NEW EzTrader Reputations

I made it so if you have any positive reps your signature on posts will automatically contain a link to your reps and will say how many reps you have.

It makes it much easier when viewing an entire list that isn't filtered by user id. It won't say who it is for if you didn't. It would only say the person's id, not username. My goal is to end up creating a page for the Trade Council to use so they can view every rep easily and know who it is for.

Guys, if you're having trouble, please PM KA with your problems. Furthermore, add links to the places where you should get positive refs and help this guy out. It'll make life a lot easier for him instead of having him spend time clicking through the x pages of refs you have. That is all.

Hello here is a link to page 3 where a positive rep is listed as negative.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/eztrader.php?id=38949&view=0&page=3

if I did this incorrectly or need to do anything else please let me know. Thanks for your help!

The staff is in the process of correcting false negatives. There is no need to notify us about them at this time.

I am pleased to announce that we have finished going over the negative reps. If we missed one please let me know.

I just left a ref for theducktamer, but need it to be removed. I thought i was supposed to leave feedback in the new EZ area as well as the old ref area...please erase and I will re-post with the following info (example)

""Rating: Positive (+1)
Buyer/Seller/Trade: Trade
Communication: Great communication! PM me when cards were shipping and kept in contact the whole trade!
Descriptions of Cards: Cards were said to be near-mint and arrived that way!
Shipping: Quick, and very well packaged!
Overall/Additional Comments: N/A. """""

sorry for my confusion and thanks

Binx345 said:
I just left a ref for theducktamer, but need it to be removed. I thought i was supposed to leave feedback in the new EZ area as well as the old ref area...please erase and I will re-post with the following info (example)

""Rating: Positive (+1)
Buyer/Seller/Trade: Trade
Communication: Great communication! PM me when cards were shipping and kept in contact the whole trade!
Descriptions of Cards: Cards were said to be near-mint and arrived that way!
Shipping: Quick, and very well packaged!
Overall/Additional Comments: N/A. """""

sorry for my confusion and thanks

Done

If this happens to anyone else, please pm me.

Back