BW/BW2 New ad!

The Spook said:
Rumors for the gyms:
Gym 1: Water gym lead by Leader Kenta who is a kid in a sun hat
Gym 2: Ground gym lead by Leader Asuka who wears a short skirt and glasses
Gym 3: Ice gym lead by Leader Hayate who rides a snowboard while wearing a snowman costume (totally rad idea)
Gym 4: Grass gym lead by Leader Aloe who we’ve already seen
Gym 5: Poison gym lead by Leader Masaru who is in a wheelchair and has a terminal illness
Gym 6: Fire gym lead by Leader Yoko who is a cheerleader with red hair and also does Pokemon Musical competitions
Gym 7: Dragon gym lead by Leader Makato who is a rich kid
Gym 8: Dark gym lead by Leader Nanami who wears a mask to hide their face.
Where's the source?

Gym 5 sounds a bit... dark for pokemon...

The Spook said:
Rumors for the gyms:
Gym 1: Water gym lead by Leader Kenta who is a kid in a sun hat
Gym 2: Ground gym lead by Leader Asuka who wears a short skirt and glasses
Gym 3: Ice gym lead by Leader Hayate who rides a snowboard while wearing a snowman costume (totally rad idea)
Gym 4: Grass gym lead by Leader Aloe who we’ve already seen
Gym 5: Poison gym lead by Leader Masaru who is in a wheelchair and has a terminal illness
Gym 6: Fire gym lead by Leader Yoko who is a cheerleader with red hair and also does Pokemon Musical competitions
Gym 7: Dragon gym lead by Leader Makato who is a rich kid
Gym 8: Dark gym lead by Leader Nanami who wears a mask to hide their face.
Where's the source?

Gym 5 sounds a bit... dark for pokemon...

dcwazzy said:
You don't need a bug gym.

It was practically confirmed in earlier screenshots though...I wouldn't trust 2ch completely anyway.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
It was practically confirmed in earlier screenshots though...I wouldn't trust 2ch completely anyway.

dmaster out.

Unless the E4 rooms have puzzles, but I'm betting it's a Gym.

Playerking95 said:
Murderous rampage starts in 5, 4, 3...nah just joking but are you serious because i don't think N is related though i have a feeling i might be wrong.

Well, its either that or GameFreak spontaneously decided to go with an abundance of similar hair styles. (And some of the weirdest hairstyles I've seen... o_O)

dmaster said:

dmaster out.

Yes, the life-size honey comb ;P is what you're talking about, I assume.

Yep, that's what I'm talking about. It confirmed Gyms were in the game.

dmaster out.

That doesn't have to be a gym. No trainer was seen in there. There's something I don't get about N's Father's saying, "We should free all the Pokemon and keep them seperate" Why would he say that? Doesn't Team Plasma have Pokemon?

Team Plasma are really big hypocrites then again the leader could be saying this so N would help Team Plasma but then it turns out he was lieing

Playerking95 said:
I'm sick of people saying that it's defiantly N's father it isn't confirmed but nice find i think it's suss that N's in the crowd.

Think about it.
They both look alike.
They have the same beliefs/motives.
They have to be related in some way, shape or form.

sableye_master said:
That doesn't have to be a gym. No trainer was seen in there. There's something I don't get about N's Father's saying, "We should free all the Pokemon and keep them seperate" Why would he say that? Doesn't Team Plasma have Pokemon?
On that screen in the honey comb? Yes there was.. there was a man/girl on the highest right.. XD

Btw. I've said this before and i'm still with it. These places are gyms! Notice the same Pokeballs statues outside the buildings! That sign over the "yellow" gym, which is the same seen inside the Honey Comb gym! The restuarant have the statues too and notice the spoon seen at the building? Its a restaurant gym! And this next gym, is both clearly heard called a Gym in the BW demo shown in Pokemon Sunday! And notice the stuff around it? Icicles over the doorway and crystals (ice crystals) on both sides! Ice gym! People! These are official gyms! XD

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png

Great find. this just shows how stupid the team is. they go into public and say "We are bad! let someone in the crowd come destroy us! Come 1 come all!"
*sigh*

Mucrush said:
On that screen in the honey comb? Yes there was.. there was a man/girl on the highest right.. XD

Btw. I've said this before and i'm still with it. These places are gyms! Notice the same Pokeballs statues outside the buildings! That sign over the "yellow" gym, which is the same seen inside the Honey Comb gym! The restuarant have the statues too and notice the spoon seen at the building? Its a restaurant gym! And this next gym, is both clearly heard called a Gym in the BW demo shown in Pokemon Sunday! And notice the stuff around it? Icicles over the doorway and crystals (ice crystals) on both sides! Ice gym! People! These are official gyms! XD

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png
Awesome find Mucrush :) Your the best.
Gyms are becoming Anime-Exquisite

Mucrush said:

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png

An underground ice gym?! That's a first! It sure does seem like GF have finally decided to make most, if not all gyms look different from each other in the Isshu region. Can't wait to see what the other gyms look like :).

Mucrush said:

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png
Amazing find Mucrush!

Mucrush said:

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png
wow!!! XD
so there is a
Bug
Dragon or Normal? What type is the castle gym thingy?
Ice
Gym

I'd guess the castle gym is Dragon, because the type is usually considered "royal". Royal Gummi, anyone?

Back