NBA All Star 2009 Phoenix,AZ: West:146 East:119

What team did you go for?

• Total voters

CrazyAipom

'Sup
So the 2009 All Star Weekenend has ended. Anyone watch the game or any of the other events?

It was awsome that it was here in Phoenix, but I wish I was able to afford a ticket. :(

Congrats to Shaq and Kobe for the co-MVP! It was great seeing them play together again with Phil Jackson.

I watched it, and I thought it was a lot more exciting than last year's. I thought the Dunk contest was lame at first, but I loved it when Nate Robinson came out dressed completely in green. Kryptonite, baby!

To be honest, all All-Star games should follow the MLB's format. Winning conference gets home-field advantage in the championship game/series. Even the NFL should do that. I didn't watch it, because I'm not a big basketball fan.

What do you mean? I don't think I understand? If you mean East or West wins, that's were they play next, I disagree. The game wouldn't have come to my hometown and this may have never happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtNPrqv95e0

The funniest thing is that he's so huge compared to them!
xD

He means that the winning conference would get home advantage during the Finals. For example, the team from the Western Conference would have four of the Finals games played on their court. I think it's a good idea myself.

Ya. It was good. Gid you see the sun's game yesterday? They scored 81 points in the first half!

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
To be honest, all All-Star games should follow the MLB's format. Winning conference gets home-field advantage in the championship game/series. Even the NFL should do that. I didn't watch it, because I'm not a big basketball fan.

How would the NFL do that, their game is at the end of the season?

All i can say is, Howard should have won the dunk title IF ONLY HE MADE A BETTER 4th dunk :D. But yeah I too am a Suns fan and glad that it was held on PHX.

Riskbreakers said:
All I can say is, Howard should have won the dunk title IF ONLY HE MADE A BETTER 4th dunk :D. But yeah I too am a Suns fan and glad that it was held on PHX.

Howard was a good sport. He let Nate have it by letting him do that dunk over him, believe me. =D

I didn't watch the All-Star game, but all I have to say is Kobeeeeeee!

Back