• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

My Trade Thread Need 4xtyranitar ex-df

RE: meh trade thread need 4xBlaziken(PL) and 4xGengar(SF) and many more come see and be amazed

I can do that but can we make the trade bigger as it is not worth 44 cents and to make sure, the weavile is from Secret Wonders, rite?

RE: meh trade thread need 4xDragonite(LA) 4xYanmega(LA) 2xWeavile(SW) 4xRampardos GL(RR) and many more come see and be a

CML for the roseannes if you still have them

RE: meh trade thread need 4xDragonite(LA) 4xYanmega(LA) 2xWeavile(SW) 4xRampardos GL(RR) and many more come see and be a

Hi! ^^

I have:

Two Weavile from Secret Wonders (one is rare, the other is reverse holo)

And I want:

Pikachu and Mew cards for my collection

Check my list for which cards I need. :)

please CML for 1 Mismagius GL
Shabbalabbadingdong

Pokemon Trainer Lisa:I don't Have any mew or pikachu cards you want, sorry
Nabby101:No, I don't the roseanne's anymore.
Alyxandra:All I saw was giratina Lv.X.

My:
2 yanmega Holo
YOUR:
9 VOLKNERS.

Do you have any:
RC?
Claydol?

Juliacoolo:No Thanks And Yes I Have 4

4 Of what?
RC?

If so,

My:
Giritina X
2 yanmega

Your:
4 RC
4 volkner?

Whats RC I was Talking About Claydol

You have four claydol?

My:
2 Giritina X
Lucario X
2 yanmega

Your:
4 claydol.

Juliacoolo:No thanks

CML for 3 Kingdra

nabby101:Interested in 3xMachamp(SF) and 4xExploud(GE)

Hows this...

My...
2xDragonite(LEGENDS AWAKENED) [I think I have 3, let me check]
1xYanmega(LEGENDS AWAKENED) [Let me check, I think I have 2]
2xRampardos GL(RISINIG RIVALS)
1xWeavile(SECRET WONDERS)
CML for more

Your...
2 Claydol + 2 Baltoy

jaimonser:thanks for the offer but Not enough for 2 claydols

kevkev77777 said:
jaimonser:thanks for the offer but Not enough for 2 claydols

Thats why I said to CML for more :p

RE: My Trade Thread Need 4xDragonite(LA) XXCommons,Uncommons,Rares(UNLIMITED) 2xWeavile(SW) 4xRampardos GL(RR)

You still have some Claydol!
Maybe those 7 cards you wanted for 2 Claydol or 2 Kingdra and 1 Claydol, maybe.

RE: My Trade Thread Need 4xDragonite(LA) XXCommons,Uncommons,Rares(UNLIMITED) 2xWeavile(SW) 4xRampardos GL(RR)

Juliacoolo said:
You have four claydol?

My:
2 Giritina X
2 yanmega

Your:
4 claydol.

kevkev77777 said:
Juliacoolo:No thanks

I'll add a shaymin X?

Juliacoolo:No thanks as it is a bit unfair on my side.

CML for your Kingdra x3. Do you have any roseanne's research or claydols?

Also, your package has not yet gotten here. i'm getting a little worried

Back