Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr.619 said:
No, I honestly had no idea what a pikachu was. I forgot all about it.

What is a Pikachu? I heard they come from Canada. I think aipom is the most forgotten pokemon.

mr.619 said:

LOL How could u forget Pickachu existed? Its Pokemon's mascot...

SPM3 said:
The most forgotten pokemon are Finneon and it's evolution, Lumineon.

gg.

Ya I agree w/ that. I forgot about them.

Sheer Force said:
mr.619 said:

LOL How could u forget Pickachu existed? Its Pokemon's mascot...

SPM3 said:
The most forgotten pokemon are Finneon and it's evolution, Lumineon.

gg.

Ya I agree w/ that. I forgot about them.

Lol, Finneon and Lumineon are some of m favorite Pokemon, but it seems like I'm the only one who remembers them xP
Hm... How about Armaldo?(I'm not very good at this)
IDK about the VG, but I've been playing at DP-on in the TCg and have never seen this Pokemon used. I rarely see him in the VG when I do play either
Fossil Pokemon are meh IMO =P

Let's try to explain why these Pokemon are being forgotten. If I see more meatless posts, this thread will be locked.

Thanks ^_^

I would have to say Porygon given the fact that it only appeared in the banned episode and never again in the entire anime nor events. Though Porygon Z used to be popular, i still claim it as Porygon.

Juliacoolo said:
Let's try to explain why these Pokemon are being forgotten. If I see more meatless posts, this thread will be locked.

Thanks ^_^

Relax! were not doing anything against the rules... were just speculating on Pokemon that are most forgotten! I mean c'mon what do u mean meatless posts SO WHAT we r still speculating...

Oh. Yeah. I think Munchlax is forgotten b/c its rare and does not appear in the wild, ever.

The reason that chingling forgotten is probably because it only appeared once in the anime. In addition, ir was rather uncommon to see it in the games, as no trainers used it for quite a while. On top of that, chingling never had much use in the video games (especially since it was a baby pokemon) or the TCG (if I recall correctly, only three chingling cards were made). It's evolved form, chimecho, suffered many of these problems, but was prominent in the anime. On top of all this, the design and typing of chingling are utterly forgettable. Chingling is still cute and original in my opinion, but it falls completely flat in every other category.

I just thought of another one: Cryogonal. Here's some reasons to back this up:

1) Hasn't appeared in the TCG yet
2) Minor appearance in the VG(only found in Twist Mountain-1% chance in every other season other than Winter, and Winter is only 5%) and only seen with Trainers in the Icirrus City Gym(I'm pretty sure)
3) Name isn't one that someone can remember(and IMO doesn't have much significance)
4) Doesn't have any evos (yet), so you can't remember it by its e-vos, whereas Chingling has an evo that can be remembered(its a bell, not that hard to remember)

That's pretty much it. I'm not saying its the most forgotten Pokemon, but IMO it's one the most fogotten in 5th Gen.

^I wholeheartedly agree. Cryogonal is an underrated gem of a poke that is as unique and interesting.

@LuxTwo, some of us don't want to remember armaldo.

Basculin definatly, it looks awesome but often forgotten threat in pokemon video games. It hits like freak with adaptability Waterfall boosted by life orb.

Yeah, pretty much anything that doesn't have evolutionary relatives are often forgotten.
Like Durant. Durant's pretty cool, but it is NEVER used because it's the only one in its evo family and it was designed to get eaten by Heatmor ._.

Netherwing said:
Yeah, pretty much anything that doesn't have evolutionary relatives are often forgotten.
Like Durant. Durant's pretty cool, but it is NEVER used because it's the only one in its evo family and it was designed to get eaten by Heatmor ._.

Durant's forgotten, but not as much as other things. In competitive he hits like a truck with Hustle and a high base attack, and makes for a prominent user of Choice Scarf. His Dream World ability Truant is also amazing because he's able to transfer it to the other pokemon with Entrainment, and is extremely broken with Shadow Tag Chandelure because it can alternate Calm Mind and Protect to reach a +6 Sp.Atk and +6 Sp.Def stat. The most forgotten pokemon.... probably like Mawile or Delibird or somin.

Loudred, Stantler, and other Normal type Pokemon that aren't good competitively or are rare, but you didn't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back