Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

Rapidash actually does decently as a weathermon killer, 2HKOing Politoed with Wild Charge and outright destroying Tyranitar with Low Kick (Megahorn is a 2HKO).

That said, in that role (and most roles actually), Arcanine outclasses Rapidash completely due to better overall stats and Close Combat. But Rapidash is a horse so Arcanine is owned!!!11

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

PMJ: For the rare Max HP/Def Tyranitar, Rapidash's Low Kick (assuming Max Atk) is a 2HKO, unless it's holding a Life Orb, on which it's a OHKO.
Max HP for Tyranitar is 404. Without LO, Rapidash does 324-384. With LO, 420-496.

Okay, I should have been more specific - I calculated 252 Attack Adamant LO Low Kick vs 252 HP Tyranitar (no one will ever run max Defense, that's like running defensive Infernape).

Arcanine still does it better. :<

In the absence of a new episode, everyone is Russian

google should be able to translate it to english

http://2ch.so/mlp/

WARNING:this site is NSFW and does have an R-34 topic, so enter at your own risk.

I just though seeing foreign bronies interact and discuss the show seemed like a worthy trade off, just ignore the sex stuff.

For anyone who gets The New York Times, check out the wedding section tomorrow. There will be a section for Cadence and Shining Armor. Yeah, The New York freaking Times.

...this is not a joke.

Rusticks said:
For anyone who gets The New York Times, check out the wedding section tomorrow. There will be a section for Cadence and Shining Armor. Yeah, The New York freaking Times.

...this is not a joke.

Wow...that's awesome. Hasbro is really pulling out all the stops for this hour-long special next weekend. It's almost like it's setting up to be a "make or break" special...

is it bad that I'm more excited for the season finale than my own birthday

Nope. I am in the same boat

They have the papers at the Convention Center, and the wedding advertisement is on the last page of the Style section, bottom right corner.

Oh boy, the New York Times is going to confuse a lot of its readers. I know it is an advertisement but still. I'm fairly excited for the finale, but as I mentioned before I am more of a season premier person. The episodes seem like they are going to be very very solid. Hopefully they aren't a disappointment.

@ GODZILLA: I built a deck centered around Rapidash once. It wasn't very good.

Edit: Rainbow Dash doesn't like very happy on that billboard.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT9RInBJ1tc[/video]
Just watch it, you won't be sorry. There is some language, but it's mostly bleeped out.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Edit: Rainbow Dash doesn't like very happy on that billboard.

I think Rainbow's pose was copy-pasted from the "Bridlemaids" billboard. She has the exact same pose, only this time she has a hat on top of her head.

Sethisto and the other EqDers got to view a screening of the episodes and Seth said it was fantastic and easily the best two-parter in the series so far. so I have high hopes!

Zenith said:
Sethisto and the other EqDers got to view a screening of the episodes and Seth said it was fantastic and easily the best two-parter in the series so far. so I have high hopes!

That sounds really great. It's making me more interested in the hour-long special even more. I hope these episodes live up to my expectations I set, because I've been setting them pretty high for this two-parter.

Has anyone ever heard of Turnabout Storm? It's a combination of of MLP and Pheonix Wright. The plot was awesome and parts of it were hilarious.

Here's the first episode if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUDfoZGhLjE

so

I just saw this picture of Rarity, Cadance, and Twilight:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/467631_435114126506030_118429394841173_1866151_1653306555_o.jpg

And suddenly all the theories about Cadance being season three's antagonist made sense. Man, how cool would that be?

Also - Cadance's horn has a wicked 'stache.

PMJ said:
And suddenly all the theories about Cadance being season three's antagonist made sense. Man, how cool would that be?

I'm not sure. Cadence doesn't fit the "antagonist" role. But, then again, it does make perfect sense. A character who doesn't fit being an antagonist becomes one.

Just three and a half hours left guys! Can't wait :D

*psyched out*
Finally.

Ooh, I'm going to miss the airing. I have to do things and I won't be back at my home until probably 5pm. And I was so amped for the premier too...oh well.

Back