New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

RE:   New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Veyatii said:
Abhorsen said:
I very much hope they bring in GOOD pokemon. I personally Dont wanta see another Pichu-repeat where we get some crappy clone. I would want to see a couple 3rd generation pokemon playable, like Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken, but I have a feeling they're gonna screw it and add in Plusle and Minin. There isnt many 3rd Gen pokemon which would suit playability so Deoxys could also be an option as playing, yet I dont wanta see 3 Deoxys, maybe 1 where it can change form.

Deoxys could just be a normal form and change with every attack (*up*+b= Extremespeed-Change to speed///*left/right*+b= Superpower-Change to attack e.t.c).
They should give Mewtwo back his uberness (or a least some of it), the last appearance in Mele was brilliant but it did not play like the Pokemon games. If they at least take out Disable, replace the *down* slot with Confusion and add Psychic into the *Neutral* action and jack up his power then that would be perfect.
I also think that Raichu could be in here somewhere (they added Pichu in last time so they could very well complete the evolution chain now).
I know it would be hard to utlise the impression of their inclusion but I think that the Hoenn starter seem perfect for the game (think about Blaziken and Melee and you will understand).

Those ultra-powerful attacks done by Mario (massive fireball), Link (Triforce Sword Rain) and Kirby (Cooking Pot) are apparant secret attaacks which you unlock by collecting SMASH EMBLEMS.
I don't know how this system would work but I am enjoying my time imagining what power would be at my hands if say Mewtwo/Ganon/Bowser unleashed those decimating attacks...OMG...

Now all the game needs is Lugia as a charcacter and Tyranitar as a Giga Boss....

I hope for a mew (duh), I'm really glad that meta knight will be there, he's my favourite kirby character.

mew:
B^: teleport (like mew2)
B: metronome (use a random B attack)
B>: pound (like jiggly)
Bv: thunder (like pika)
I really hope he would be like that, if he's there
A: little punches, just like Kirby
Items: well, he doesn't grab them, just like Mew2
Opening: coming from the sky in a shiny mew ball
shield: same as others, except for the fact that the attacker bounces off when he hits it :D

RE:  New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

cute-mew said:
I hope for a mew (duh), I'm really glad that meta knight will be there, he's my favourite kirby character.

mew:
B^: teleport (like mew2)
B: metronome (use a random B attack)
B>: pound (like jiggly)
Bv: thunder (like pika)
I really hope he would be like that, if he's there

That would be too video game related(Thunder).

well, it would be easy to make, it would be able to float like mew2 and it would be cute :D. Mew is known to learn all attacks, and all characters on SSB are game-related (duh), so Y make a difference for mew.

Mr. Game & Watch's super...a giant Game & Watch crashing down like a Meteor?

And I HOPE Deoxys is in SSBB, because of the possibilities of the attack set...

B: Charge up a Psycho Boost attack (Hey...there are 6 characters that have a charge up B move...why not another?) It would be in attack form using this move.

B + side: Extremespeed, pretty much like Falco Illusion, and moving up and to the direction when in the air kinda like Ganondorf's Warlock Foot. Of course, in speed form.

B + down: A Defensive Sheild, deflects attacks and sends them back at the attacker, and is in Defense form, of course.

B + up: The Deoxys clones from the movie, clones come and assist Deoxys. In normal form.

Taunt: Deoxys emits the same aurora from the movie.

A moves...basically smacking of tentacles and and stabbing of tentacles and kicking of legs and such...

Grabs with...tentacles, again.

Entrance...Meteor crashing and Deoxys coming out of said Meteor.

It would be interesting if Deoxys stayed in the form it was in when using a Special attack...it could then smash with those big, thick Defense tentacles!

I sure hope the guys making SSBB are reading this thread. :D They have said that they have done no work on the game except for that trailer.... which leaves tons of open room for new Pokemon!!!!

Oh man! This would be a great idea for a Pokemon that comes out of the Poke Ball. Wailord! It could leap up out of the screen and come crashing down!! That would be awesome.

RE:  New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

GODZILLA said:
Oh man! This would be a great idea for a Pokemon that comes out of the Poke Ball. Wailord! It could leap up out of the screen and come crashing down!! That would be awesome.

yeah, and we'd have the regis freezing everything, letting rocks fall or just fire superpowers :D, and ofcource the starters will be there with leaf blade, blaze kick and muddy water

I hope Fox McCloud Is in there, his speed attacks are awsome(I always beat my friends with him when i'm playing melee) And Raichu might not be a bad idea but they should really get rid of Jigglypuff and Deoxys would be sooooooo awsome to play as...OMG...whoah!!:cool:

I hope they do add 4th generation pokemon in it like Lucario.Also one question where is Pit from anyways?Wolf O'donell would be good and Krystal.The bosses should be the Butterfly guys in Starfox assault,Ganondorf,KingDEDEDE,Rayquaza,Groudon,kyogre,Bowser,and many more

The highest damage possible from a single hit on Melee is Roy Fire Blade that do around 52%. Mewtwo's strongest attack is a FULLY charged Shadow Ball that does a mere 25%.

In Melee though Mewtwo was my favourite character, he was nowhere near the sheer power he had at his disposal in the games.
If he was just that much stronger, slightly heavier and faster then he would be absolutely perfect.

*Thinks to himself* ...mabye a thread like this....

I know everyone wants all these legendary pokemon to be playable but face it, almost all legendary pokemon cannot even be fitted a decent playing moveset for SSB, and usually all legendaries are pokeball-pokemon.

Also, I dont think they're gonna introduce more clone characters, i.e. Waluigi, Daisy, etc. It would be nice to see them, but they really have no background and have nothing to work on. You could create a moveset for them but since they have no real personality there is not much to create.

They wont add in any 4th generation pokemon, and it would even be difficult to add in 3rd generation pokemon. They add in pokemon who can be moved and played easily without looking like a person. I would say that Sceptile, Swampert and Blaziken are big contenders for being in it since their moveset are easy and would look decent for gameplay. Can you seriously imagine Kyogre or Rayquaza playable?... I cant, and if they were, they'd look very person. I do not want to see Raichu for gods sake. Pikachu was enough and then Pichu... oh god. Pichu was one of the biggest embarrasments to SSBM and I hope they dont bring the crappy-clone back. I dont wanta see any more clones... EVER. That's what makes Zero-Suit-Samus so cool, because she simply cant be the Samus we all know from SSBM.

I was playing SSBM with my friend a while back and he had Wario on there!!!! How the heck did he get him!?!?!?!

Pit is from kid icarus. You probobly wern't around when the game came out for the regular nintendo (Nintendo entertainment system or NES). It is a game kind of like metroid but it has a diffrent storyline and he never made it like metroid and mario did. I think they forgot about him and they are think of making another game with him in it but it has not been annouced yet.:) EDIT To get wario select mario and change his costume with the x and y buttons or the c stick and make sure you have the yellow hat and pink costum and walla your mario is actually wario.:)

Since villains are usually around in Meele gangs--i.e. Bowser and Gannon. Now about Meowth for Pikachu's enemy?

Meowth's movies:

Entrance: Meowth's balloon (Not like the ballons in Pokemon Dash, but like the hot-air balloon in the anime) lands--and Meowth jumps off, ready to battle.

B = Fury Claws
B + UP = Hyper Fangs
B + DOWN = Mud Shot
L Shield = Cardboard cuts of Jessie and James. :)

Losing Exit: Jessie and James rushes in--and pick him up.

What you do think sir?

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

GODZILLA said:
I was playing SSBM with my friend a while back and he had Wario on there!!!! How the heck did he get him!?!?!?!

Wario is in the game... well, not really. If you use the X or Y buttons to change Mario's outfit on the character select screen, he has a yellow and purple outfit. Peach also has an outfit that looks like that of Daisy.

The previews at the Electronic Entertainment Exposition are pretty spectacular. I have high expectations for this game, but there can be a lot of changes made between now and its release date in 2007. Hopefully, they will get more stuff, and not have stuff cut out from the game.

Oh, and Meowth was in the original Super Smash Bros. for the N64.

Something that I've been throwing around for a while now, ever since I got SSBM, is the idea of a heavyweight Pokémon character, since all of the current ones are light. I think Tyranitar would be a good fit; it could swing its tail and punch, throw rocks, bite the opponent, and unleash a Hyper Beam that would leave it in the same status as "shield shattered".

Back