• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

Minor Update: I'll be in the US from the 18th (this Monday) through Feb 3rd, so if any US traders/buyers want to make a deal for US shipping before I leave, get in touch!

LARGE UPDATE: Primarily concerned with English language cards. My full list of EX/FA/BREAK/Shiny English cards available for trade has been added to significantly, I have a detailed listing of all code cards available, and I've also begun the process of reorganizing my English set listings by breaking down my haves set by set, starting with all XY-era cards.

The next step will be to continue the process for BW-era cards, and then pre-BW. Once my full card organization is done, I'll be expanding again with a full collector's wants list for my living Pokédex.

LARGE UPDATE: Primarily concerned with English language cards. My full list of EX/FA/BREAK/Shiny English cards available for trade has been added to significantly, I have a detailed listing of all code cards available, and I've also begun the process of reorganizing my English set listings by breaking down my haves set by set, starting with all XY-era cards.

The next step will be to continue the process for BW-era cards, and then pre-BW. Once my full card organization is done, I'll be expanding again with a full collector's wants list for my living Pokédex.

I am interested to buy Pokemon bulk cards if you can let me know what you have and price. Need to know what extensions you can offer ???

First time deal I would like to buy say 500 or 1000 Pokemon cards.

(Bulk C/U/R

4000+ bulk (would prefer to trade most/all at once) It's currently uncounted and uncategorized, but is on my list. If you're interested but want more details, let me know and I'll make the sorting/counting a higher priority.)

Right now I can't go to 4000 cards.

When you are ready let me know.

Be seeing you.

I am interested to buy Pokemon bulk cards if you can let me know what you have and price. Need to know what extensions you can offer ???

First time deal I would like to buy say 500 or 1000 Pokemon cards.

When you are ready let me know.

Be seeing you.

Hey, thanks for the interest. :)

English-language Bulk: Primarily of the HGSS-era and the BW-era, though I do have some cards XY-era and pre-HGSS era.
Japanese-language Bulk: From BW3 through XY9.

What do you think of 500 bulk of either language for €25/£20 or 1000 for €45/£35? I could do a mixture of both, too.

The biggest downside is the shipping costs. I pulled out some of my bulk to weigh it for shipping estimates. 500 cards is about 1kg which would cost you €14.65 (this includes tracking and insurance). 1000 cards bumps it up to the 2kg-5kg category which is €21.15. However, I could ship up to 2000 cards for that price, if you would like to add on more.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. :)

Hey, thanks for the interest. :)

English-language Bulk: Primarily of the HGSS-era and the BW-era, though I do have some cards XY-era and pre-HGSS era.
Japanese-language Bulk: From BW3 through XY9.

What do you think of 500 bulk of either language for €25/£20 or 1000 for €45/£35? I could do a mixture of both, too.

The biggest downside is the shipping costs. I pulled out some of my bulk to weigh it for shipping estimates. 500 cards is about 1kg which would cost you €14.65 (this includes tracking and insurance). 1000 cards bumps it up to the 2kg-5kg category which is €21.15. However, I could ship up to 2000 cards for that price, if you would like to add on more.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. :)

Okay : I will give it a go. I will buy 2000 Pokemon cards from you. Please confirm total cost and I will pay you with Paypal

Please, at this time I want only English - language Bulk, and would apprecate if you include some XY-era cards.

Athena . . . I will need your Paypal account email address to send payment. Just confirm total cost and we can get this done.

That's it for now. Be seeing you.

Okay : I will give it a go. I will buy 2000 Pokemon cards from you. Please confirm total cost and I will pay you with Paypal

Please, at this time I want only English - language Bulk, and would apprecate if you include some XY-era cards.

Athena . . . I will need your Paypal account email address to send payment. Just confirm total cost and we can get this done.

That's it for now. Be seeing you.

Thank you! I will PM you with my PayPal information and we can continue the deal from there. :)

Hi . . . hello

The following POKEMON CARDS are from your marketplace post, and I would appreciate you giving me a price on these.

FA/Shiny/UR/SR (XY-era & BW-era)

M Gyarados EX FA (BKP)

Gengar EX FA (PHF)

Charizard EX FA (FLF)

Cresselia EX FA (BCR)

Cheren FA (BCR)

Cobalion FA (NVI)

Thundurus FA (EPO)

Tornadus FA (EPO)

Reshiram FA (BW)

Zekrom FA (BW)

There is no rush as I am still awaiting the arrival of my bulk shipment.

Just gotta catch 'em all . . .

The following POKEMON CARDS are from your marketplace post, and I would appreciate you giving me a price on these.

There is no rush as I am still awaiting the arrival of my bulk shipment.

Just gotta catch 'em all . . .

Happy to help! :D I grab from my prices from a combination of recent eBay sold listings to kind of get an idea for the more recent and fair price. Let me know what you think!

M Gyarados EX FA (BKP) - €14
Gengar EX FA (PHF) - €10
Charizard EX FA (FLF) - €12
Cresselia EX FA (BCR) - €9
Cheren FA (BCR) - €7
Cobalion FA (NVI) - €4
Thundurus FA (EPO) - €2
Tornadus FA (EPO) - €2
Reshiram FA (BW) - €4
Zekrom FA (BW) - €7
-------
All cards = €71 (£55)

Shipping would cost €11.50 for the set; includes tracking and insurance (approx. 2-3 days shipping time).

Hoi, ik zag dat je Nederlandse pokemon kaarten zoekt. Ik heb er zelf nog aantal liggen.
Welke kaarten zoek je?
Groetjes

Hoi, ik zag dat je Nederlandse pokemon kaarten zoekt. Ik heb er zelf nog aantal liggen.
Welke kaarten zoek je?
Groetjes

Sweet! :D I never thought I'd actually find someone here looking to trade Dutch cards. :p

Base Set Wants:
Blastoise Holo
Chansey Holo
Machamp Holo
Ninetails Holo

Jungle Wants:
Clefable Holo
Electrode Holo
Flareon Holo
Jolteon Holo
Kangaskhan Holo
Mr. Mime Holo
Nidoqueen Holo
Scyther Holo
Snorlax Holo
Victreebel Holo
Wigglytuff Holo
Dodrio
Gloom
Lickitung
Primeape
Rapidash
Tauros
Cubone
Poké Ball

Fossil Wants:
Basically everything. I only got 2 packs worth of Fossil so I'm missing most cards, including all holos and a bunch of U/C as well.

Welke kaarten zoek je?
Groetjes

Sweet! :D I never thought I'd actually find someone here looking to trade Dutch cards. :p

Base Set Wants:
Blastoise Holo
Chansey Holo
Machamp Holo
Ninetails Holo

Jungle Wants:
Clefable Holo
Electrode Holo
Flareon Holo
Jolteon Holo
Kangaskhan Holo
Mr. Mime Holo
Nidoqueen Holo
Scyther Holo
Snorlax Holo
Victreebel Holo
Wigglytuff Holo
Dodrio
Gloom
Lickitung
Primeape
Rapidash
Tauros
Cubone
Poké Ball

Fossil Wants:
Basically everything. I only got 2 packs worth of Fossil so I'm missing most cards, including all holos and a bunch of U/C as well.

Base Set Wants:
Blastoise Holo
Chansey Holo
Machamp Holo
Ninetails Holo

Jungle Wants:
Clefable Holo
Electrode Holo
Flareon Holo
Jolteon Holo
Kangaskhan Holo
Mr. Mime Holo
Nidoqueen Holo
Scyther Holo
Snorlax Holo
Victreebel Holo
Wigglytuff Holo
Dodrio
Gloom
Lickitung
Primeape
Rapidash
Tauros
Cubone
Poké Ball

Fossil Wants:

That is awesome!! I really never tought I would find a dutch trader on this site haha.
But I have the Kangaskhan Holo and Machamp Holo for you :D
And I probely have some fossil cards to, but I have to look that up for you tommorow hihi
I would love to trade it for some eevee or eeveelutions cards, this is my list with my wants

Eevee
- Eevee 11 Wizards Black Star Proma
- Eevee 75/147 Aquapolis
- Eevee 69/113 Ex Delta Species
- Eevee 13/17 Pop Series 3
- Eevee 13/30 Sylveon Half deck
- Eevee 21/30 Sylveon Half deck
- Eevee BW97 BW Black Star Promos japans (deze krijg ik waarschijnlijk)
- Eevee 63/98 Ancient Origins (deze krijg ik waarschijnlijk al)

Jolteon:
- Jolteon 4/64 Jungle
- Jolteon 20/64 Jungle
- Jolteon 14/110 Legendary Collection
- Jolteon C26 Mystery
- Jolteon H12/H32 Skyridge
- Jolteon 3/17 POP Series 3
- Jolteon 26/98 Ancient Origins (krijg ik waarschijnlijk al)
- Jolteon Ex 109/113 Ex Delta Species
- Jolteon Goldstar 101/108 Ex Power Keepers
- Jasmine's Jolteon 30/141
- Jolteon EX japans 28/83 of 195/XY-P

Vaporeon:
- Vaporeon C18 Mystery
- Vaporeon H31/H32 Skyridge
- Vaporeon 19/115 Ex Unseen Forces
- Vaporeon 34/100 Masjestic Dawn
- Vaporeon 22/98 Ancient Origins
- Vaporeon ex 110/113 Ex Delta Species
- Vaporeon Goldstar 102/108 Ex Power Keepers
- Vaporeon EX japans 24/83 of 194/XY-P

Flareon:
- Flareon 19/64 Jungle
- Flareon 10/110 Legendary Collection
- Flareon C13 Mystery
- Flareon H7/H32 Skyridge
- Flareon 5/113 Ex Delta Species
- Flareon 2/17 POP Series 3
- Flareon 13/98 Ancient Origins
- Flareon Ex 108/113 Ex Delta Species
- Flareon Goldstar 100/108 Ex Power Keepers
- Karen's Flareon japanse kaart
- Flareon-EX japans RC6/RC32 of 006/032

Umbreon:
- Umbreon H29/H32 Aquapolis
- Umbreon 32/144 Skybridge
- Umbreon 22/95 Call of Legends
- Umbreon 86/90 Undaunted
- Umbreon 64/116 Plasma Freeze
- Umbreon Goldstar 17/17 POP Series 5
- Karen's umbreon

Espeon:
- Espeon 20/75 Neo Discovery
- Espeon H9/H32 Aquaolis
- Espeon 81/90 Undaunted
- Espeon Ex 102/115 Ex Unseen Forces
- Espeon Goldstar 16/17 POP Series 5
- Espeon EX breakpoint

Glaceon:
- Glaceon LV.X 98/100 Masjestic Dawn

Leafeon:
- Leafeon Japanese EX

Sylveon:
- Sylveon XY04 XY Black Star Promos
- Sylveon 15/30 Sylveon Half Deck
- Sylveon 30/30 Sylveon Half Deck
- Sylveon EX japans PokéKyun Collection

Thanks! I'll take a look through for you to see what I have later this afternoon, though I don't have all too many cards from pre-HGSS eras. I take it you're specifically looking for English except when Japanese is specified?

Thanks! I'll take a look through for you to see what I have later this afternoon, though I don't have all too many cards from pre-HGSS eras. I take it you're specifically looking for English except when Japanese is specified?

Thank you for looking! I prefer the English version but I will also except the Japanese version :D

Happy to help! :D I grab from my prices from a combination of recent eBay sold listings to kind of get an idea for the more recent and fair price. Let me know what you think!

M Gyarados EX FA (BKP) - €14
Gengar EX FA (PHF) - €10
Charizard EX FA (FLF) - €12
Cresselia EX FA (BCR) - €9
Cheren FA (BCR) - €7
Cobalion FA (NVI) - €4
Thundurus FA (EPO) - €2
Tornadus FA (EPO) - €2
Reshiram FA (BW) - €4
Zekrom FA (BW) - €7
-------
All cards = €71 (£55)

Shipping would cost €11.50 for the set; includes tracking and insurance (approx. 2-3 days shipping time).

Sorry, but I can't do these prices. When in doubt stay out.

These prices are not for me.

No problem. :) If you change your mind, would like to make a counter-offer, or want prices on any other cards, feel free to ask!

Here are the cards in your list I have available for trade! FYI, the "Mystery" cards were for the GBC game only; I don't think they exist as physical cards at all.

These are the cards I have in English:
Eevee 75/147 Aquapolis
Jolteon 20/64 Jungle
Vaporeon 34/100 Masjestic Dawn
Flareon 19/64 Jungle
Umbreon Prime 86/90 Undaunted
Espeon Prime 81/90 Undaunted

These cards I have, but only in Japanese, not in English:
Eevee 63/98 Ancient Origins (Japanese only)
Jolteon 26/98 Ancient Origins (Japanese only)
Vaporeon 22/98 Ancient Origins (Japanese only)
Flareon 13/98 Ancient Origins (Japanese only)

Aside from those, I might be able to get Sylveon-EX and Flareon-EX cards for you, since I have a PokéKyun Premium Collection Box in the mail on its way to me now, and that contains 5 packs. For English ones, I'll also be getting a couple of Generations boosters with my Mew box that's supposed to arrive today. I won't know for sure which cards I'll get until I open the packs of course.

Let me know what you think, which cards you'd like to trade for. :) If you'd prefer to wait until I open my remaining PokéKyun packs, that's fine, too.

Hi, I am interest in some of your english cards. Would you interest in a trade like this:
Your
Scizor EX
Greninja break
M Gyarados EX FA

My
Groudon EX (promo XY)
Sceptile EX
M Sceptile EX

I also got older sets like base set and HGSS set. If you want anything from these sets please let me know.

Thanks

Hi, I am interest in some of your english cards. Would you interest in a trade like this:
Your
Scizor EX
Greninja break
M Gyarados EX FA

My
Groudon EX (promo XY)
Sceptile EX
M Sceptile EX

I also got older sets like base set and HGSS set. If you want anything from these sets please let me know.

Thanks

Sorry, but I'm not really interested in anything but my current wants at the moment. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Back