Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Can I have my name changed to deogenerate, please?

Done.~KA

Not right after joining, you don't.

2. You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed. If you have been a member for more than 3 years and do not meet the post requirement, you may get a name change.

@DNA: Sorry about that. I should have read the rules more carefully. It's only logical I cannot immediately change my name. I wish I had decided better. Oh well, I'm starting to quite like the name I do have right now though. : ) Thank you.

I'd like mine changed to Frezgle, please. Just the same thing I have now, with a capital F. Didn't realize the lowercase would stick when I signed up d:

Not right after you registered. You probably have to meet the following requirements.
You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed. If you have been a member for more than 3 years and do not meet the post requirement, you may get a name change.

frezgle said:
I'd like mine changed to Frezgle, please. Just the same thing I have now, with a capital F. Didn't realize the lowercase would stick when I signed up d:

You'll have to wait until you meet the requirements like everyone else. It only would count as a minor change once you do meet the requirements.

Can you remove the 9 in my name, making my name just "Chaos Ripper"?

Done.~KA

requesting for my name to be changed to Ill Manors if it's not too much hassle

Done.~KA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back