New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

RE:  New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

pokemunkulys said:
Who's Ridley?
A dragon like creature from Metroid Prime games. He's the leader of the Space Pirates.

Really? i haven't heard of it. but then again i'm not really intouch with the video games from Nintendo, except for Pokeman.

Arcanine out.

So far it is still considered a rumour and is possibly fake. Wait until Nintendo reveal something on their site or the official SSBB site to confirm anything.

pokemunkulys said:
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally hope they have sonic in it.

Yeah Sonic is awsomee, but he issnt from Nintendo, he is from SEGA
So, i doubt that Sonic will be in the game :(

RE:   New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

nigafiga said:
pokemunkulys said:
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally hope they have sonic in it.  

Yeah Sonic is awsomee, but he issnt from Nintendo, he is from SEGA
So, i doubt that Sonic will be in the game :(

snake isn't from nintendo either, they even said sonic was a possibility on the website :p

RE:  New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mew the source of all said:
Deoxys would be awesome

Is Ridley that dragon in the backround of Brinstar Depths
No, that's Kraid (another boss in the games). Ridley is the Dragon you see Samus fighting in the intro movie.

Although I'm a big Deoxys fan, (He's my 4th favorite pokemon EVUR :p) I doubt he'll be showing up on SSBB. Also, many people are denying that Sonic or Tails will show up, but Nintendo has actually signed some sort of a deal with Sega so I have a feeling they're gonna make the cut.

darkrayquaza said:
Hey then this thing will probbabaly be on ps3 and 360

What makes you say that? It's a Nintendo game and since when was a Nintendo game released outside a Nintendo console? The LoZ CDs do not count.

That rumor about taing out the ICs and others have been confirmed false. I do not want Ice Climbers or G&W to be taken out anyways. ;-;

Deoxys might appear as a pokeball pokemon as well as other pokemon. To be honest, I don't really want to see another pokemon as a character. Maybe Red or Gold?

What I'm really anticipating is the new Samus. With her old self and zero suit together as one character (like Zelda and Shiek), they look really sweet. I also call Snake because I want to see who he fits in the game. XD

RE:   New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

InfiniteMasterEx said:
darkrayquaza said:

What makes you say that? It's a Nintendo game and since when was a Nintendo game released outside a Nintendo console? The LoZ CDs do not count.

That rumor about taing out the ICs and others have been confirmed false. I do not want Ice Climbers or G&W to be taken out anyways. ;-;

Deoxys might appear as a pokeball pokemon as well as other pokemon. To be honest, I don't really want to see another pokemon as a character. Maybe Red or Gold?

What I'm really anticipating is the new Samus. With her old self and zero suit together as one character (like Zelda and Shiek), they look really sweet. I also call Snake because I want to see who he fits in the game. XD
At the SSB site, they said that you can't control Samus becoming ZS Samus. It comes off when you use some sort of item.

RE:    New! Super Smash Bros. Brawl

GODZILLA said:
InfiniteMasterEx said:
darkrayquaza said:

At the SSB site, they said that you can't control Samus becoming ZS Samus. It comes off when you use some sort of item.

I'm pretty sure it says "under certain conditions" maybe samus' melee emblem attack will be a huge blast, after which she is zero suit.

InfiniteMasterEx said:
So it is false? I've been looking for official sources the entire week and found nothing. I never fully believed it would be true, even though I would love Ridley to be in the game. Could you post up the link where it is confirmed?

Wow I thought it was true when it was posted glad that it is false.:)

Back