BW/BW2 New ad!

ReaperRayneShad said:
Wait what? A clown guy? He's unicycling? -is confused-

Anyways, I'm 99.9% sure that the dude in the screenshot with the roller coaster is a gym leader. not sure what type though. I thought electric because of his appearance, and also because there are neon lights, there appears to be a gear-type thing behind him and roller coasters run on electricity.

That being said it could also be a steel gym, as roller coasters can be launched with magnets (I know Disney does this.) and also gears are metal.

But who knows! With my luck it'll be a FLYING gym or something.

Or a dark type gym.

For that amusement park, I really hope its a gym or some sort of battle park (not a replacement for battle frontier). My guess is that itll either be a dark or an electric gym.

i dont want another electric gym, i was disappointed when the last gym in sinnoh was electric. i wanted more of a challege or type suprise than that

Why not another electric gym? Electric types are cool. Don't be hatin on Volkner and his.. Octillery.. that.. he has for some reason even if it's a water type

ReaperRayneShad said:
Why not another electric gym? Electric types are cool. Don't be hatin on Volkner and his.. Octillery.. that.. he has for some reason even if it's a water type
He had it because he's smart... You'd most likely bring ground types to use against his. ehhehheeh

ReaperRayneShad said:

Octillery iz da best Elecyric-type eber, dat's wy!!

ramsey1993 said:
that and candice's medicham

Oh, yess~ Medicham. <3
Even though she was annoying with her Ice Punch. >.>
I guess they put in different typed Pokemon for diversity? Maybe to make it more difficult... >.>

Well, those gym pictures would fit in with the pokejungle gym rumor....like the one that said the 7th leader was a rich boy(hence the masion) who battles with the dragon type...so...yeah...

idk bout the dragon type though, i dont think dragons when i hear fancy or spoiled i think of dark or fire for some reason

Well its possible its a rich boy since dragon types are rare they should be expensive hence the rich kid

well money doesnt buy you pokemon, so idk bout dragon, it prob will be dragon type if its a gym and if theres a rich type gymleader, but im still thinking dark, fire or even flying type now! lolz

@ManhattanTheStar: Err, that 'diversity' was due to the small number of Pokemon found in the Sinnoh Dex. They revamped the teams in Platinum, where the Sinnoh Dex was expanded.

Candice's Medicham was pretty awesome, tho. XD

lol yeah it was a suprise cuz i didnt get the guide book for pearl/diamon/platinum so a a freaking psy/fighting type in an ice gym through me off completly, i wonder if theres gonna be a black/white guide book lol

Back