fortegoddx

shadoworganoid

Joeypals!!

Joeypals!!

Joeypals!!

Porygon-X

legendhunter32

Point Rankings:

When the murderer wins, he gets 15 points, if there is an accomplice alive with him, they will split the 15 points. When the murderer is caught, the alive players will split 20 points, with the winner of the game adding 5 points to their score. This means that the most points you can get in one game is 25, which was done in the first murder game. Below is the current standings:

I. Joeypals!!- 33 Points
II. shadoworganoid- 26.6 points
III. fortegoddx- 25 Points
IV. Porygon-X- 15.6 points
V. coolkidmaster555- 11.8 points
VI. sonicyellow- 10.6 points
VII. legendhunter32- 6.8
VIII. Darkrai's Nightmare- 4 points
VIII. Flare- 4 points
VIII. mammaluigi- 4 points
VIII. Shoyru 1444- 4 points
VIII. sillykyle!- 4 points
IX. Dark Sonic J- 1.8
IX. Chiraami- 1.8
IX. Shadow Arceus- 1.8
IX. batui4- 1.8
IX. 42 chocolate- 1.8
IX. Kaiserchu- 1.8
IX. pokenerd- 1.8
IX. Decmaster- 1.8
IX. Porygon Z.0- 1.8

Introduction:

After Arceus was captured by the mysterious dark force (Murder VII), dark clouds began to swirl around the sky. All the Pokemon knew something was wrong, but they could not fathom what. Mysterious black shadows started materializing, and inhabiting helpless Pokemon and controlling their minds. Crime rates soared, and chaos lurked around every corner.

Now, 31 brave Pokemon set out on a quest to return the world back to a peaceful state.

31 brave Pokemon are about to risk their lives for the well-being of the free world.

31 brave Pokemon are about to face their greatest challenge yet...

1 brave Pokemon however, has fallen victim to the darkness that he vowed to fight.

1 brave Pokemon has become... A Murderer!

Rules:

1) Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game because that would cause the game to fail.

2) Do NOT talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game.

3) Once you are dead, do NOT post in the thread.

4) Do NOT edit posts, and do NOT delete posts.

5) Do NOT post at night.

Breaking any of the five above rules results in a warning. The next time you break one, you will be modkilled. Breaking one of the first two results in an outright ban from all future games.

6) So we can tell what you are talking about, please use these tags in your post:
"IN" = In character
"OoC" = Out of character

Example:

Player correctly using speech tags said:
OoC: Man, look at how well run this game is! Porygon-X sure does a nice job, doesn't he?

IN: Magikarp splashed over to the others, and said:
"Hm, if we are going to save Arceus, we need to find this killer! I bet that Guy89 is the Murderer. He has been acting awful strange..."
Vote: Guy89

Game Mechanics:

This game is very simple. 31 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once 31 people sign up, Night 0 will start. Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to die, along with how they kill them and a clue. The murderer must leave at least one clue every night. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer.

To vote, you must cast it like so:

Vote: Porygon-X

If the vote is not bolded, it will not be counted.

You may also wish to unvote, and vote for a different player. To unvote, do so like this:

Unvote: Porygon-X

You must unvote someone, before voting for someone else.

If you are unsure how to create bold text, you do so by placing your text between bold tags, like so:

Code:
[b]Vote: Porygon-X[/b]

A game day lasts 5 real days, and a game night lasts two real days.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (This has only occurred in Murder I, and Murder VI) (They will do this by PM) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer.

Poison Mechanics: The murderer will be able to, in a single night, select two players to be poisoned or use the conventional method. The drawback is that the victim will die in two days rather than one. The murderer will then not be able to kill or poison in the next night. The two victims will not be revealed until their death however.

Council of Ghosts Mechanics: When someone dies during the day or night (exception of true modkills), they join the Council of Ghosts. During the next game day, those who are still alive will vote for the lynch and for a CoG member to give a hint that night. The CoG vote will be decided by a simple majority. Whoever wins this vote will PM the vaguest clue about the identity of the murderer to me. If it's approved, then I will post the hint in the thread. Once a dead player has given a hint, vague or not, they will need two game days to recharge. On the third game day, they may re-enter the candidate pool.

To vote for the CoG, you must do so in this format:

Vote: Porygon-X

If you are unsure how to make italic text, you do so like this:

Code:
[i]Vote: Porygon-X[/i]

Item Mechanics: Each day, a player may look in one place of the grass for an item. They look by stating the location on the map. (below) During that night, I will PM the player if he or she found an item. You may only hold one item at a time. If you have an item, and find a new one, you have the option to leave the new item alone, or drop the item you're carrying, and take the new one. Each item has special rules, of which will be described to the player upon obtaining the item. What item you have (if any) is secret to all the other players. You may reveal what item you have to the other players, but watch out! If you have a powerful item, the Murderer, if you do choose to say your held item, would also know what item you have, and may target you next.

Examples of some items are:

And immunity charm, that once used, you will have a one night only immunity from the Murderer.

Certain berries that can heal certain negative effects caused by other items, etc.

An item scope that allows the player to see what items each player is holding.

A claw that allows the player to steal another player's item.

And several more!

The full rules for each item will be described to the player once he or she obtains it.

Current Map:

map7z.png

Finding Items on the Map: The map, for the most part, is just to look cool. However, you can find items by using the map. Items are hidden in the tall grass. Once a game day, you may look in a grass patch. To do so, you use a grid system.
grassexample.png

Right now, the red dot is on the grass patch C2.
Ok? Cool! Now, lets try an example:
grassexample2.png

So, we want to find an item in the patch marked by the red dot. How do we go about doing this? Well, first there are two sections of tall grass. One marked 'A', and the other marked 'B'. The red dot is on the patch D5. The purple dot in on the patch B1. The yellow dot in on the patch D3. If we want to look in the spot marked with the red dot, we post it like this:
Porygon-X said:
Item: A: D5
Or something like that. I'm not going to be too strict about how you post it, just make sure I know what you're talking about. An important thing to note, however, is I will be using [Ctrl] + Find with the tag 'Item:' to compile all of the locations you guys looked. So, be sure to have the word 'item:' somewhere in your coordinates, otherwise it may be overlooked!

How to Sign Up:
To sign up, PM me this form. Note: You must have at least 9001 50 posts before signing up.
Code:
[b]General:[/b]

How active are you:

What is your favorite color:

What 5 Pokemon would you like to play as in order from greatest to least of how much you want to play as that Pokemon: (Non-Legendary, unevolved Pokemon only)

[b]Game Knowledge:[/b]

In the 'Finding Items on the Map' section, what is the grid location of the blue dot?

Can you edit your posts?

How many game days does it take for a CoG member to recharge?

Other than posting in the thread, through what means of communication can you use to commune with other players of this game?

How often can you look for an item?

Please write anything after this question, but make the text bold so I know you can do it.

Clues:

Mysterious Note 1 said:
i kill you and i will kill the rest
i cant be found lolz
serch high an low
look thrugh the light and darknes
MWAHAHAHAHA
shdow arcus was unluky, and batui4 will be next
shaame on yu all

Mysterious Note 2 said:
geez, i am a man of my word
u all shold trust me
y u don't tust me, idk

hey, now it's time for a clue
yes sir, a good clue at that
plase, please, beleve what I say
never shal i lie
o, how the 8s and 9s are good numers
try not to get suked up in the dark void
i will kill you all
chiraami shall die nxt

i srsly need some shampoo

Mysterious Note 3 said:
i have deceded two skip out on kiling chiraami
saven him for later
guy sufered my rath
and hypnotc luxray shall die nex

Mysterious Scroll 1 said:
Haha, and so there you have it! You impudent fools have brought a nightmare upon yourselves! I, the Phantom, have struck you with a force the likes of which you have never known! I have eliminated a member, as it will be from now on if you cannot stop me! Who's next? Why don't you ask Darkrai's Nightmare?

Mysterious Scroll 2 said:
What did I tell you? Ask Darkrai's Nightmare who the next victim would be. And so it is: Hatman's favorite Pokemon, Hitmonlee, is the Pokemon Darkrai's actual nightmare, due to Darkrai's fighting-type weakness! You fools aren't even trying. I suggest you step up your game, or you'll find yourself in a world of pain, graciously provided by none other than I, The Phantom! The strongest shall die next.

Mysterious Scroll 3 said:
So, you took out my predecessor, eh? Well done, you weren't the buffoons I mistook you for. Although TheDarkLucario had to openly admit that he was the murderer for you to get rid of him. But it's not over. You still have me, The Phantom, to deal with! HypnoticLuxray was killed because I wanted to kill him, and it is as simple as that. You'll need a Guardian Angel to deal with me. Let's see if you fools can figure out who I really am...

Mysterious Scroll 4 said:
You fools are making this too easy! You've lost two more of your pitiful party, while I steadily gain in strength! And now, hipoke and Xdogking are but useless specters in the battle against none other than I, The Phantom! You'll have to give me a better challenge than this!

Mysterious Scroll 5 said:
Haha, you still haven't figured it out! Like I said before, you fools are making this too easy. I've practically been able to breeze through this! Pretty soon, you'll find yourselves standing alone against my rising power! See if you can struggle against me!

Mysterious Scroll 6 said:
Well, it looks that your assumptions were wrong again! You fools will never make it to arceus. Mwahaha! When you are lying in the underworld, listening to the music of despair, know that I, the phantom, was the one to send you there! sillykyle was smart, he knew the struggle was inevitable. I suggest you all do the same, of face my wrath!

Mysterious Parchment 1 said:
Heloo guys
I'm the evil one here.
Isn't legendhunter noisy?!
Time to push him around.... into a DITCH!
So ya...
mlouden. watch your back.

Mysterious Parchment 2 said:
Haloo kaverit,
Nejsou to bude dobře pro mě a mého přítele?
Ni är ingenstans genom att peka finger ...
Ki moun ki m 'ye? Ou ta dwe mande yon kreten siperyè
Ciao, suckers

CoG Clue 1 said:
The murderer is not my type. They have fought in many wars. Don't let his power over you make you envious.

CoG Clue 2 said:
"See? I told you batui was going to die anyway, and you didn't listen. Well, maybe you'll open your ears now. There's no point in baiting him; a shifting evil has locked his heart."

CoG Clue 3 said:
If I told you to become my apprentice, you will refuse, I am sure. I would like to make a gift of my coat to you. But again, you will refuse. I imagine that to be so. And that, my friend, is a certain sign of nobility!

CoG Clue 4 said:
So do peoples wan't to find the one who brings you stress?
There is a very specific process, oh yes.
First you must find something to sniff out the trail.
But be warned, there is a high percentage of fail.
Next you must make a calm call.
Your eyes, however will cause your fall.
After, set fire to every single crook.
You never know who will come back to look.
Lastly, you must throw tons of rotten fruit
At every last man who deserves the boot.

CoG Clue 5 said:
Quick! Find the murderer.
You're killing each other too much.
You're all murderers.
Xdogking is ashamed.
...where's my boat?
It was made of metal.
If you find it, call me at
1-800-687-3371

CoG Clue 6 said:
hope you'll agree that you might have a tough time noticing who the murderer is. If you're not quick in finding the impostor then you won't be able to stop or slow him.
Players:

murderviii.png

Guy89
magikarp.png

HypnoticLuxray
Spr_4p_418_m.png

mlouden03
th_Larvitar.png

Yoshidude10
Spr_4d_123_m.png

shampoo-thief
SpinarakNormalSprite.gif

Chillarmy
Minccino.png

pokemon99
Spr_4d_290.png

Dark Void
Spr_3r_359.png

sillykyle!
Spr_4d_360.png

Ice Espeon
MowRotom.png

Xdogking
Spr_4d_215_m.png

Dark Sonic J
58_growlithe_1_m.png

batui4
Pikachu(P)SpriteMale.png

Snorchu
Spr_4d_258.png

Guilty spark
CharmanderNormalSprite.gif

Robot3300
422.png

Shadow Arceus
Spr_3r_363.png

nabby101
570-frame1.png

Darkrai's nightmare
443_gible_front_norm.png

legendhunter32
Spr_4h_390.png

ShadowLugia
132_ditto_1_m.png

pokenerd
Spr_4d_431.png

Hatman
106-frame1.png

Snivylover555
Spr_4p_172.png

Chiraami
Spr_4p_446.png

42 chocolate
Spr_4d_041_f.png

Umbreon/Espeon
280_ralts_front_norm.png

ZoruaSnivyluver
434.png

TheDarkLucario
Spr_4d_147.png

7Lucario7Master7
Spr_4d_387.png

hipoke
349_feebas_1_m.png

Alive Players:

Chillarmy
pokemon99
Ice Espeon
Dark Sonic J
Guilty spark
Robot3300
Darkvoid57
Darkrai's nightmare
ShadowLugia
pokenerd
Snivylover555
Chiraami
Umbreon/Espeon

CoG:

Shadow Arceus -(Needs to recharge)
Snorchu
batui4
7Lucario7Master7
Yoshidude10
Hatman
Guy89
TheDarkLucario
HypnoticLuxray
hipoke
Xdogking
legendhunter32
ZoruaSnivyluver
shampoo-thief
Dark Void
mlouden03
sillykyle! -(Needs to recharge)
Darkvoid57

Modkills:

42 chocolate (Drop out)
Guilty spark(Inactivity)
Robot3300(Inactivity)
Chiraami(Inactivity)
Umbreon/Espeon(Inactivity)

Read the rules to stay off this list!

Replacements:

None

Good luck!

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Signups! Only 18 spots left!)

Since this is on the second page, I'll bump it up. :)

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Signups! Only 14 spots left!)

Time for another bump to get it back on the first page. :)

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Signups! Only 14 spots left!)

Just so everyone knows I will do a banner after all the places are filled.

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Signups! Only 10 spots left!)

Time to get back onto the first page. :)

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Signups! Only 10 spots left!)

Bump to the first page. :)

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Signups! Only 5 spots left!)

Bump to the first page. :)

Can we talk in thread before the start of the game to keep it on the first page?

Um. Sure.

I put that there to adhere to the older Game Corner rules, and I never removed it. :p

Ok, you guys can post, and discuss stuff. Just remember to PM me the applications and not to post them here. Thanks. :)

Well that's good to know. This is my first time playing this game.

RE: Murder VIII - Rescue Mission (Signups! Only 4 spots left!)

Unlike Guilty spark, I am a Murder veteran (and part-time host). My advice to you is simple: Be on the lookout for any misleading information that may appear in the murderer's notes, and don't fall for obvious framings. The only ones you can really trust are the items and the Ghosts. So our first lynches should be the best clue-givers.

This will be my first time actually playing murder, but I did watch a little bit of the previous game.

I only hope that a certain person doesn't crash through the roof and land on top of me :p (Snorchu ;)).

This will be my second game playing although I've been watching the games since Murder 4 XD. I always somehow missed sign-Ups. Then I ended winning my first murder game. But anyways this quest seems fun and combined with items from last game it should be pretty interesting.

* Snorchu crashes through the roof and lands on top of Ice Espeon

This is my first time playing this,and I'm stoked. I've watched the Murder series while I was a guest.I always wanted to join this. And I did a couple hours ago. It took me a couple of days to understand the item system.:p

Yeah, this is my first time playing Murder, but I've watched over the game for a while. Can't wait for this to start! :)

This is my third time playing murder (I think, being very confused on my first try.) I can't wait for this to start! Who will betray all of us? (Epic closure...)

This is my first time hearing of Murder, let alone playing it. I joined mostly because I was regretting not joining the recent Werewolf game and this sounded similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back