Pokemon New Electabuzz Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evolution of Scyther wasn't that great... but i would like to see an evo of Pinsir. As long as it isn't bug/steel it could be good. For example, it Bug/Flying and give it wings or something like that -shrugs-

Yeah we need an evolution of him to compete with scyther and I hope it can learn fury cutter or some attack like that.:)

Or a Fury Cutter that has a higer hit rate. It was a good attack once it had hit a good few times. I always prefered Rollout just because it had a higer accuracy^^

If it can learn swords dance Then it should have no problem using the attack and it will be much stronger and do more damage too.:)

Most pokemon can learn Swords Dance through TM anyways, so that shouldn't be a problem. Pinsir learns that on its own doesn't it?

I am not sure because I did not get into the games until after FR/LG came out but I have the old players guides because my sister has blue version somewhere so I don't know if he learns the attack or not sorry about that.:)

Nah don't be sorry^^ I just assumed it did because Scyther did. I had red version anyway so didn't get a Pinsir, and now i've played yellow and LG, i've just not bothered with getting one. I know it can have it from a TM...

I have FR so I can't get pinsir and I want LG so bad but I can't afford it because of gas and bills.:)

I'm sure you can get a second hand copy somewhere^^ I would suggest places but i'm English so :p

Thank any way I would rather buy brand new for obvious reasons but thanks for the thought.:)

Well yeah i would prefer it new, but if you can get a "good as new" second hand for £10 less than a new one, i know which i would spend my money one :) Then again, the box would have to be pristeen in condition... i'm very picky like that ><

Na I don't like to buy second hand anything because if you do you have a chance that it will break down sooner and you don't get the full three month warenty coverage to protect it so you don't have to pay if it breaks down during that period of time and most stores that sell it second hand anyway only have a 1 week warenty and they jack up the price too to make it look good but reall they are getting a profit. That is why I buy my games brand new all the time and they always work all the time and I have a friend who buys second hand and wonders why his games don't work and I try to tell him why but he wont listen to me. Oh well his loss.:)

Yup his loss. Though there has been one occasion where i had a first hand game that didn't work... oh well

Yeah that is why I prefer brand new games over used ones because the warenty lasts longer and you get the real deal too.:)

Actually, now I think about it, electabuzz really needed an evo. Anyone who checks out how big he is in the pokedex will understand...

Yeah he is pretty big and he looks like an electric poliwrath sort of.:)

broko_bear, please do not reply to dead topics. The most recent post in this thread is more than 2 weeks old, so it should be left alone.

This thread is now closed for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back