Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

Rainbow Dash said:
I'm a fan of MLP: FiM music videos or series mash-ups between MLP: FiM and other shows.

I really like MLP: FiW and I like most PMVs.

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

From what I have seen of the .MOVs I think that they are ok. The animation and the voice acting are both great, but the overall sense of humor is shoddy at best. I'm pretty excited for the finale, but I was way more excited for the premiere. I'm not going to be able to catch it live, and my friends are no longer interested in the show. Not to mention it marks the end of the season. What am I going to do with myself when the season is over?

Then you watch the fan made episodes, which should be coming out this summer, if I heard correctly.
But there's a lot of fan fiction you can read if you must have ponies (I know I will).

I keep myself busy trying to make one-shots of my ship I created involving my OC Pony and Rainbow Dash.

(I'm set to make my 8th story and upload it to DeviantArt soon.)

Welp, awkwardly enough. I showed a few peeps at the college lounge (who like shock humor, btw) the pony.mov series. I wasn't thinking anyone else would've liked them as much as I do, but to my surprise, it seemed they really enjoyed it. With that one move (lol puns), I may have converted some of my friends to the herd, since they said they will watch the series. We even watched MAGIC.MOV as soon as it came out.

Also if you really hate that kind of humor, then don't watch it. Just my two cents. :p

EDIT: It seems the Equestria Inquirer's new episode will be live streamed tonight @ 8pm EST.
Have a Link, if you care to watch.

Zenith said:
for once, I agree with Rainbow Dash. not a fan of .MOV, though I'll probably watch this one so I can complain about it, and also so TFO doesn't have to, because that's just how it works.

Yeah, after I saw Dress.MOV, Zenith has been screening them for me. Needless to say I really don't need it since they're all terrible...

Vulpix Yolk said:
From what I have seen of the .MOVs I think that they are ok. The animation and the voice acting are both great, but the overall sense of humor is shoddy at best. I'm pretty excited for the finale, but I was way more excited for the premiere. I'm not going to be able to catch it live, and my friends are no longer interested in the show. Not to mention it marks the end of the season. What am I going to do with myself when the season is over?

Do what I'm going to do, just watch all the episodes over again! (At least, that's what I'm going to plan on doing, if I can find videos for each episode...)

I still haven't seen them all, so I plan to catch up.

Eon said:
I still haven't seen them all, so I plan to catch up.

I've seen them all at least once. With my favorite episode Sonic Rainboom being watched over 7 times.

And no matter how many times I'll watch that episode, I will ALWAYS shudder at how ugly Rarity looked during the competition. All that makeup just make her look so ugly to me.

So recently I was wondering about the cutie marks of the mane 6 in MLP. They're mostly sets of three:
Applejack has three apples
Rainbow Dash has three colors on the bolt
Rarity has three diamonds
Fluttershy has three butterflies
Pinkie Pie has three balloons

But Twilight Sparkle has...a bunch of sparks. Nothing to do with threes at all. So I was wondering, what connects her to the others if there isn't the set of three? But then it hit me when I saw a vector for her on memebase. It's one large spark surrounded by five smaller sparks. Much like when the mane 6 use the Elements of Harmony. So Twilight's cutie mark represents the Elements.

twilight_sparkle_cutie_mark_by_blackgryph0n-d3e1hyn.png

The Fallen One said:
So recently I was wondering about the cutie marks of the mane 6 in MLP. They're mostly sets of three:

But Twilight Sparkle has...a bunch of sparks. Nothing to do with threes at all. So I was wondering, what? connects her to the others if there isn't the set of three? But then it hit me when I saw a vector for her on memebase. It's one large spark surrounded by five smaller sparks. Much like when the mane 6 use the Elements of Harmony. So Twilight's cutie mark represents the Elements.

Mother of God...

Never realized this until now.

Lol, I noticed it was the elements almost immediately.
But that is weird how the others center around three...
CONSPIRACY TIME!

The Fallen One said:

But Twilight Sparkle has...a bunch of sparks. Nothing to do with threes at all. So I was wondering, what connects her to the others if there isn't the set of three? But then it hit me when I saw a vector for her on memebase. It's one large spark surrounded by five smaller sparks. Much like when the mane 6 use the Elements of Harmony. So Twilight's cutie mark represents the Elements.

twilight_sparkle_cutie_mark_by_blackgryph0n-d3e1hyn.png

My Little Pony: Conspiracy is Magic. Interesting little Easter egg you found there, TFO.

6 / 2 = 3Twilight's cutie mark was most likely intentional, but I think the others are just coincidences.

PMJ said:
Twilight's cutie mark was most likely intentional, but I think the others are just coincidences.

That's what I think too. It's all a coincidence that there is something involving the number 3 in each of the other Mane 6's cutie marks.

2.jpg

I'm not sure how they fit in, but those are the hats.

Hey, everypony, guess who's back?!

ME.

Well, I'm back, and with some interesting news. BALLOON PARTY. Have you ponies heard of it? Well, it's an awesome collaboration album parodying Knife Party's style. And guess what? I'm on it. Here's my teaser, I would like everypony here to know what I am doing for the fandom.

Yay for advertising. Anyway, back on topic, I guess we'll have to wait for the episode to see where the rest of the hats are. Maybe Princess Celestia/Luna? Backround characters? And remember how there was that one thing that one time where the creators of the show needed OC's for the finale? We'll find out April 21st. That's the only way to find out.

I have, however, been avoiding spoilers so I have no idea if I may have missed anything.

I have a legitimate question for members of this Not-Clan: has anyone used Rapidash on their competitive teams in recognition of My Little Pony?

GODZILLA said:
I have a legitimate question for members of this Not-Clan: has anyone used Rapidash on their competitive teams in recognition of My Little Pony?

On competitive? No.

In Random Matchup? All the time.

Back