Nintendo's E3 Digital Event Live Stream! [6/10]

Metalizard said:
So, basically, Primal Reversion is just a glorified Mega Evolution... expected...
I like that Groudon gains the Fire-type, I always thought it should have been at least part-Fire, though, it's true it only magnifies its weakness to Kyogre. At least, as a pure Ground, with Drought, the weakness to Water was nullified, now, it'll still be at least 2x weak... It's cool anyway, now it can make use of the sun for itself...
Primal Kyogre is freakin' huge! Primal Groudon didn't increase in size as much as Primal Kyogre... That makes it the second biggest pokémon after Wailord... which is also a whale...

I also liked the redesigned Hoenn map... I have no ideia what that island above Fortree City may be but looks insteresting... Also, the island on the southeast corner is either a Battle Frontier or something new à la Sevii Islands in FRLG or the Safari Zone and the new routes in HGSS...

Lastly, what does this all mean for Rayquaza? Will it get a Primal form too? I believe so, but will it be in these games too? They obviously are not gonna include Emerald's story in these remakes, it just doesn't fit. But it would be really unfair to leave Rayquaza out of the party, so to speak.
While the trademarked Delta Emerald may only be that, a trademark, with no actual game being released, I think there's still a possibility for the game to come out as it would complement these two remakes perfectly.
Since Kyogre and Groudon have an Alpha and an Omega next to their names, if Delta is indeed associated with Rayquaza, its Primal form would have a Delta symbol instead, within a green orb, maybe the Jade Orb from HGSS, and a third game could even introduce Team Sky or something like that looking to control Rayquaza, having a new story and be more like a sequel to these remakes than another remake... just some ideas...

Actually, I was thinking the other day... X and Y are equivalents to O-Ruby and A-Sapphire, one being red, the other blue, and then there's this 3rd monster related to each duo, both green and serpentine-like, that only appear to end the battle of the other two (as it says in Zygarde's dex entry)... My point is, what if, after ORAS, they released Pokémon Z and Delta Emerald as paired games (maybe with different names) where the stories of both regions would connect, with one having a Zygarde's new form (another thing implied by its dex entries and hidden moves), the other having Rayquaza's Primal form, as mascots?
I know, it doesn't make much sense, but still... just a theory...

Maybe the new attacks of Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre are the hidden moves of Zygarde (thousand waves/arrows respectively) which makes the involvement of Zygarde possible.

boe007 said:
Metalizard said:
So, basically, Primal Reversion is just a glorified Mega Evolution... expected...
I like that Groudon gains the Fire-type, I always thought it should have been at least part-Fire, though, it's true it only magnifies its weakness to Kyogre. At least, as a pure Ground, with Drought, the weakness to Water was nullified, now, it'll still be at least 2x weak... It's cool anyway, now it can make use of the sun for itself...
Primal Kyogre is freakin' huge! Primal Groudon didn't increase in size as much as Primal Kyogre... That makes it the second biggest pokémon after Wailord... which is also a whale...

I also liked the redesigned Hoenn map... I have no ideia what that island above Fortree City may be but looks insteresting... Also, the island on the southeast corner is either a Battle Frontier or something new à la Sevii Islands in FRLG or the Safari Zone and the new routes in HGSS...

Lastly, what does this all mean for Rayquaza? Will it get a Primal form too? I believe so, but will it be in these games too? They obviously are not gonna include Emerald's story in these remakes, it just
doesn't fit. But it would be really unfair to leave Rayquaza out of the party, so to speak.
While the trademarked Delta Emerald may only be that, a trademark, with no actual game being released, I think there's still a possibility for the game to come out as it would complement these two remakes perfectly.
Since Kyogre and Groudon have an Alpha and an Omega next to their names, if Delta is indeed associated with Rayquaza, its Primal form would have a Delta symbol instead, within a green orb, maybe the Jade Orb from HGSS, and a third game could even introduce Team Sky or something like that looking to control Rayquaza, having a new story and be more like a sequel to these remakes than another remake... just some ideas...

Actually, I was thinking the other day... X and Y are equivalents to O-Ruby and A-Sapphire, one being red, the other blue, and then there's this 3rd monster related to each duo, both green and serpentine-like, that only appear to end the battle of the other two (as it says in Zygarde's dex entry)... My point is, what if, after ORAS, they released Pokémon Z and Delta Emerald as paired games (maybe with different names) where the stories of both regions would connect, with one having a Zygarde's new form (another thing implied by its dex entries and hidden moves), the other having Rayquaza's Primal form, as mascots?
I know, it doesn't make much sense, but still... just a theory...

Maybe the new attacks of Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre are the hidden moves of Zygarde (thousand waves/arrows respectively) which makes the involvement of Zygarde possible.
They already have animations

Groudon really let himself go.

SgIKflr.png

Pangoro#1999 said:
boe007 said:

ah, didn't know that

boe007 said:
Pangoro#1999 said:

ah, didn't know that

yeh, they both involve green hexagons flying across the screen, not to mention they are both Ground moves with the same power/accuracy/range as Lands Wrath, meaning that Lands Wrath is a placeholder that changes to either of those moves in some circumstance (Zygarde changing to some forme).

Wow, Primal Kyogre is huge! They might as well have made him bigger than Wailord though. :p

And Primal Groudon just broke his own weight record, haha. Plus he grew almost 50% in height, too!

That new trailer was amazing! I cannot wait at all-it's made me fired up (also adding that Hoenn is the only region I haven't been to)! The graphics were stunning, and especially the battle backgrounds (the beach, the forest, the volcano...). I'm definitely choosing Treecko!

I love the new forms of Groudon and Kyogre! Doubled in size... maybe their battle has doubled in intensity too?

Uh... I'm not sure what's going on, but whenever I try to log into the mibbit chat, I see nobody on and the message, "Pokebeach is an invite only room".

Back