Pokemon New Electabuzz Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(TYranitarFReak) said:
these will rock / shock every one i belive:

* stage 3 pkm
Haha, NO!
I keep a straightjacket in the closet just in case Pokemon ever decided to have Stage 3 Pokemon.

Just no.

[ChanseyMaster]

Has anyone noticed that this new pokemon is the first pokemon that is an evolution or pre-ev. for a pokemon that has already gotten a new evolution or pre-ev? (Elekid)

(TYranitarFReak) said:
hey pkm's abt creativity!

when they are out of ideas they will surely make stage 3 pkm, juz time will tell u
I think you mean:
Hey, Pokemon's about creativity!

When they are out of ideas they will surely make Stage 3 Pokemon. Time will tell you.

Also. No. They're never going to do that. Accept that as a fact. How can you expect to make Pokemon like Dragonite or Flygon bigger/better? Also, trinities are the basis of many things in life, and make much more sense than others. It's more...semetrical.

They won't make Stage 3's.

[ChanseyMaster]

I think the legendary pre-evolution idea is.. decent. Like for example;

You go into one of the new caves/towers and you find the lengendary have flown/ran away leaving an egg. You have to hatch the egg and when it hatches, you place it back where you found it and you'll get an item/HM to advance to the next town/Gym Leader...

.. Its possible.

RE:  New Electabuzz Evolution!

Zoidberg said:

You go into one of the new caves/towers and you find the lengendary have flown/ran away leaving an egg. You have to hatch the egg and when it hatches, you place it back where you found it and you'll get an item/HM to advance to the next town/Gym Leader...

.. Its possible.

I can understand having there be baby pokemon that are related to other legendaries, but not baby forms that evolve into the legedaries. I can understand a mew mewtwo sort of situation.

(Zoidberg is funny, Futurama has been discanceled)

Zoidberg said:

.. Its possible.

i'm with u, since lots of pkms can evolve, why not with legendaries?

No evolutions of Legenderies and no pre-evos for two reasons
1.Evolutions will be too powerful
2.Pre-evos would make them too common
Don't forget they don't breed so it would be wierd of there being a Pre-evo that you can't get and there is where I rest my point.

(TYranitarFReak) said:
Zoidberg said:

.. Its possible.

i'm with u, since lots of pkms can evolve, why not with legendaries?

Whoops. I didnt mean it like that. I sorta meant like a Lvl: 5 of legendary like a Pokemon that just came out of an egg.

Baby Pokemon are a scar on the face of Pokemon. They're simply the creator's excuse to make the game different. Every single baby pokemon has no use at all whatsoever and is just a waste of space in the ever expanding pokemon world.

As for Legendary evolutions, no. It will never happen. Legendaries are specifically made to be already powerful, hence being called Legendaries. Having an evolution to boost their stats even more will destroy the game's balance, especially competitive battle. As for Baby-Legendaries, no... just no. It would be stupid to have baby legendaries since the point of catching a legendary is that it is a tough battle. A baby-legendary would be far too easy, so if its stats were increased then the evolution would be far too strong, again unbalancing the game even more.

Legendaries should stay how they are, and baby pokemon shouldnt even exist at all. Babies should be replaced by evolutions of the crap pokemon out there, and there's ALOT of them...

Abhorsen said:
Baby Pokemon are a scar on the face of Pokemon. They're simply the creator's excuse to make the game different. Every single baby pokemon has no use at all whatsoever and is just a waste of space in the ever expanding pokemon world.

As for Legendary evolutions, no. It will never happen. Legendaries are specifically made to be already powerful, hence being called Legendaries. Having an evolution to boost their stats even more will destroy the game's balance, especially competitive battle. As for Baby-Legendaries, no... just no. It would be stupid to have baby legendaries since the point of catching a legendary is that it is a tough battle. A baby-legendary would be far too easy, so if its stats were increased then the evolution would be far too strong, again unbalancing the game even more.

Legendaries should stay how they are, and baby pokemon shouldnt even exist at all. Babies should be replaced by evolutions of the crap pokemon out there, and there's ALOT of them...

Agreed :eek:

Also, you can't even breed Legendaries. Alright, let's say you CAN breed some of them in D/P. What happens? You could just have a team made entirely of Diarugas and Parukias a lot easier than the nomal way.

Player:"I've got a Legendary Baby! I've got a Legendary Baby!"
Nooob:"Trade wit mi plx i cnat beat firts gym 133dar!"
Player:"Alright, hold on!! Let me hatch the other 375 eggs!"

It sou nds prety stupid, right-.-? That's what would happen if Legendaries had a Pre-evo. And anyway, this thread is about ELECTABUZZ-SUPPOSED-TO-BE-EVO. Why are we always moving offtopic?

Yeah, baby pokemon suck... which is why I'm really worried about how the fourth gen will turn out, Nintendo might just resort to sticking loads of them in.

Not all pokemon are made to be good in battle. Even though the main point of the game is battle, they make some just to be cute or cool. Not all of the pokemon have to be strong. Baby Pokemon and pokemon like luvdisc(however you spell it) Are just to create a realistic world with lots of different kinds of pokemon.

well, baby pkms exsist coz the artists have no idea what pkms to draw!! sounds pretty lolxz isn't it? but it is true~

look at the luvdisc, it is juz a love turned sideways, added some eyes, mouth....etc

and look at muk, grimer! they are simply SHIT ! a small shit evolves into a bigger shit, funny isn't it?

I wonder who dreams up the pokemon anyway.:)

Oh Idid not know that was him and I have heard of his name but I did not know he was the actual creator of them. I thought it was PUSA. Anyway I think huntail needs an evolution too.:)

^ Huntail IS an evo already...he doesn't need an evo. What would he become after evolving? A giant sea serpent? No, thanks, no mutants for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back