Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update (8/23): This product will be available exclusively at Amazon.
A new “Arceus VSTAR Premium Collection” has now been revealed!

Arceus-VSTAR-Premium-Collection-200x149.jpg

Arceus-VSTAR-Premium-Collection-Front-200x120.jpg

Arceus-VSTAR-Premium-Collection-Back-200x120.jpg

It will come with reprints of Arceus V and Arceus VSTAR from Brilliant Stars, a jumbo version of the VSTAR, ten booster packs, an acrylic VSTAR marker, and a code card.
The box will release on September 30th. It should retail for around $49.99, though a price hasn’t been announced yet.
There is also an upcoming...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

•FlamingRedDeoxys•

Psychic Type Expert
I am ready to see an uptick in Arceus decks now. That day Rapid Urshifu uses its power to fell a god and seizes its destiny. Maybe.
This box is a certain relief after our hit and miss Trainers Toolkit I must say- I love how Pokémon is making competitive decks accessible in this era!

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Is there any thing suggesting there'll be league Battle decks towards the end of this year? If so have their been any evidence as to what they'll be or no? Of they did vstar league Battle decks with say arceus or palkia they could be easier ways to get them than the premium collection boxes ahha

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I am ready to see an uptick in Arceus decks now. That day Rapid Urshifu uses its power to fell a god and seizes its destiny. Maybe.
This box is a certain relief after our hit and miss Trainers Toolkit I must say- I love how Pokémon is making competitive decks accessible in this era!
RS Urshifu was a sudden death game away from winning Seniors at Worlds, so it’s very possible….

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
What about Pokemon TCG: Holiday Calendar that is going to be on September 1st? Come to think of it. they are literally shoving us down too many products in one month!!! WaterPokemonMaster, can you please go over every product that is going to be released on September alone. We need to be keeping up with the kardashians pokemon tcg products. That way we won't frustrate our wallet and savings. ;)

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Is there any thing suggesting there'll be league Battle decks towards the end of this year? If so have their been any evidence as to what they'll be or no? Of they did vstar league Battle decks with say arceus or palkia they could be easier ways to get them than the premium collection boxes ahha

Since they're already giving us these staples in these products (Arceus, Palkia), I assume Mew will probably be the one on the league decks in the same 3 count they did with the horses ones. Hard to know what the other one could be though, since they like having pairs (the urshifus, the horses) and Mew doesn't have any obvious counterpart like those had.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Since they're already giving us these staples in these products (Arceus, Palkia), I assume Mew will probably be the one on the league decks in the same 3 count they did with the horses ones. Hard to know what the other one could be though, since they like having pairs (the urshifus, the horses) and Mew doesn't have any obvious counterpart like those had.
Ah okay, oh yeah! That would actually be far more useful with an arceus box now existing, and would make more sense. Hrmmmm in a mew league Battle deck would they include the Genesect v also though? Or would they make it into a separate deck for a pair like genesect Dragapult or soemthing like that ahha. (But then theyd have 6 cards on display in one and 4 on the other unless they went back down in play level ahha.) I think Genesect is generally cheaper second hand but would be odd to have a mew deck without them I think? Ahha.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Ah okay, oh yeah! That would actually be far more useful with an arceus box now existing, and would make more sense. Hrmmmm in a mew league Battle deck would they include the Genesect v also though? Or would they make it into a separate deck for a pair like genesect Dragapult or soemthing like that ahha. (But then theyd have 6 cards on display in one and 4 on the other unless they went back down in play level ahha.) I think Genesect is generally cheaper second hand but would be odd to have a mew deck without them I think? Ahha.
Yeah, that's right, I forgot for a moment that the deck has a shitload of Vs in it, that will probably very likely dissuade them from making a Mew league deck, unless it is severely disfigured, and since their intention with these is to have semi-competitive decks out of the box I think they'll probably go with something that can be built that way without having 10+ ultra rares in a sealed product like that. At that point I have no clue what other 2 well stablished archetypes they would put in the upcoming decks.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I am all for increasing access and improving affordability to the PTCG. They're making excellent moves and I'm here for it.

Deseus

Aspiring Trainer
That’s fairly unlikely we get another VMAX League Battle Deck. Pokémon releases LBDs for each mechanic, or in other words we’ve gotten a LBD for every main mechanic (EX, M-EX, GX, Tag Team, V, VMAX) so it’s very likely we will get VSTAR LBD next. If I had to guess, it would probably be Dialga and Palkia VSTAR. It could be that or Arceus VSTAR (Dialga and Palkia seems more likely though). Either way, we will most likely get VSTAR LBDs.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
On one hand this beats another $50 box with lame promos, but I think the competitive viability of Arceus would've made it smarter to have it released as a $40 box like Lucario/Dialga/etc. or a battle league deck of some sorts. They did Zacian/ADP so it wouldn't exactly be out of the ordinary if they chose Arceus and one other pokemon it pairs with frequently that won't get rotated out this year

sonicjms

Bench, Call, Ride, Summon, Cast
Already invested in my playset of these but always ALWAYS good to see the more expensive playables get reprints to keep the game accessible to kids and adults on a budget.

Louiepikmin3

Aspiring Trainer
So it looks like 2 Lost Origin, 2 Astral Radiance, 2 evolving skies, 1 cosmic eclipse, 1 vivid voltage, and I think that's a rebel clash at the far right? I wonder what the last pack will be though