Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Day 6 Ends on February 28th, 8PM EST!

"I guess so, 2 of my little alliances failed because they died. Oh well." Jolt whispered to Joey and Philates.

"Looks like we are in agreement. Today, Hyper needs to go; both because he is the #1 suspect for being the murderer and he is not helping anything."

Really? How am I not helping? I have already told you the Porygon is the most likely suspect for the murderer, and I'm sticking with that.

"All you have done lately is talking about the Pink thingy. Blah blah blah... Point is that there is a case where you CAN be caught. Does Birth Island ring any bells? This makes Deoxys able to be caught IN GAME."
OoC: I swear, I just have a tad more research to do on everyone.

"I guess you all are going to kill me now... I just hope that when I die you'll remember that I tried to help at least. Anyways, Porygon might even be innocent, I don't even know who to vote for. Go ahead."

:(

Unvote: Porygon/42 Chocolate

"Sorry Hyper, there is so much against you right now. So much that I can't change my mind at this point."

OoC: Sorry about the Chippy thing. I just wanted to see if I could do that. Also, I cant seee most pictures on the front page[including the maps.] now because of some imageshack domian problem.
That's interesting. I can see them fine on all my computers, with all different internet browsers.

Is anyone else here experiencing the same problem?

OOC: It's probably caused by a firewall, slow loading time, or restrictions to Imageshack.

OoC: What Hyperbeem said.
In: *Satisfied with his vote, Joey goes on a walk* "Anyone want to follow?"

OoC: This is the image I get instaed of the maps:
bannerog.png

Wait, so you get that as the banner, and you get that in place of the maps?

Also, Shadow Arceus, you edited your post. Don't do it again.

"Alliances?" Philates thought it over for a second. "No, thank you. If I ended up in league with the murderer, it would ruin my reputation."

Vote: Joeypals!!

If I were Porygon-X, I'd have mod-killed him the first time he got banned. But instead he had people take time out of their day to post for him. I just find that rude. :/

OoC: No, I actually have friends who are kind enough to actually post for me. And Beem, those 3 little things don't mean a thing opposed to what is proved against you.

Hey, whoa, don't be calling me rude, here. I find it rude that you would call me rude without any evidence.

I had NOTHING to do with it. They showed up and posted for him out of initiative, and I thought, why Modkill him if he's maintaing contact?

Hey, whoa, don't be calling me rude, here. I find it rude that you would call me rude without any evidence.

I had NOTHING to do with it. They showed up and posted for him out of initiative, and I thought, why Modkill him if he's maintaing contact?
Whoa, I was calling Joeypals rude. I just found it rude to make people post for you while banned, but if the did it willingly, I guess it's not rude. Sorry for sounding rude.

Oh, yeah, I see, sucking up to me now in fear of Modkill. I get ya...

:p:p:p

Heh, see how incorrect pronoun usage can hurt you? Lol. You mentioned me at the beginning, and I thought by 'he' you meant me.

Carry on!:D

OOC: That that happened is a scandal. Grammar should always be correct.

IC: Vote: Joeypals

Because I feel like it, and because I think that someone is permanently slipping under our radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back