Pokemon New Electabuzz Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess everything will eventually have three or even more stages of evolution. Can you imagine if Gyarados was to evolve? I'd pay to see that :)

I would pay to see charizard evolve. Then on second thought maybe not but we will see what happens in the near future.:)

I once had a dream that Charizard did evolve. It looked exactly the same as it does now, but it was white and the inside of its wings was blue. Weird that though, like a vision of Charizard Delta Species.

Sounds like a shinning charizard actually. look at that card for awhile and you will notice some weird stuff.:)

Heh yeah maybe^^ But if Charizard evolved that would make it a 3 stager (or 4 depending on how you look at it). It'd have to be like level 60 odd to evolve again :p

41.jpg

Elactrabuzz´s will evolve into Elekibul

Elekibul is his Japenese name

That´s no more Yet-unnamed pokemon, now he has name, and it´s Elekibul

cute-mew said:
anyways, elicbull would be his English name, I guess...
His name will most likely start with 'Ele' if not 'Elec'. I'd probably say it's be similar to Electabull or Elecbull. Maybe not even 'bull', it could be 'beast' for all we know...

(TYranitarFReak) said:
i wanna pay $ 10 to see ditto evolve

Ditto wont evolve because he is a copy of every single pokemon that shows up on the playing feild.:)

I too would like to see a Ditto evolution. He would still only learn one move, but it would be a stronger form of Transform. Maybe after he uses it, all the new moves he gets have extra PP and power or something.

Also, did you see the picture of Electabull (I don't know his real name) facing another Pokemon? There's an outlet on his back!
I wanna see an episode where an Elekid plugs into him for some super charge-up move.

[ChanseyMaster]

That would be cool but ditto will not evolve.:)

I agree, there is no WAY they'd make ditto evolve. Anyway, what the heck would the evo look like? A bigger blob with an angry face? grrr...

The outlet on electabeefs back is interesting... hmm... *strokes non-existent beard*

Yeah it is a weird evolution.:)

Well, the outlet may be only something decorative. Not with a real use. But looking at other way, it could be used with...I don't know, maybe if you equip "Plug" or whatever it should be called on Electabull (Personaly I think it is going to be Electabuff), it'll increase it's Lightning attacks by twice the amount Magnet does. Buut who knows?

Na that would sound too close to the jigglypuff line.:)

What they should make is evolutions for both Pinsir and Heracross. They made one for Scyther, why not them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back