New Zodiacs?!

Blu3st33lix

Elegance takes a blue prince to show it!
http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/01/13/ophiuchus-13th-zodiac-sign-new-zodiac-sign-dates/

Talk about a new Zodiac Sign and the dates changing. It's called Ophiuchus and is between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Has your sign changed? Mine has. Once a cancer and now a gemini.

Discuss.

Yeah i heard that now everyone moves forward a month in the Zodiac Horoscope thing. I think im still the good ol carpricorn i used to be

Actually everyone moves back. I moved from Cancer to Gemini thats backwards.

@Meaty My mom was disappointed because she isn't one anymore.

Mine changed

EDIT: Post 1200

EDIT 2: Somehow I'm actually two Zodiac signs now :O

This fails. I was a Saggitarius...I LIKED being Saggitarius. I don't want to be Ophiuchus...

Ophiuchus isn't a new sign; it's been around as long as the other signs, but was never accepted with the twelve signs we normally associate the Zodiac with. This finding isn't exactly anything special and shouldn't be blindly followed, but either way, I'm still a Pisces. Fun.

DarkVoid57, HOW? I want to still be a capricorn... But it's actually possible that only children born after 2009 are affected by this. It has to do with the Earth being in a different alignment with the stars now.

My sign didn't change. I didn't want to have to memorize a new sign for myself anyway.:p

I am now technically a Capricorn. I LIKED MY AQUARIUS! THE NEW ZODIAC SIGN MUST DIE!

I kind of wonder what it means if you are two Signs, it's cool to still be an Aquarius and a Capricorn now.

Guy89, you are Aquarius whether we count twelve or thirteen signs; not sure what you mean by being two signs.

I guess what time of day you were born on February 16th would determine whether you were a Capricorn or Aquarius... You would still have the characteristics of both signs since you were born on a cusp, though.

So let me get this straight the reason why everyone's astrological signs have changed was due to the 8.8 magnitude Earthquake that struck Chile last year thus changing the Earth's axis slightly to the point where the Earth changes it's alignment with the stars which hasn't occured for nearly 2,000-3,000 years until recently?

I hope to God this wasn't what Edgar C. Cayce predicted before he died...
-___-

I know this also sounds like a weird question but is anyone's personalities going to change because of this change to the Zodiac? Everyone's personalities I think will stay the same, why should I let the Zodiac dictate my life? I never really bought into that horoscope junk anyway.

Back