• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Updated with Emerald Break!

Updated with Emerald Break haves and wants, and also a Team Plasma precon deck that I had forgotten I'd ordered an extra of. >_>

RE: Athena's Marketplace - Updated with Emerald Break

Updated with Emerald Break cards and also a Team Plasma half-deck that I'd forgotten I bought an extra of.

Hey Athena! :D I'm interested in your UR Energy Switch and Thundurus EX from Emerald Break. I've got Wally FA and a Salamence holo from there, let me know if we can work something out! Thanks! :)

Been pondering and looking up values. Definitely interested in the Wally FA and the Salamence holo, but they're not enough together to equal the UR, and there's nothing else you have in your haves that I'm particularly interested in at the moment, so that's sadly out at the moment.

I am, however, still interested in both of the cards your offering, and I might have some other cards you're interested ub? There's the Thundurus EX from XY6 which you also mentioned, but also some older cards that are listed in your OP as wants, including M Manectric EX, Manectric EX FA, Xerosic FA. Perhaps some combination of these would suffice for the Wally FA and Salamence holo? Let me know what you think. :3

Athena said:
Been pondering and looking up values. Definitely interested in the Wally FA and the Salamence holo, but they're not enough together to equal the UR, and there's nothing else you have in your haves that I'm particularly interested in at the moment, so that's sadly out at the moment.

I am, however, still interested in both of the cards your offering, and I might have some other cards you're interested ub? There's the Thundurus EX from XY6 which you also mentioned, but also some older cards that are listed in your OP as wants, including M Manectric EX, Manectric EX FA, Xerosic FA. Perhaps some combination of these would suffice for the Wally FA and Salamence holo? Let me know what you think. :3

I gotcha. Quick question, what shipping option do you use for amiami? My girlfriend's buying me another box and they've got them back in stock. I usually use EMS, but it's kinda expensive. So how much are the other shipping options for just one booster box?

Back to the trade, since she's buying me another box, can we hold off until then, because I'm really interested in the UR, aha. If I'm lucky and pull some other things that I need or already have that you want can we make a trade then? If not, I understand. I can definitely keep the Salamence H and Wally FA for you until then. Thanks! :)

Sure, I'm definitely willing to wait. :)

I usually use unregistered SAL. For a single booster box, it's ¥580 which is a bit less than US$5. If it's not a prime shipping time (like any time that's not the December set :p) it usually takes a little over a week for me to get my boxes when shipped that way. Not as fast as EMS certainly, but the price is right, and I'd rather spend my money on more cards than fast shipping. :p

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - H: Primal Clash, Emerald Break, Codes, Bulk, etc. L: FAs, JPN cards

Updated with the spoils of my English Primal Clash box and also listed some Wants from that set.

Got my box today, and just opened it, I actually pulled the UR Energy Switch from the box o.o aha, but I'm still interested in the Thundurus EX from Emerald Break. You wouldn't happen to have an extra Gallade EX, Rayquaza EX or M Rayquaza EX, would you? Those are the EXs I still need aha.
If not, I'm definitely interested in the Mega Manectric EX (that's the RR one, right?) and still interested in both full arts (Manectric and Xerosic)

Hey, congrats on the nice pull! :p

No luck on Rayquazas or Gallade (I've only pulled 1 each of the former and I don't have a single regular Gallade even ._.) But, yes, it's the RR M Manectric.

What about Wally FA and your English Gengar FA for all 4 of the cards of mine you're looking for (Thundurus EX, M Manectric EX, Manectric FA, Xerosic FA)? And we could trade the scrap codes as well, too, if you're still interested in those, like I mentioned in your trade thread? Let me know. :3

Athena said:
Hey, congrats on the nice pull! :p

No luck on Rayquazas or Gallade (I've only pulled 1 each of the former and I don't have a single regular Gallade even ._.) But, yes, it's the RR M Manectric.

What about Wally FA and your English Gengar FA for all 4 of the cards of mine you're looking for (Thundurus EX, M Manectric EX, Manectric FA, Xerosic FA)? And we could trade the scrap codes as well, too, if you're still interested in those, like I mentioned in your trade thread? Let me know. :3

Thanks! Aha. And are you still interested in the Salamence holo?
But that trade sounds good! It'd be this:
Your:
Thundurus EX
M Manectric EX
Xerosic FA
Manectric FA
All the needed scrap codes

For my:
Wally FA
Salamence Holo (if you still want it)
Gengar EX FA (English)
And that one scrap code you need (the macho Pikachu scrap code, I think?)

Would love the Salamence holo still, yes. :D And, yeah, it's the Lucha Pikachu I need, Yellow-4. If you're happy with that, feel free to PM to confirm the trade. :)

To comply with the new Marketplace rules, I have merged my sales and trading information into one thread. That also means time for a bump! :3

If you notice anything weird in the OP that probably happened when I was combining the two posts, please let me know.

Do you still have the Shaymin EX from Emerald Break? It's the only card I still need. I'm at campus and I have no idea what extras I have left, though I'm sure I have something from your wants list. I'll take a look for you ASAP, probably Friday.

Do you still have the Shaymin EX from Emerald Break? It's the only card I still need. I'm at campus and I have no idea what extras I have left, though I'm sure I have something from your wants list. I'll take a look for you ASAP, probably Friday.

I do indeed! I look forward to your offer. :3

Oops, forgot all about this. Sorry! It seems I had too much confidence in my pile of extras, I only have Dragonite EX FA from your list. That's going to be a bit of a problem, as I do think that one has a higher value than Shaymin EX.

Yeah, Dragonite FA is bound to be worth more. Don't suppose there's anything else I might that could make up the difference?

Shaymin EX is the only card I need atm :c

And the next set won't be released soon either, otherwise waiting might have been an option. I didn't get a full set last time with 2 boxes.

Yeah, same, I managed to get a UR Shiny Trainer, but no FA. :p

I actually had another user kindly message me to give me some more information about the relative values of the two cards. Apparently in Japan, Shaymin EX is worth significantly more than the Dragonite FA (likely due to its use capabilities), though I understand if you would choose not to weigh Japanese market considerations in determining a fair trade value.

Perhaps something else will come up in the future. :)

I had no idea, but I'm a collector so I know very little about which cards are good and which are not. My usual seller on YT always sells EX cards for $5 but I was late because my boxes took almost three weeks to arrive. It's indeed more expensive on Ebay (about $10), so you might be right :3

Back