TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux. UPDATE: Bugs! Bugs!

Flame Claw said:
I was saying that as I thought majority always ruled - that the type there were most of always went first, then the other types would go in the order you stated. I may be wrong though :p

Hmm...you're probably right. Can't find any examples, but I'm sold! :p I'll edit!

EDIT: Done, and looks much better. Thanks, guys!

Sure. Beedrill links dead on the front page though. Amazing work though with Jiggly!

Bulbabuddy said:
Sure. Beedrill links dead on the front page though. Amazing work though with Jiggly!

Hmm...it's working fine for me? Try it now?

Haha, it happens...Imageshack was being difficult anyway!

Anyway -- the card rush starts...NOW!

(Added Venonat and Geodude).

Late start today due to the edit of every single card (and a power outage) -- found at my newest Photobucket. Here's where the definitive versions (IE non-sharpened, even the smallest of corrections) can be found. A "master list," of sorts.

More to come.

EDIT: Dugtrio! I'm happy with the way to holo turned out.

I love these mate ;) Especially the Dugtrio, the holo turned out well there :p

RE: Neo Redux. New card: The hungry beast!

I like it very much. However, I feel like it's move is too weak. Perhaps you could make it 30 + 60?

Thanks, BB. About the damage: at first I thought the same thing, but the first Snorlax card only did 30 damage with 4 energy, too, and that's without a power that'll get you what you need quickly -- especially if you play Snorlax in the middle of a game! I figured it's attack would be realistic given the era of the blanks used (80 for 5), as most attacks back then would be around 10 per energy.

CMP said:
Thanks, BB. About the damage: at first I thought the same thing, but the first Snorlax card only did 30 damage with 4 energy, too, and that's without a power that'll get you what you need quickly -- especially if you play Snorlax in the middle of a game! I figured it's attack would be realistic given the era of the blanks used (80 for 5), as most attacks back then would be around 10 per energy.
Ah right! I apologize. I forgot about the era they are representing, and about the PokePower! Never mind nice card!

Bulbabuddy said:
Ah right! I apologize. I forgot about the era they are representing, and about the PokePower! Never mind nice card!

Hey man, no need to apologize! I appreciate all the feedback you can give -- you and FC have definitely helped already! :)

Okay, sounds good. Do you have all the type stage two and three blanks done?

Haha nope. At this point, I'm kinda making them as I go. I have a handful of Stage 1 done, and Grass, Fire, Water, and Big Stage 2s. Which actually reminds me...I have to reupload all the blanks I have on Photobucket as PNGs. I'll upload the evo blanks too.

Annnnddd Darkness and Metal Basics are coming soon. Finally!

I litterally make it a priority to check this thread every morning and night to see all the new amazingeness. AMAZIING!

RE: Neo Redux. New card: The angry pig monkey!

I think the Raticate and Mankey are spot on there mate ;) For the basic blanks there's no need to upload PNGs as all that needs cutting out is a box which isn't too hard. It would be useful for the evolutions though :D

Back