Bid

Steel-type Trainer
Moltres by Shinji Kanda is beautiful, I hope it’ll be affordable for me

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, the galarian birds artwork are awful, hopefully the tin promo are completely different. I do like the radiant charizard (without any stamp!) and Suicune.

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
As a Gastrodon collector I am afraid the price of the Cynthia card is going to go through the roof before I get my hands on one.

Marcia Demme

Aspiring Trainer
These all look so beautiful. I'm very happy the majority of the cards in this set aren't going to rotate right away.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I'm just glad the TCG has gone in this direction of letting artists strut their stuff. That, to me, is more interesting and incentivizing to buy these products than 'Massive Amounts of Shinies: The Set - Part 12.' Whether it's Art Rares or Character Rares, they're simply unique and a joy to look at, and I hope they continue to do this in the future.

Also, that Gardenia has to be the most unique full art Supporter that I can recall. It's nice! And so are the other three.

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Miltank looks adorable. 🤩🍼 Love the Legendary Trios, they kinda need special arts. 😃 Gardenia looks like a piece from an actual art gallery! 😮 Lumineon is just unnecessary though.. 😒

Last edited: