• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

My Trade Thread Need 4xtyranitar ex-df

RE: My Trade Thread Need 4xDragonite(LA) XXCommons,Uncommons,Rares(UNLIMITED) 2xWeavile(SW) 4xRampardos GL(RR)

You hadnt gotten back at me to CML for some Claydols...

RE: My Trade Thread Need 4xDragonite(LA) XXCommons,Uncommons,Rares(UNLIMITED) 2xWeavile(SW) 4xRampardos GL(RR)

Skipped on the CML for Claydols

Geo12571:I'll get back to you on that after our trade is done.
Jaimonster:Didn't see anything.
Nabby101:Didn't see anything.

Maybe My:
Exploud x4

For Your:
Kingdra x2
Counter if you want more.

Nabby101:how about
My
3xKingdra(LA)
For
3xMachamp(SF)
3xMamoswine(LA)
4xBronzong(SF)
2xUnown G(GE)

A little much, maybe
Your:
3 Kingdra

My:
3 Machamp (1 rh)
3 Bronzong SF (2 rh's)
2 Mamoswine LA (both holos)

I 'll be willing to do that if you throw in another mamoswine

OK I'll PM you but my third Mamoswine is not a holo.
Oh, only 1 Bronzong is rh.

kevkev77777 said:
Juliacoolo:No thanks as it is a bit unfair on my side.

What more do you want for it? 3 Xs and 2 holos seems fair to me.

RE: meh trade thread need 4xBlaziken(PL) and 4xGengar(SF) and many more come see and be amazed

yes it is and im fine with that. what else do you need?

Do you have any
Manetric(PL)
Lumineon(SF)
Gallade(SW)
Zapdos(MD)
Spiritomb(GE)
Mesprit(LA)

i have these..

Manetric(PL)
Gallade pop7- reg holo

i would also like these..

3xNidoking
2xAltaria
1xBroken Time Space
1xMachamp-stormfront
1xJirachi
2xKingdra

Do you have 4 of every Deoxys Forme.

i have

x1 normal-RH
x2 attack- x1 Rh
x1 defense-RH
x1speed-RH
x1 manectric-pt-reg holo
x1 pop7 gallade.

My
4xBroken Time Space(PL)
3xNidoking(RR)
3xNidoqueen(RR)
4xAltaria(PL)
1xSp Radar(RR)
1xPoke Turn(PL)
2xNidorino(RR)
1xMachoke(SF)
2xKingdra(LA)
1xJirachi
for
2xMightyena Ex
1xSceptile(GE)
1xDragonite Ex
1xLeafeon Lv.X
1xSneasel Ex
1xUmbreon*

throw x1 machamp-stormfront and another Sp radar. leafy X has a high value to me.

Is there anything else cause i don't have one more machamp and 1 more sp radar

how about x2 galactics HQ and x2 weavil G?

Don't have those.Anything else you interested in.

claydols? x2 maybe?

Back