XY New Video Message from Junichi Masuda coming July 4th!!!

BOUUcoHCEAIY0pq.jpg:large
fighting a...Golem?

I hope it evolves into something more... organic? I'm not a fan of inanimate pokes unless they have an actual "Body", it's a little to plain for my liking. But at least some of you enjoy it.

Yeah, at first I saw it and was like "Wow, what is this?" but just because it looked weird... Then I took a better look at its design, and it's actually quite cool... It was just the shocking surprise factor... Seriously, people, don't start with the complaints, at first it may look weird, but then, you'll notice how nice and innovative the design is. Usually, innanimate objects-based pokémon have the most creative designs, and this is something common when they create new ghost or steel types (And this one is both, which only makes it cooler)... Like someone said above, it's like the Claydol/Bronzong of this gen...

Mitja said:
Made a Steel/Ghost fakemon with a sword some years ago
http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com/art/099-Metrac-196398008
(as probably did some other fakemon artists)

I love it!
Seems like instead of a completely defensive floating mythic metal critter, we might have one with a useful attack stat this time? :DDd

Props on the fakemon. It is really, really, professional looking. Something GF would actually make.

Loving that new sword pokemon! Can't wait to find more information about it, should be interesting.

I dont usually like the inanimate object Pokemon too much, but "Hexcalibur" is awesome. Always wanted a Pokemon with a sword, but Im definitely content with it being a sword itself. The Ghost/Steel typing is just a bonus!

Yes, finally a steel\ghost, I wants it bad!!!!! Plus I think that is the last info they are going to release until October 12th.

I think the French name "Monorpale" is the reference for the "Vorpal Sword" in "Alice in the Wonderland".

I'd be REALLY surprised if this is actually the last info until release day.
I'm pretty sure what Masuda said at the end amounts to "you wouldn't want me to spoil everything in this video, right? ;D", not "btw this is the last info until october have fun".

Frezgle said:
I'd be REALLY surprised if this is actually the last info until release day.
I'm pretty sure what Masuda said at the end amounts to "you wouldn't want me to spoil everything in this video, right? ;D", not "btw this is the last info until october have fun".
Your translation is more spot on, actually.
What he said was "You don't want me spoiling everything so soon, right? Have fun exploring the new region this October!" Or something like that.

I'm a bit dissapointed given the way they hyped it.

And no, I don't think this is the last of what they'll reveal. Perhaps the last that he himself will be revealing, but surely coro coro will have new material.

Jay said:
I'm a bit dissapointed given the way they hyped it.

And no, I don't think this is the last of what they'll reveal. Perhaps the last that he himself will be revealing, but surely coro coro will have new material.
True. There are still 3 more CoroCoros that can leak before the games are released. I'm actually interested in what the November (released in October) will have in store, being as how it is likely to leak the day of the release.

Back