BW/BW2 New Unconfirmed Pokemon.

I like koromori's 'evo' on the same site. Tsutaaja's... meh

Here's the blog with all the 'new' info.
http://shellspider.blog101.fc2.com/

I zoomed in on it to see what it looked like
Might want to zoom in

Attachments

• wwwdotuporg1122404 (3).jpg
    wwwdotuporg1122404 (3).jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 43
Looks very fake to me. It's like a cross between a squid and Mijumaru.

Shimama-man said:
I like koromori's 'evo' on the same site. Tsutaaja's... meh

Here's the blog with all the 'new' info.
http://shellspider.blog101.fc2.com/

If that is a real pokemon (the supposed koromori evo) it will definitely be on my team.

Yeah, but what's the point of posting the same sized photo then. :p You could just zoom in on the original.

Besides, you don't even see anything different when you zoom in. The quality of the picture is to low to see any details.

I don't get why people would think it's related to Mijumaru; it obviously looks more like a squid. Yes, the coloring is similar, but it doesn't look anything like Mijumaru otherwise.

But as Tarazuma pointed out, this is most likely fake.

Yeah, that sure looks like the Water starter alright...A spliced Water starter with an Empoleon head. >__> If this is real, I'm definitely not getting him.

dmaster out.

It looks so fake it is not even funny. If it happens to be real, for some unknown reason, ill find where they live and knock them out one by one...

looks ice type to me could be real we dont know but fakes are getting good this time around;)

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Yes, a squid with Mijumaru's body plastered on it.

A rumor did say something about a squid pokemon;)

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
looks ice type to me could be real we don't know but fakes are getting good this time around;)

Some fakes were interesting - for example I was liking the fake Gigaisu prevo, but there are some fakes *cough*this one*cough* that I just don't approve of. Ugh... I don't know which is worse: this one or the ugly fake plant thing.

^i still hope tabunne is fake....
this looks fake, but i wouldnt mind if it was real
and who came up with the idea that this was related to mijumaru
mijumaru=squid....i didnt think so!

Back