Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Day 6 Ends on February 28th, 8PM EST!

"'All Dimensions' could be refering to that it can be caught in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. That means a Gen 1 Pokemon, Charizard and Porygon are possible from here. You technicaly cannot catch Charizard either, he is given to you by Prof. Oak. At least Charmander is. Then you can just trade from there. The Deoxys theory is sorta lacking evidence right now, but you guys can believe whatever you want to."

"Guys! I just remembered that Joey was the person who suggested that we should look in books to find Giratina (aka research.) Mabye he's the murderer, research has been mentioned in two niotes now. Also, PMD could stand for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.... Which of these pokemon is a character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?? I have no idea, bcause I havenyt played the game... Does anyone here know?"

*Looking at the Growlithe, he negates both ideas* "The time research was stated and when I tried to find a picture to get Giratina are much too far apart to work on a theory for me Growlithe. And all of the pokemon are in PMD. I guess the murderer meant that nothing great in PMD will help. Please, eat up!" *Joey then pulls Growlithe to the side for a second* "I have a feeling it's either Lucario or Porygon. However, I need a little help getting these note deciphered. Care to help?"

After a close examination of the evidence I've decided that I think the Deoxys is the murderer.
vote: Hyperbeem

Well, I urge you to reconsider because I completely deny being the murderer. My evidence points me to Porygon.

Vote: Porygon/ 42 Chocolate

"Sorry Growlithe, never mind." *Joey addresses everyone, almost like a mayor* "Everyone, I suspect a 3 way vote here. Please, if you have another theory, let me know. I'm going to cast a vote. However, Porygon vs. Hyper is hard to decide... Porygon, you seemed very suspicious yesterday. Beem, you've flown under the radar. I just can't trust myself with someone who has flown under the whole time. I'm going to cast my Vote: Hyper/Hyperbeem. This decision is not final, but my first intuition."

OoC: The whole radar thing is because I was confined to an iPod lol.

IN:
I don't think that's a good decision, I assure you I'm not the murderer. The murderer will obviously not kill Porygon(if he isn't the murderer) or me because they think the community will vote us out.

"Blue in the face could mean ice because after being in icy weather for so long doesn't your face turn blue?" Jolt said

"Joey, Lucario and Charizard are barely moving at all. All they're doing is sleeping, and they've been completely slipping under the radar. At least Hyper is up and at the very least contributing to the discussion. I think I'm going to vote for that Lucario, as I'm not too sure about Porygon and Hyper, and Lucario just has a bit more evidence than Charizard. So, VOTE: TheDarkLucario."

Benny got out of the corner, "The problem is, we don't have any real way to expose the Murderer, all we can do is make a stab in the dark..."

"Dec, the reason I looked in Chippy's body for an item is because I had a dream about him having a golden berry. Moving on, just in case I forgot to CoG vote: Vote: Guy89 and now for murderer vote. *drumroll* VOTE: 42 choclate. Hey, I told Darkrai's nightmare that if he wasn't the murderer I would avenge him."

OoC:
Vote: Boddy903
I suggest you do the same. He gives great notes, another one of these will really help you guys tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm not voting for the murderer today, and I'm not even going to try to plead my case. Why? Because anyone who's voting for me is going to use that as evidence against me. My Darkrai theory was wrong, and I don't want an innocent killed again.

And if I don't die tonight, I'll help as best as I can tomorrow.

IN: Philates hovered sadly over to sink in C5 and looked into it for an (ITEM).

*After picking up a Ham+Bacon Hot Pocket, he sets another in front of Philates* "Please, eat up Philates. And what's wrong? Only 2 people think it is you right now, one of which is not me. It's not a whole Beau v. Me thing again, you still have a shot."

Jolt grabbed a Hot Pocket and joined up te conversation, "Joey's right, they both had 8-9 votes while you only have 2, you shouldn't feel so down about yourself."

Wait, kayiu102.... You looked in Chippy's body? Let me ask you. Where on the map is Chippy? What is a Chippy? I don't know what a Chippy is. Please, only look in places on the map(s).

Also, kayiu102, you cannot vote for Guy89. Look at the first page in the CoG rules section. There, and on the current CoG list it says that Guy89, (and Snorchu) still needs to recharge.

Thank you.:)

OoC: VOTE: Boddy903

In: "Porygon, don't worry. I honestly don't think you're the murderer. Others might, and its hard to change the way others think, but at least thats two that won't vote for you.

OoC: Sorry about the Chippy thing. I just wanted to see if I could do that. Also, I cant seee most pictures on the front page[including the maps.] now because of some imageshack domian problem.
IN: unvote: Guy89 VOTE: Boddy 903

*Talking to Jolt and Philates* "I know the murderer said that relationships were nothing, but I know he was lying. He most likely said that to get my group of Victor, Benny, and I on the fritz. Want to join up together in investigation?"

Okay, here's why I think it's Hyper:
mysterious notes and COG clues said:
I will Mash with Meteors
I'm uncatchable
Rising from Ash
Poison you all shall reek.
Fitting all dimensions.
2, 1, may these numbers be of use...
Blue in the face, you must decipher this note
"I'm afraid you can't catch this guy."
Only Pink can catch him.
My ideas:
Mash with Meteors-Meteor Mash is an event move that Deoxys can learn
Uncatchable- Deoxys isn't available in the wild and has a low catch rate.
Poison- Psychic is super effective against Poison
Dimensions- Hyperbeem is a member of Team Dimensional
2 and 1- Deoxys had two alternate forms in Ruby and Sapphire and in Emerald one more was added
Blue in the face- Deoxys has a blue face.
Pink- pink is the color associated with the Psychic type in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back