NEW EzTrader Reputations

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Some of you may have noticed in the Trading Forums it lists how many reps you have for ezTrader. After a lot of work I managed to get a script made that can transfer everyone's reps to this. Please use the Submit Feedback form which can be found on their profile page. I will be working on adding everyone's reps over the next couple days. If there is an error where you got a negative feedback and you shouldn't have, please contact me with a link to the rep in ezTrader so I can fix it.

RE: Trade Reputations

All reputations should be updated. Contact me if there are any errors.

@Mudkip711: I got your pm so I will be taking care of it momentarily.

Please make sure you are using the EzTrader system through the profile from now on. We will no longer be using reputation threads to leave trade reputation. Those will simply be an archive for referencing old reputations from now on. Big thanks to King Arceus for getting this to work!

I don't know how I feel about this new system I honestly don't like the formatting that much

Who do we talk to if there is a problem with our reps? It is saying I have 9 negative reps but I have never gotten a negative rep.

Eevee said:
Who do we talk to if there is a problem with our reps? It is saying I have 9 negative reps but I have never gotten a negative rep.

King Arceus said:
All reputations should be updated. Contact me if there are any errors.

Eevee said:
It is saying I have 9 negative reps but I have never gotten a negative rep.

The negative is coming from a feedback with no +1 or positive.

omahanime said:
The Trade Council wants to improve the quality of feedback left. If you have ever dealt with a member but wished the previous feedback could have prepared you better for the negotiations. Was communication an issue? Were the cards not as described? Did their style of shipping did not match yours?

For these reasons we are urging members to adopt the following recommendation.

BLANK:
Code:
[b]Rating:[/b]
[b]Buyer/Seller/Trade:[/b]
[b]Communication:[/b]
[b]Description of Cards:[/b]
[b]Shipping:[/b]
[b]Overall:[/b]

Rating: Positive (+1), Neutral (0), Negative (-1)

Buyer/Seller/Trade (Choose 1, what you were or did in the transaction)

Communication: How were they at responding to your PM's? Did they tell you when they were shipping? Were they honest/dishonest about anything?

Description of Cards: Were cards described accurately?

Shipping: How fast did you receive your item? How was it packaged? (Poorly, Very Good, etc)

Overall/Additional Comments: Any other thoughts about the trade not provided above?

EXAMPLE REPUTATION:

Rating: Positive (+1)
Buyer/Seller/Trade: Trade
Communication: Great communication! PM me when cards were shipping and kept in contact the whole trade!
Descriptions of Cards: Cards were said to be near-mint and arrived that way!
Shipping: Quick, and very well packaged!
Overall/Additional Comments: N/A.

Rating: Neutral (0)
Buyer/Seller/Trade: Buyer
Communication: OK communication. Did not keep me too updated about the status of my items after payment was sent
Descriptions of Cards: Cards were said to be in mint condition and were.
Shipping: Very Slow Shipping, but packaged very well.
Overall/Additional Comments: Took over 2 weeks to receive my package with little to minimal communication. I would like more communication especially when dealing with money.

Just copy the blank form and paste into the feedback thread and fill in.

This is a reminder to still use this format with the EzTrader system.

This is a good example of why it is important to follow the guidelines on why feedback should be followed. I can't have a script account for everything.

Everyone that has PM'd me or posted here has had all their negative references fixed. In the event your reps did not transfer please PM me a link to your rep thread.

Is there going to be a top 10 for reps like Gym has?

And what do you do if there is no topic URL? I just put N/A, but in the future, it there something else I should put?

Is there going to be a top 10 for reps like Gym has?

Not sure yet. I would have to find a way to modify how it can get counts so it can do that efficiently. Right now it wouldn't be possible.

And what do you do if there is no topic URL? I just put N/A, but in the future, it there something else I should put?
Put the person's name please. If you can link me to the rep you gave I will fix it.

ATTENTION:​

If you have a link in your signature to your old reputation thread, please update the link to point to your EzTrader Reputation. I have updated mine. If you need help or have questions pm me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Is there a way we can get the EzTrader to show in all forums? That way we won't even need to put a link in our signature.

If your worried about the 500 character limit, try tinyurl and tinypic.

I don't care about the limit, I just think it's be easier to have it under the name in any forum/PM.

Shining Raikou specifically requested that it was only available in the trading forums.

Back