BW/BW2 New Characters

mijumarulover

Water Pokemon Trainer
Who do you guys think these new characters could be.They were seen in the new trailer for a split-second at the beginning?

bwchars.png

WHOA!! didnt even notice lol idk but i bet they are probaly gonna help in some important way like in DP/P with that detective guy

xD lol I just realized that that is not hair, my bad. Well, since they were crowning a green haired person and they showed these people when he was getting crowned, then maybe they are related. N could be like the profit or something >.>

Air-pollution said:
xD lol I just realized that that is not hair, my bad. Well, since they were crowning a green haired person and they showed these people when he was getting crowned, then maybe they are related. N could be like the profit or something >.>
Maybe N's family is royalty? :eek:
An evil king/prince? *Dun dun duuun*

It's not cheren or bel it looks nothing like them.

I keep drawing up similarites of these characters to final fantasy characters.....like ones from final fantasy tactics or final fantasy 12....maybe it's the hair.

Sniperfrog said:
They could be Plasma Admins

Maybe....although they don't look very evil.....or medieval. I guess looks can be deceiving.

I had a thought maybe they're the daughters of the guy who's holding up the crown....

Actually I'm looking at the video on the main page and I can't see these two in the video at all :S

they sorta look like len and rin kagamine.Vocaliods in b/w?

Mabe not... they have good art though. Reminds me o kingdom hearts graphics. Mabe they are some type of supporting charecter.... *i no i spelled that wrong*

I seriously tried to play that picture for like 4 minutes thinking it was a video haha. I like the idea that N is royalty, maybe he sees what the empire is doing and doesn't like it? Something like that would be cool.

Like others have said, I think they're family with N. N is possible a prince of some kind and he might run away, because he doesn't want to be ruler and want to help Pokemon instead or something... that crown could be a key to Reshiram/Zekrom. Maybe Team Plasma is trying to catch N, so he can get crowned, which maybe activates something and then Reshi or Zekro appears... who knows? The background in the room in the start with R/Z looks like a royal chamber or something... + that those buildings in that start, which looks like a earthquake or something with the earth, looks like some kind of castles in a kind of style :3

You can't see the left person's hair because of the crown's reflection, but the one on the right has a big piece of hair sticking out in front.

Dizzard said:
Actually I'm looking at the video on the main page and I can't see these two in the video at all :S

They only show up for one frame between when the building grows out of the ground and when the crown is placed on N's head (between 0:02 and 0:03).

Back