Name Your Favorite TV SHOW

RE: Favorite TV Show

Rusticks said:
The Walking Dead
Adventure Time (watch this show while high, I dare you)
Regular Show
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (big surprise)
Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men
South Park
Family Guy
Spongebob
Dr. Who

And more that I can't name off the top of my head.

Have you tried this yourself? =p

Here is a clip from the first episode of The Newsroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7Oq8y-jXA

I wish there were anchormen like that.

Big Ang.
images

I'm still a kid so i like Mythbusters, Yukon Men, America's Got Talent, Phineas and Ferb and Fairly Odd Parents

I like to watch most shows currently on Disney - I hate Fish Hooks. AGT is also good. The Voice and The Biggest Loser are pretty good too. The only thing about Biggest Loser, is that they want you to get up and move, but you get so addicted to the show you can't!

teegrun said:
Phineas and Ferb
Watch "Where's Perry?" this summer?

How I Met Your Mother
The Office
Community
Lost

Best shows ever.

dmaster said:
If I'm picking just one: Breaking Freaking Bad. There's very few that can get on that high quality level.

dmaster out.
That's what's uuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp. I've only seen the first season so far, so I can't really call it my favorite yet, but I really love it and it'll probably get there soon.
Mine would be King Of The Hill for right now though. Gourmet TV right there. I know it's easy to think of it as uncomfortable shaky white people talking about propane, but I think it's one of the wittiest and socially accurate shows of all time.
Another close second would be The Eric Andre show because it's hilarious.

NCIS

everybody reading this just thought I was the coolest person ever. Now let me ruin that for you.

I like NCIS: Los Angeles more than the original

/me flees

Meatheart said:
Another close second would be The Eric Andre show because it's hilarious.

Both The Eric Andre Show and Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job! are fantastic.

ShadowLugia said:
Both The Eric Andre Show and Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job! are fantastic.

I love both soooo much. Tim And Eric is very similar as far as the humor is, but Tim And Eric makes people more uncomfortable.

Meatheart said:
That's what's uuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp. I've only seen the first season so far, so I can't really call it my favorite yet, but I really love it and it'll probably get there soon.

If it's not your favorite after seeing all of Season 4, I might think there was something wrong with you. ;p Season 1 is just the beginning...literally lol.

dmaster out.

- The Footy Show
- 2 and a Half Men
- Family Guy
- The Big Bang Theory
- Anger Management

dmaster said:
If it's not your favorite after seeing all of Season 4, I might think there was something wrong with you. ;p Season 1 is just the beginning...literally lol.

dmaster out.
I saw the last episode aired also, while watching it with the grandad. I also really enjoy the fact that it takes place in ABQ, because well, I live an hour from there. I just think it's neat that I know every place they're referring to on a personal level. Plus Bryan Cranston is god the best.
No wait I meant it, he is god.

Back