapdos FA (Generations)

Hey, are the following for sale, and if so, what would the prices be on them?

Vaporeon EX (Generations)
Hydreigon EX (ROS)
Zapdos FA (Generations)

ToToLaw has expressed interested in Vaporeon-EX, so that card is temporarily on hold. However, both other cards are still available. :) You're welcome to make me an offer or you can ask and I would be happy to look up cash values myself. Thanks!

ToToLaw has expressed interested in Vaporeon-EX, so that card is temporarily on hold. However, both other cards are still available. :) You're welcome to make me an offer or you can ask and I would be happy to look up cash values myself. Thanks!

Would £10 seem fair to you for the 2 cards still available?

Back