• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

OP is now updated with my haves and wants for Bandit Ring (BW7)! Cipher cards should be up sometime in the next couple days as well. :D

Hey Athena! So I've got the Collection X and Y cards that I needed from someone else, but I'm definitely interested in your Giratina EX and M Tyranitar EX FA from Bandit Ring. Can you CML for those two? Thanks!

Side note, I have a Japanese Winona FA coming in the mail by the end of this month, if you're interested in that. I know cards I don't have in hand can't be traded yet, so that's why it's just a side note. Thanks again! :)

Could I get a paypal quote on these:

Terrakion EX FA (Dragons Exalted)
Tornadus EX FA (Dark Explorers)
Mewtwo EX FA (Next Destinies)
Shaymin EX FA (Next Destinies)
Victini FA (Noble Victories)
Cobalion FA (Noble Victories)

Thanks

Bit of eBay research gave me the following values thereabouts:

Terrakion EX FA (Dragons Exalted) £7
Tornadus EX FA (Dark Explorers) £5
Mewtwo EX FA (Next Destinies) £22
Shaymin EX FA (Next Destinies) £6
Victini FA (Noble Victories) £5
Cobalion FA (Noble Victories) £7

If you'd like all 6, I'd be happy to give them to you for £50 plus shipping. Due to the total value I would suggest opting for the €11 (approx. £8) shipping which would include insurance and wouldn't incur any weight penalties for padded envelope, etc.

Hey Athena! So I've got the Collection X and Y cards that I needed from someone else, but I'm definitely interested in your Giratina EX and M Tyranitar EX FA from Bandit Ring. Can you CML for those two? Thanks!

Side note, I have a Japanese Winona FA coming in the mail by the end of this month, if you're interested in that. I know cards I don't have in hand can't be traded yet, so that's why it's just a side note. Thanks again! :)

Thanks for the wait; I was able to check up on your thread today. Unfortunately I didn't really see anything I'd since I'm mostly just looking just looking for my 'wants' at the moment. That said, I am indeed interested in the Winona FA, so feel free to get back in touch with me when you get that in. :)

Bit of eBay research gave me the following values thereabouts:

Terrakion EX FA (Dragons Exalted) £7
Tornadus EX FA (Dark Explorers) £5
Mewtwo EX FA (Next Destinies) £22
Shaymin EX FA (Next Destinies) £6
Victini FA (Noble Victories) £5
Cobalion FA (Noble Victories) £7

If you'd like all 6, I'd be happy to give them to you for £50 plus shipping. Due to the total value I would suggest opting for the €11 (approx. £8) shipping which would include insurance and wouldn't incur any weight penalties for padded envelope, etc.

Sounds like a good price, and I will go for that £8 shipping option, with a padded envelope. Send me a paypal address when you're ready, thank you.

OP is now updated with a selection of the cards I have available for FE Cipher! I have actually ordered a second booster box so I will update with more cards (including SRs and Rs) when those come in.

Thanks for the wait; I was able to check up on your thread today. Unfortunately I didn't really see anything I'd since I'm mostly just looking just looking for my 'wants' at the moment. That said, I am indeed interested in the Winona FA, so feel free to get back in touch with me when you get that in. :)
Hey! So I've got the Winona FA now. Let me know if there's any trade we can do :) Thanks!

Not particularly. For the moment, I'm mostly looking for my wants. That said, I do hope to build up a new wants list for my living Pokédex once I finish with my Organization which should hopefully be within a month or 2 and there might be some base set cards on that list, so you may want to check back when I have that done. :3

Hey Athena, I'm new to the pokébeach marketplace, and I'm interested in your Fire Emblem Cypher Collection. It would be nice to have some of my favorite characters. Though I have no idea what to bid, does the value between cards differ much? for example what is a reasonable price for ''Duke of Rosanne, Virion''? I don't have much to offer except for cash, the only thing that might interest you is Gardevoir EX (Not a full art)

Shipping wouldn't be a problem as I live in the Netherlands. You may PM me, if you prefer.

Hey Athena, I'm new to the pokébeach marketplace, and I'm interested in your Fire Emblem Cypher Collection. It would be nice to have some of my favorite characters. Though I have no idea what to bid, does the value between cards differ much? for example what is a reasonable price for ''Duke of Rosanne, Virion''? I don't have much to offer except for cash, the only thing that might interest you is Gardevoir EX (Not a full art)

Shipping wouldn't be a problem as I live in the Netherlands. You may PM me, if you prefer.

Hey, thanks for the interest! Just tell me which cards you're interested and I can give you the prices for each. Generally speaking, N's are the cheapest, then HNs, Rs, and SRs are the most expensive. I mostly use eBay sold results for prices with some other references as well for cards that aren't as popular yet (like the cipher ones).

• Frederick (My favorite character)
  • Robin
  • Morgan
  • Lucina
  • Lon'qu
  • Virion
I see each character has multiple versions, I tried to find an image for each corresponding card. Unfortunately there isn't a very extensive database where I can find them by number. Could you help me out a bit? I hope It's not too much work.

Thanks a lot, I figured out which particular cards I want, Perhaps you could put those emblem-wiki links in your OP
  • Sacred Descendant, Lucina B01-055N / B01-055ST
  • Amnesia-Stricken Tactician, Robin (Female) B01-058N / B01-058ST
  • Warm-Hearted Guard Captain, Frederick B01-061N
  • Duke of Rosanne, Virion B01-062HN
  • Aristocratic Archer, Virion B01-063N / B01-063ST
  • Gynophobic Swordsman, Lon'qu B01-071N / B01-071ST
  • Child from Another Time, Morgan (Male) B01-088N
Can't say how much I'm going to buy, depends on the budget etc.

€1 each for the N cards and and €1,50 for the HN cards. So for the cards you listed it would be €7,50 plus shipping. I can't accurately say how much shipping will be until I get home so I can weigh the package, but I'm guessing I could ship them with Nederland 2 stamp probably, which is about €1,40 I think. I'll also be getting more Cipher cards within a week or so if there are more you might be interested in. :3

Yeah I'll wait till you get back from holiday and received those new cipher cards, I will check this thread time by time

Hey! So I've got the Winona FA now. Let me know if there's any trade we can do :) Thanks!

So, once again we're running into value issues. :p Looks like Winona FA is going for about US$9, where Giratina EX is cheaper (US$5) and M Tyranitar EX FA is more (US$20). So, uh, don't suppose there's anything else you're looking for that I might have? >_>

So, once again we're running into value issues. :p Looks like Winona FA is going for about US$9, where Giratina EX is cheaper (US$5) and M Tyranitar EX FA is more (US$20). So, uh, don't suppose there's anything else you're looking for that I might have? >_>
I'm just interested in my wants... sorry >.<

Back