Movie Summary for 'The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie' [7/21]

Thank you for the summary . But usually after the movie end they will give us a preview of next movie right ? Just like when Keldeo movie end they gave us a preview of Genesect movie . Why this time they don't give us any preview . I'm just curious about next movie (Hoopa or Volcanion will debut) .

They did give a preview of the next film. Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogore. (I'm predicting Mega Latias and Mega Latios, as well, but those weren't seen). It just wasn't mentioned in this news article - or any on this website.

yammark said:
Thank you for the summary . But usually after the movie end they will give us a preview of next movie right ? Just like when Keldeo movie end they gave us a preview of Genesect movie . Why this time they don't give us any preview . I'm just curious about next movie (Hoopa or Volcanion will debut) .

I've heard it showcases Primal Kyogre/Groudon.

But thats definitely not a definite confirmation they'll be in the next movie... last time we had remakes, we got the same kind of end-of-movie-preview-for-next-movie thing with Ho-Oh and Lugia... and it ended up that they had nothing to do with the movie (the Zoroark one).

It might be just because they're hyping ORAS and so put Primal K/G... but then they don't really have anything to do with the movie.

edit: Greninja'd

Thanks for the preview information . Primal Groudon/Kyogre sound interesting . Hope it's not just for a hype .

Meh, the plot of pokemon movies hasn't been exciting since... the second one I guess (or is it just me..).

I never liked how they put unrelated legends together with a plot that might as well have been created along the way. And I don't like especially how , when they feature big legends that have an actual background/story behind them for which gamefreak designed them, this gets ignored instead of made use of...

I wish the movies would be something more awesome/separate from the regular anime (or god forbid based on the games), instead of the same old stuff with the same cast except for having a focus on some legendaries and being longer...

But I understand they need Ash, Pikachu and all that for financial reasons, so no hope is in sight.

/ :

Where's the blood...
Also I'm quite sure they are not going to make a movie about primal K/G...but since we got a gen 1 special(origins) and gen 2 special( legend of thunder) maybe we will get a gen 3 special( "fingers crossed") featuring those 2.
And when are we going to get our hand on Diancie and so wanted "normal gem"?

alex020295 said:
Where's the blood...
Also I'm quite sure they are not going to make a movie about primal K/G...but since we got a gen 1 special(origins) and gen 2 special( legend of thunder) maybe we will get a gen 3 special( "fingers crossed") featuring those 2.

Normal Gem can actually be found in game. I think its found in Terminus Cave.

King Xerneas said:
alex020295 said:
Where's the blood...

Normal Gem can actually be found in game. I think its found in Terminus Cave.

I know that I was being sarcastic....

Back