Finished Murder VIII - Rescue Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Day 7 Ends Sept 10th!)

Honestly, I don't know who the CoG hint is pointing too. But I'm surprised I'm still here.

Vote: sillykyle!

Ooc: Do I still have my voting staff?

IN: Glameow thought about the CoG note. "Hmm... 'you won't be able to stop or slow him'. Sounds like the murder might be a very speedy pokemon." she observed. She also looked for an ItemB: A3

Yes. You still have it, unless another item effects it, or you find an item and decide to take the new one.

Bump. You guys need to keep active.

I will be gone for the weekend, so I won't be able to answer questions until I get back.

:)

Vote: Sillykyle! (Caps intended :p)

IN: Minccino stepped into one of the craters, and examined the dust.

Wow you guys. Let's not let this die. When I have a chance I will send PMs to all the alive players.

Yeah, so I'm really leaning toward it being Darkvoid57 (the Zorua) or ShadowLugia (the Ditto). They both transform and many notes reference that the murderer can transform. It seems pretty clear that it's one of them. However, I'm leaning toward Darkvoid57 because the notes make some dark references and the notes say that he's quick or fast. Zorua is one of the faster pokemon out of all of us. Also, DV57 has been keeping a low profile and not posting. Or at least, I haven't noticed him post in a few pages.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards DV57. So....

Vote: DarkVoid57

Vote: sillykyle!
Vote: Darkvoid57

I'm pretty sure there was mention of the murderer having a "Dark Heart" or something along those lines, so Zorua is the obvious choice over a Ditto.

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Day 7 Ends Oct 11th!)

"Make's sense, lets give it a try."

Vote: Darkvoid57

So it's pretty much decided. Lynch Darkvoid57.

Vote: DarkVoid

Uhm, well it makes sense I guess.... sure

That night, the group surrounded Darkvoid57 and killed him. However, he was NOT the murderer.

Begin night 7! Night 7 Ends Sept 15!

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Night 7 Ends Sept 15!)

Hang tight guys, I'm going to see what Guy89 has to say about the whole forum closing before we begin.

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Night 7 Ends Sept 15!)

Well guys, this is it. The GC is closing today, so it looks like this is the end of the Murder series.

Thank you all for being nice, and patient players. Without you, there would be no Murder.

Thank you Guy89 for this opportunity to host such a wonderful game.

And Thank you Pokebeach for being a wonderful Pokémon fan site.

Cheers! :)

The next morning the brave Pokémon were abruptly awoken to see the sky swirling with dark clouds, and black lightning striking the earth.

Slowly emerging from the cave, Darkrai appeared in black smoke, holding the other orb.

"Darkrai IS behind this!" one Pokémon yelled through the noise of the lightning.

"We have to touch the two orbs together to put an end to all this!" another one said.

Two Pokémon charged at Darkrai with all their strength, but they were thrown back effortlessly by Darkrai who began slowly moving toward the group. He began charging dark energy aimed the the group of Pokémon, who were now immobilized by a mysterious force.

When all seemed lost, and any hope of survival was extinguished, Celibii and Arceus came flying over the trees and began to attack Darkrai with all their might.

"Guys! Arceus and Celibii won't hold out much longer, we gotta do something!" one Pokémon insisted, realizing that they were no longer immobilized.

"Right! While Darkrai is distracted, someone should run up to him with the orb," another one said.

So one of the brave Pokémon took the orb under his arm, and began to charge at Darkrai. However, ShadowLugia and Chillarmy lunged out and knocked the orb out of the Pokémon's grasp.

"You! You are the Murderers that killed our friends!" he yelled at the perpetrators.

"Yes, and we are going to Murder you next!" ShadowLugia said, while Chillarmy took the orb that was on the ground.

Then, coming from the sky, the ghosts of Shadow Arceus, Snorchu, batui4, 7Lucario7Master7, Yoshidude10, Hatman, Guy89, TheDarkLucario, HypnoticLuxray, hipoke, Xdogking, legendhunter32, ZoruaSnivyluver, shampoo-thief, Dark Void, mlouden03, sillykyle!, and Darkvoid57 flew onto the scene, and began to fight ShadowLugia and Chillarmy. The brave Pokémon realized the opportunity, and snatched the orb from Chillarmy's grasp.

Dashing around bolts of energy from the epic fight between Darkrai, Celibii, and Arceus, the brave Pokémon reached Darkrai's foot. With a huge bound, the Pokémon soared into the air, and threw the orb at the other orb.

Before Darkrai could react, the two orbs made contact, and in turn, generated a bright pulse that annihilated all dark energy as far as the eye could see. In an instant, ShadowLugia, Chillarmy, and Darkrai vanished without a trace.

With all the darkness gone, and light restored to the sky, Arceus came to the group and said:

"Thank you brave Pokémon. Without you, I do not know what would have become of this land. I will grant you all wealth and long lives for your actions. As for you Celibii, what you did today in helping defeat Darkrai has payed for your past crimes. Thank you."

After Arceus and Celibii flew off, the group sat there, realizing what had happened.

They had succeeded in their epic journey. Darkrai was defeated. The Murderers were killed. And most importantly, they had restored peace in the land.

But one Pokémon knew something that he wished he didn't.

He knew that as long as Pokémon exist, so will evil.

And as long as evil exists,

So will Murders!

FIN

So do peoples wan't to find the one who brings you stress?
There is a very specific process, oh yes.
complete crap
First you must find something to sniff out the trail.
But be warned, there is a high percentage of fail.
Dogs
Next you must make a calm call.
Your eyeI, however will cause your fall.
( your not calling on an I-phone your calling on an Android
After, set fire to every single crook.
You never know who will come back to look.
Fireman
Lastly, you must throw tons of rotten fruit
At every last man who deserves the boot.
TOMATOES

Dogs
Androids
Fireman
Tomatoes

D.A.F.T

Y u no nuke SL.

Shifting, duh, what else?

I'm so happy I didn't die. :3
Well, this being my first and last, murder game was fun! ^.^
And playing with you peoples was fun! =D
Peace out!
Live. Laugh. Love.
And.
Muffins.

I had an AWESOME time playing with you all, it was quite the experience. And even though I was evil, I really loved the way you wrapped it all up, Porygon-X, you made this game better than anyone else could. And such great clues as well! It was really tough for me to dodge the bullet so often, you guys are really clever. Again, I had a wonderful time playing from the start! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back