Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Regigigas/Cresselia are my least forgotten. I forgot about them until my friend was explaining to me about his least favorite Pokemon.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
what

Paras is a Spore-monster, never to be forgotten. Mesprit was cool for the TCG... Charmeleon was a starter, for crying out loud, lots of people who played R/B/Y/G/FR/LG had a Charmeleon at some point... but Lotad and Igglybuff are definitely forgotten to an extent.

Scizorliscious said:
what

Paras is a Spore-monster, never to be forgotten. Mesprit was cool for the TCG... Charmeleon was a starter, for crying out loud, lots of people who played R/B/Y/G/FR/LG had a Charmeleon at some point... but Lotad and Igglybuff are definitely forgotten to an extent.

oops.. meant Linoone.. But when i said charmeleon I am meaning like EVERYONE remembers Charmander and Charizard a lot more easily than poor ol' charmeleon... And mesprite is one i always have to think about because he was the less commonly used one in TCG.

That's true, Charmeleon was remembered less, but still more than most Pokes.

Mesprit was still pretty popular, though. And it's a Legendary.

I've looked through almost all the pages on this thread and I don't believe anyone has mentioned shroomish or breloom. I forget about them from time to time until I see an older card of one of them.
And of gen 5 it's gotta be Karrablast, imo.

I really enjoy Monferno, it's pretty much my favorite Pokémon, but it's not really popular since it's the middle evolution. Everyone's into Infernape and Chimchar. (Though I like all three.)

I'd have to say feebas or seedot.Feebas is just so dang ugly I think Milotic is just a basic. Nobody really remembers seedot T.T

Feebas is remembered because of Milotic.
Zigagoon is actually pretty memorable. Spoink, not so much, but there are users here with their names here based on it.

(/R)
I didn't bother to read through, but did anyone mention Kadabra?
If so, I think Butterfree is frogotten. Nothing about her is good...

Zeki/n/Reshi23 said:
(/R)
I didn't bother to read through, but did anyone mention Kadabra?
If so, I think Butterfree is frogotten. Nothing about her is good...
Can't forget Ash's first stage two pokemon... I think it was it first. Well one of his first.

Dunsparce? Hardly see those things around in the games. I remember running into frequently in Gold and Silver but Heartgold and Soulsilver it seemed kinda rare... in fact I forgot who it was that I was missing on the dex until I went onto serebii.

I'd probably say Numel... you know that camel Pokemon. Or Camerupt, I didn't get a spot in UL like Numel did :'(

I can tell you the most forgoten pokemon and that is baroach. Baroach is never talking about and they didnt make another baroach card sense misterous treasures.

thepliskin5005 said:
I can tell you the most forgoten pokemon and that is baroach. Baroach is never talking about and they didnt make another baroach card sense misterous treasures.

Whats a baroach. I don't think thats a Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back