Finished Murder VII - Blast to the Past. legendhunter32 wins for finding the killer Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VII - Blast to the Past. Day 5 Ends on February 21st, 8PM EST!

OoC:
All right, I've got this. First off, look at the last lines of Boddy's note:
The Murderer's craft is his greatest action
Perhaps you should look back at the notes from before
And look at the ends, rather than the first four

The ending of the first two notes talks about sleep and nightmares, pointing to Darkrai.

Next, why is Sky capitalized in all the notes? It's a reference to Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky...
...where Darkrai is one of the main antagonists.

A third point: Nod3's clue (2, 1) didn't make sense until I realized it was the EV Yield of Darkrai.

"Mash with Meteors" is again to throw us off.

VOTE: Darkrai's nightmare/Angelo the Darkrai

IN:
Philates teleported to C5 and looked under the table for an (ITEM).

"Why wouldn't be someone who comes from space? Like Hyper, no offense, who might know Meteor Mash?" Jolt questioned.

Philates tried to manage a sigh, but failed.
"We must trust the Council of Ghosts more than we trust the murderer."

"True." I won't vote until more theories come up Jolt ran to Floor A and looked around. During the day we can do whatever we want but at night...things get a little too scary. Baffled by who he was thinking of, he tried absorbing his electricity. Well, things can't too bad, right?

Gallade woke up again in another spot irrelevant to where he was sleeping. This time he awoke in B8. He saw several machines against the wall. He thought they may be vending machines, so he searched the middle one for some food and an (ITEM) while he was at it.

He went to the others and read the mysterious note, then listened to all of the theories. "Porygon, Darkrai can't be caught without use of a Mystery Gift Program or by hacking the game. Therefore it cannot be caught by normal means. Pairing that up with 42c's evidence against him, I believe we have found the murderer. Again, I won't vote yet until the end of the day."

I love 42s theory. Defiantly got my vote for now.

"This place reminds me of one song... THRILLER"

"In other news, there is a lot of clues pointing to Darkrai. someone's not gonna last much longer. I, however, am unsure where to put my loyalties."

Angelo woke up to see the Porygon voting for him.

"Umm, guys, I think the murderer is the Porygon. First of all, blue in the face is quite possibly referencing him. Also, promise with a capital P... That brings Porygon. Also, under your nose possibly references Porygon's big nose. Also, 2,1 could possibly be referencing the fact that it is half of 42. What else could 2,1 mean? Also, although you can catch Porygon at the Trophy Garden in Diamond/Pearl, that is the only time you can actually catch it. That could have been a mistake on Chippy's part as 90% of the time, you can only get a Porygon by the game corner. Also, newest night could only be referencing the fact that this person has never been the murderer before. I mean, come on. That is too easily referencing Darkrai. I don't think I would be that stupid to do that. Fond memory could be referencing the fact that 42C hosted Murder 2 (I"m pretty sure it was 2, it may have been 3). Back on the number subject, Porygon is made entirely of programming code (110101011010) which is all numbers. Guys, please vote on my side today. If I am wrong, feel free to lynch me tomorrow. Give me a chance everyone."

Vote: 42 Chocolate

"If 2, 1 was supposed to reference being half of 42, why would it be phrased as '2, 1' rather than '21?'"

"Not sure, but still. Any other ideas of what it could mean?"

Dec woke up in some random place in the house. Unsure of where he was, he wandered around until he found the place where all the Pokemon had gathered. "Well, since Joey isn't up yet, (OoC: As I believe Darkvoid57 is rollplaying for Joey, not taking his place) I'll help make breakfast!" Dec found some varieties of stale cereal in one of the cupboards (OoC: Take your pick, rollplayers!). Now all I need is milk... Dec rummaged around in the fridge until he found some milk just before expiration date, and laid it next to the cereal. Finally, he found enough bowls in the cabinet, and put it next to the other stuff. "Breakfast is kind of… served!"

Dec hoped that his mediocre breakfast would even somewhat compare to Joey's. He decided that while he was eating, he would think about the murderer's identity.

Although I'm still suspicious of a couple others, Darkrai's Nightmare has the most evidence against him.
Vote Darkrai's Nightmare
Also, Pyro checked under the table in A6 for an item.
And, vote TheGuy89

Jolt looks at Dec, "Why not give me some eggs and we can have that as well?"

"How Pyro? I wrote an essay about why I think Philates is the murder and then by the looks of it the main evidence against me is The EV yield thing, the nightmare thing (which is way too obvious), and the sleep thing (which is also far too obvious). Also the uncatchable thing which, can possibly refer to Porygon too. That is four clues against me while I wrote down seven or eight for Philates. What could the capitol P thing possibly mean? That is already one thing that has nothing to do with me."

"Additional info: Porygon's breeding cycle is 21. Another reason why 2 and 1 can pertain to him. ALso, the whole "you missed me thing" could be referencing the fact that no one ever voted for him (until I did yesterday briefly). Come on guys, give me a chance today. Once again, lynch me tomorrow if I am wrong."

I'd just like to say that I'll be gone all weekend starting sometime tomorrow, and I'll be back Monday. I may or may not have access to Internet, so now is the time to break the rules and do anything you want so be good.

Also, on the whole Joey thing... I decided not to Modkill him. (Even though I should...) Darkvoid57 is not replacing him, he is simply Joey's mouth until the end of Joey's ban.

Carry on!

"Darkrai, would you mind as to tell us what an egg cycle is? And the 'you missed me' could refer to missing the Member Pass Event."

^
Also, I never knew I could learn Meteo Mash, but anyways, I'm not trusting the murderer's note at all so it doesn't matter. Porygon seems to have nailed this, I was sold after EV yield.

Vote: Angelo/Darkrai's Nightmare

"An egg cycle is basically how long it takes for a Pokemon egg to hatch. Also, I don't even get how missing the member pass event has anything to do with this, there were like three different occasions to get a Darkrai. However, I guess there is not much I can do to stop this. I mean, it makes sense that a noob (somewhat) would be chosen to be murderer rather than a veteran like 42C. When and if I die, please vote me for CoG. Mines as well use my immunity pendant today, I was saving that for later."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back