• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

Hey Athena! Still interested in the M Tyranitar FA, any chance you're interested in a FA Lucario from XY3?
If not, that's all good aha. :)

Sorry, no. :< At least XY8 is coming out soon, so maybe we can work out a deal with that somewhere. :p I still have M Tyranitar FA and I highly doubt that I'll be able to get my ebay selling set up that soon, so it should be safe for you until then. :)

hi, I have a M Ampharos ex in jap. I also got a sliver M gengar ex promo also in jap, will these cards interested you? I am living in Hong Kong, not sure if you ship here.

thanks

Yep, I'm happy to ship worldwide. :) Would be interested in the Gengar promo, but I'm only looking for M Ampharos EX as a Full Art (86/81) since I already have the regular version.

Interested in:
Japanese: Mew EX FA (Shiny Collection)
Japanese: Landorus EX FA (BW6) (1st ED?)
English: Rayquaza EX FA (Roaring Skies)

I have (all 1st Ed Japanese):
Hydreigon EX FA (XY6)
Venusaur EX FA (XY1) Small nick in the back, can post photo if requested
Keldeo EX FA (BW6) Edge wear in the back, see photo: http://i.imgur.com/QNgwfqP.jpg

Thanks for the interest! Nice to see more traders dealing with Japanese card around here. :D

Sadly, I just finished making a deal with ToToLaw that includes my ROS Rayquaza EX FA. I was actually coming to this thread to edit that card and my PCL Hippodon out of the OP when I noticed your post. I do have your other 2 requests still, though, and yes the BW6 Landorus EX FA is 1st Edition (as are 99.9% of the rest of my Japanese cards).

Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in, or we could just work out a deal for those two.

Sure, that would be acceptable to me. :) And, yes, both cards are M/NM, pack to sleeve. If you're happy with that, feel free to PM me to confirm and we can go from there.

I've updated with my haves and wants from XY8. I also have some Raichu and Noivern BREAK Evolution Packs available, as well as a complete sealed Awakening Starter Deck for FE Cipher. :)

Hey Athena! I'm interested in these cards:
M Tyrantitar EX FA (XY7)
Chesnaught BREAK (XY8)
Mewtwo EX (XY8 - Blue Shock version)
Giratina EX (XY7)

Let me know if I've got anything you're interested in! :)
I'm also going to be putting up some Pokemon Japanese Merch probably tomorrow night. If you wanna wait to check until then. I can let you know when the pictures are up :)

I'm primarily looking for FAs at the moment and I'm not seeing any in your Haves list, but I'm always a sucker for merch, so poke me to remember and I'll take a look when you update. :)

@Robin Aisaga @SotS

After a very long wait (including almost 2 weeks of my box lost in NYC >.<) I finally have my Fire Emblem Cipher Series 2 cards in!

I've updated my Cipher section to add the new cards and also to add more image links so that the cards are (hopefully) easier to see. Unfortunately, the FE Cipher Wiki has been very lax about updating with the new set, so I don't have titles for cards, just character names and card numbers. There are also no pages/lists of the Theme Deck cards, so instead I've simply taken a picture of the theme deck cards with exclusive arts that I have for trade. The other theme deck cards re direct reprints of cards from the set itself.

Hey Athena, before I start collecting these new cards, I'm going to play the game first. Because I don't know anything about these characters nor the story yet...

I wish they made cards of characters from the first Fire Emblem (Rekka No Ken) released in the west. That I would buy instantly :)

Hey Athena, before I start collecting these new cards, I'm going to play the game first. Because I don't know anything about these characters nor the story yet...

I wish they made cards of characters from the first Fire Emblem (Rekka No Ken) released in the west. That I would buy instantly :)

No problem! I'll keep my OP updated as I trade/sell, so feel free to come back. :) I've been following along with a lot of the news and releases (and fanart!) and stuff, so I already know the majority of the characters, at least enough to recognize them and know their names. :p

The 3rd set is going to include characters from Path of Radiance as well as more Fates characters, and then the next set will be FE12 and a couple others. It seems like they're going to keep pushing back to older games, so we'll likely get some FE7 cards at some point. :D

My Japanese Red Flash & Blue Shock cards are all listed under XY8 since that's much easier to type. I have the following:

Zoroark BREAK (XY8)
Chesnaught BREAK (XY8)
Maroark BREAK (XY8)
Raichu BREAK Evolution Pack x2
Noivern BREAK Evolution Pack x2
Glalie EX (XY8)
Mewtwo EX (XY8 - Blue Shock version)
M Mewtwo EX (XY8 - Blue Shock version)
Mewtwo EX (XY8 - Red Flash version)
M Mewtwo EX (XY8 - Red Flash version)

If you're looking for English BREAKthrough cards, I don't have any. I'm primarily a Japanese collector and I haven't gotten around to picking up any English stuff for the last couple sets yet.

Back