New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

RE: NEW!!!SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL

Looks awesome!!! I can't wait to see the secret characters. Here's some Pokemon I hope are in it:
Blaziken, Heracross, Alakazam, Sneasel (or Manyula), Groudon, Mew, Poliwrath....
It would be hard to do any Pokemon that aren't... well, land Pokemon. (Sadly, no Lanturn....)

No, those are probably just starters. I mean unlockable characters: the ones not shown. I was disappointed they didn't give us at least 1 Pokemon...

I want them to put Wolf O'donell,Krystal from Starfox,Deoxys,Lucario from pokemon,Conker the squirel even though he is to violent and curses,Diddy and Pixie Kong,Shadow,Sonic,Knuckles,Tails from Sonic,and Waluigi,and bowser jr.

Hmm.... King dedede (from Kirby), Ridley (from Metroid), Poo, Jeff, and Paula (from Earthbound).... There's probably more, but I can't think of them.

well the new smash sound's foun but it's to bad i don't have a friend to help me beat up pikachu.

any way what was with the dog on the video?

RE:  New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Ever heard of Nintendogs? I sure hope that dog is an item, and not a playable character....

oh that i hated that game as much as i hate real dog's

anyway it look's like it will be an item.

SNNNNNAAAAAKKKKKEEEE...

that was so awsome... hidding in the box... I hope that is his shiled...

did any of you think those supper moves looked like fattiltys or like capcoms old power up specialty moves?

AWESOME I will probobly get it when my brother gives me the new system after it comes out later this year.:)

This is 100% awesome!!! Meta Knight, and Pit that's enough for me... But Solid Snake?!? Didn't see that one coming.... ^ ^

I can't wait to see what pokemon are going to be in the game. I hope deoxys and jirachi are cameos just like mew and celebi in the previous smash bros games.:)

The dog's an item - it covers the screen for a few seconds (how tight..)

Hmm, CTTOI Deoxys as a playable character would be REALLY interesting... eh, it's probably just me.

I like the graphics. Mario's overalls (or whatever they're called) actually look like denim... =D

Yeah the graphics are very good except for Kirby. If you watched the part of the video were it's showing of the better graphics on the old characters Kirby doesn't change at all!:p

Yeh, Kirby doesnt seem to change at all. Not that that's disappointing, but maybe they could have improved him a little bit. They've also kept some of the same moves too, just watch and you pick up quite alot.

I very much hope they bring in GOOD pokemon. I personally Dont wanta see another Pichu-repeat where we get some crappy clone. I would want to see a couple 3rd generation pokemon playable, like Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken, but I have a feeling they're gonna screw it and add in Plusle and Minin. There isnt many 3rd Gen pokemon which would suit playability so Deoxys could also be an option as playing, yet I dont wanta see 3 Deoxys, maybe 1 where it can change form.

RE:  New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Abhorsen said:
I very much hope they bring in GOOD pokemon. I personally Dont wanta see another Pichu-repeat where we get some crappy clone. I would want to see a couple 3rd generation pokemon playable, like Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken, but I have a feeling they're gonna screw it and add in Plusle and Minin. There isnt many 3rd Gen pokemon which would suit playability so Deoxys could also be an option as playing, yet I dont wanta see 3 Deoxys, maybe 1 where it can change form.

Deoxys could just be a normal form and change with every attack (*up*+b= Extremespeed-Change to speed///*left/right*+b= Superpower-Change to attack e.t.c).
They should give Mewtwo back his uberness (or a least some of it), the last appearance in Mele was brilliant but it did not play like the Pokemon games. If they at least take out Disable, replace the *down* slot with Confusion and add Psychic into the *Neutral* action and jack up his power then that would be perfect.
I also think that Raichu could be in here somewhere (they added Pichu in last time so they could very well complete the evolution chain now).
I know it would be hard to utlise the impression of their inclusion but I think that the Hoenn starter seem perfect for the game (think about Blaziken and Melee and you will understand).

Those ultra-powerful attacks done by Mario (massive fireball), Link (Triforce Sword Rain) and Kirby (Cooking Pot) are apparant secret attaacks which you unlock by collecting SMASH EMBLEMS.
I don't know how this system would work but I am enjoying my time imagining what power would be at my hands if say Mewtwo/Ganon/Bowser unleashed those decimating attacks...OMG...

Back