Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Day 5 Ends on February 21st, 8PM EST!

"The theory against Darkrai is good...But we can't afford to waste our votes! The CoG clue wasn't that helpful, infact, it kinda made me feel hopeless..."

Loki has been listening to each argument. Oooh... they each have a point... Who to vote for?? They each could be the murderer... "Gaah! It's so confusing!!!!" He screamed. Then he jammed a fist in his mouth and mumbled:

"Ooops... Did I just say that aloud? Sorry for broken eardrums, mates."

Different COG clues and mysterious notes said:
Am I in the sky or the
Uglyness of all houses;
Figure out the Sky
I love the Sky
The Sky has consumed
Sky, like Nod3 said, gives many strong ties
"Angelo, care to explain to my how all these different quotes referencing sky and capitalizing it, doesn't suggest PMD Explorers of Sky, in which a Darkrai was one of the main characters?"
OOC: I never played it, but I think he was the villain?

OoC: The breakfast is in C5, everyone.

IC: Dec looked back at Jolt. "Okay, I'll look for some eggs." Dec rummages in the fridge looking for some eggs and for an (ITEM=C5 FRIDGE). Finding some eggs, he took them out and placed them on the table. "Raw is all we have." Dec announced. He had also been listening to the theories in the background. He noted some of them.

Important1 (Mysterious Note (MN)) said:
Persistance like Weavile
-Why is persistence misspelled?
Important2 (MN) said:
Want to find me?
It will be quite easy
IF you do research.
Figure out the Sky
Figure out the Cracks
-What research do we have to do? Why are Sky and Cracks capitalized? What do we have to figure out about them? How come those words keep reappearing in different notes and clues?
Important3 (MN) said:
I love the Sky
I love the Cracks
-There it is again! Why does the murderer love Sky and Cracks, and why are they capitalized?
Important4 (MN) said:
*End note*
-Why would the murderer feel the need to tell us that the note ended?
Important5 (MN) said:
I will Mash with Meteors
As I watch you suffer
-Well, the only Pokemon that can learn Meteor Mash are Clefairy, Metang, and Metagross, and none of them are in this house. Maybe the meteors are referring to Draco Meteor? Even so, why would they be capitalized? Because it's an attack name?
Important6 (MN) said:
He will die on the final
Day. Question is how?
-How come Day is capitalized and on a different line?
Important7 (CoG)[/quote said:
2, 1, may these numbers be of use...
-2, 1, what could those numbers possibly mean?
Important8 (CoG) said:
Please, Promise me you'll give it heed
And yes, that's a promise with a capital P
-The first of Beau's many. Why is that Promise with a capital P?
Important9 (CoG) said:
Sky, like Nod3 said, gives many strong ties
Blue in the face, you must decipher this note
Plain will this note be, right under your nose
-There's Sky again? Why must we be blue in the face to decipher this note? And why is this note plain?
Important10 (CoG) said:
The Murderer's craft is his greatest action
-His greatest action? What are his others?
Important11 (CoG) said:
Perhaps you should look back at the notes from before
And look at the ends, rather than the first four
-The last of Beau's many helpful clues. The ends of the notes? I tried looking back, and figured out nothing. Hm?
Important12 (CoG) said:
"I'm afraid you can't catch this guy."
-How come this is the only clue in quotations? Plus, why can't we catch this guy? Does that mean that we are all doomed?

"And those are all the parts of the clues that I feel are important. Maybe this is doing the research like the murderer asked? We'll find out. In the meantime, if anyone has any leads, please share. We've got some suspects, but not enough evidence to convict a certain one. Wow, I sounded like a police officer there…"

Dec poured himself some Fruit Loops, put in the milk, and started eating.
"Mmm… The… one thing… I love about… Fruit Loops is that…" Dec shot out a Hydro Pump, but the water was purple! "It turns my Hydro Pump funny colors!" Dec starts eating more Fruit Loops, while spitting out Hydro Pumps and making many different colors of water.

"All right. I'll make some eggs! Who wants an omelet?" While waiting he observed Dec shooting various colors of Hydro Pumps. Wow, I wonder if I can do that? He grabbed a Froot Loop from the box. It wouldn't hurt to try... He ate the blue Froot Loop and charged a very weak Thunderbolt, when he fired it, it was green. So cool! I guess yellow blent in with blue and made green, huh.

"That is weird that the clue would be in quotes. Are there and video games or TV shows that have characters that say that?"

POST BY JOEY , [porygon, this is word for word]:

"I'm aboard the darkrai idea" *Joey says while looking for an ITEM on A1, nearby the statue on the right*

"I beleive we have it now, so I'll cast me vote VOTE: Angelo/Darkrai's Nightmare"

"Anybody want food? I found a stockpile of Sphagetti o's that we can have for dinner"

"Guess this is my final day on Earth. About the sky thing, that is quite a jump there. Just because Darkrai was the villain. He was also the villain in Darkness and Time. I am not the only one that sky can be referencing. What do you guys think is wrong with my Porygon idea?"

OoC: Sorry, didn't play Sky. I only played Explorers of Darkness. Also, Guy was murderer last time, if the pattern continued, it would make absolute sense that 42C would be murderer.

"I'm with you Angelo, I do think that Philates could be a murderer. But if its plain and simple, who else could it be? And you can't catch Porygon, but you can receive it..."

OoC: Why… so… inactive? o_O

IC: Dec finished shooting out funny colored Hydro Pumps. He wiped a tear away from his eye and sighed joyfully. "That was fun…" And just what we needed, some cheerfulness, to hide the fact that we all could die. Dec decided he needed to speak up.

"We've got some good theories out there. We think that possibly:

Porygon/42 chocolate
Deoxys/Hyperbeem
Darkrai/Darkrai's Nightmare

could be the murderer. I think that with all the clues we've had, Angelo has been in here for too long with all the clues pointing to him. Vote=Darkrai's Nightmare Sorry Angelo, there have been too many clues pointing to him."
Dec finished.

"So what you're saying is," Jolt put all of his attention on Dec, "That Angelo is trying to kill himself by putting all of the clues in the Murder's note at him? And that just because he's been in a few 'games' that he's the murderer... Maybe the Murderer just has a grudge on Angelo and he wants to kill him as soon as possible. Ever think of that?"

POST BY JOEY:

" Well, this intense debate is making it hot in here. Anybody want air-conditioning?"

*Joey wishes for air conditioning to be wired throughout the mansion*

"There, all better now!"

Dec looked at the Jirachi. "Seems… convenient you can get anything you want." Then Dec looked at Jolt. "If the murderer was trying to kill Angelo, how come he didn't already? They've had plenty of opportunities! You did make feel somewhat guilty, however." Dec decided he'd said enough and quickly closed his mouth. "But I noticed that Angelo used his immunity-thingy, so I'll Unvote=Angelo/Darkrai's Nightmare to not waste a vote, but I won't vote… yet. There's no one that I do want to vote for."

JOEY PALS POST:

"How do you know Angelo isn't 'bluffing'? And even so, we can flush out the immunity charm that he 'has' and get rid of the porygon if he is telling the truth. I'm here to catch the Murderer, not take lies from someone"

*Joey says, glaring at the darkrai who could not find a ghost Day One. Joey then turns to Kingdra*

"I basically can, actually. According to the genie rules, I cannot wish for anything or find out who the murderer is along with changing votes. Sorry!"

*Joey eats a red,yellow,and blue Fruit Loop. He then unleashes a rainbow with charge beam*
Pretty colors..

"Okay- There are a lot of theories flying around, but now I'm mostly suspicious of that Darkrai and Joey. The kingdra is also kind of suspicious but he has good theories. I think we should wipe darkrai soon, but we don't want to waste a day on his immunity charm. He might be bluffing, but I think I'll VOTE FOR: Darkrai's nightmare.

"The immunity thing saves me from other items and murderer kills. I am still completely able to be voted for. I appreciate you defending me Jolt. You are a great friend. But guys, he has a point. He probably wouldn't have killed me, so he/she could scapegoat me, then get you all to vote for me. Then they will probably get a new target. Please guys, I wouldn't be so stupid as to constantly put sleep into the notes. Please guys, I am really sure about my Porygon idea. Once again, if I am wrong, kill me tomorrow, but please find it in your heart to trust me this one time."

Dec looked at the Darkrai and surprisingly, found innocence in his eyes. "I find myself believing you," Dec said randomly and awkwardly, "But you're not going to convince these other guys." But there was one more thing he had to add. "However, if you are the murderer, then I will pity you." Dec thought about alternate theories quickly, so he had a choice to fall back on. "I'm still on my foolish Deoxys idea. However, I'm not going to vote yet. I don't like to vote… prematurely." With that eerie (for no apparent reason) statement, Dec walked ominously over to the kitchen, to eat some Fruity Pebbles this time, and he started shooting out mouthfulls of rainbowey water. Dec thought about what the Gengar had said. He… he liked my theories? <3

OoC: Dec is turning weird. o_O

"Well, I'm sorry Darkrai'a nightmare but even though I knida trust you, you still might be the murderer. I don't believe you are, but this is just to check. If it turns out not to be you then I will murder the Porygon."
OoC: 0.o that makes me look like the murderer, so if you wan't to vote me off go ahead.

OoC: Man, if Darkrai's nightmare turns out not to be the murderer, I'm screwed. o.o

Wow! You guys didn't break any rules! I knew I could trust you... :3

[porygon, this is word for word]:

Good. Thank you.:D (Also, as a side note, I don't mind you guys calling me Porygon, but for the sake of telling who-is-who, please call me Porygon-X. I notice you calling 42c Porygon, and I would like to have as little confusion as possible.

Thank you, carry on!:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back