BW/BW2 New Unconfirmed Pokemon.

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
wwwdotuporg1122404.jpg
Hey Loyal ___________!

Wow, it’s been a record breaking day! Five posts in one day! The PokéCommunity on 2ch has really been buzzing with rumors and other little tidbits and with all of this talk this picture came up. There’s no name as of yet and no information on it at all really. So there’s a very VERY high possibility that it’s a fake. I personally think it is, it’s to messy to be a legitimate Pokémon. It kinda looks like a possible mijumaru evolution. :S

So, with that what do you guys think? Fake? Real? Put your opinions down below!

Here’s hoping we get some confirmed info very soon –ozymandis
VIA "An Awesome Jungle Site"

Am i the only one that thinks that looks like a squid and a possible pre-evolution to that octopus Pokemon in that musical.

What on Earth is that!? It doesn't look anything like a Mijumaru evo to me - plus it looks too small to be an evo. Either way I hope it's a fake; I'd actually be quite disappointed if it were true (though it might grow on me if it is real).

its very fake. just edited the face. not even an octopus pre evo imo. also i think the other rumors on the great jungle site:) are more realistic like the elc/grd elephant and dolphin thats wtr/psy. only problem is that the dolphin idea has been going on forever and that the person couldnt get pictures

It looks real....I think it could be legit.

Playerking95 said:
Looks like Mijumaru and it looks fake i've got my hopes up way too many times.

I think as soon as you think it's fake it'll be real. :p

At first I thought this guy could be related to the Octo/Squid in the musicals video.....but actually I think it could be separate and an ice type.

Oh WOW, that pic is sooo fake. Mainly due to the dsi. Give me a break! they'd be better off with a blurry screenshot! No one has a copy of the game now, come on, who are they trying to fool? If there was a copy of the game floating around, there'd be much more then 1 lousy screenshot by now.

But in any case, a squid based pokemon WOULD be amazing O_O

I can't see what it's supposed to be... I get why people would say squid, and I get that the top half is pretty "squid shaped". But wouldn't it have to have tentacles?

Back