Mods please lock.

RE: Round 1 Pairings are up!!!

I disagree. I think you should edit these unjust rules and make it so you can change decks between opponents, but not during matches. Then we can play with our two original decks.

(Rikko145 smells fear!)

I also think Konter_j8902 deserves a shot.

The post got deleted. I was referring to the member who asked if it was too late to join. I wish he wouldn't have deleted his post because then it caused confusion.

I didnt mean to. I want an official answer from Xander however, since you Did say it was his tournament and the final decision was up to him.

I know. I've Redsharked with him, and he is a good, honest player who deserves a chance.

lol i need to stay online more. Here's what Ill do. Konter you can join, but Ill need one more person for the tournament then.

I'll flip a coin to see who you verse so Rikko or paris call heads or tails.

I won't continue playing unless there is a rule change. Switching decks between games is just the same as cheating in my book.

Xander if you have someone who doesn't approve of your rules then maybe they shouldn't be apart to this tournament. The rules were clearly stated before any of us signed up, so why should someone be able to dictate the rules you have already established. So if they don't agree with the rules, they should just leave.

And I'll face Konter making it easier for him to transition in if you'd like.... I don't understand why someone would wait until now to argue about this, when they could've chosen not to join in the first place.

If it helps Xander, I will call TAILS.

I think SOMEBODY *COUGH*PARIS*COUGH* is a sore loser. And if there isn't a rule change I WILL leave!

Ok guys I think this is getting way out of hand. Paris let Xander handle the rulings and if they get changed then they get changed. Rikko if your going to leave because of a "friendly" tourny then by all means leave, but nothing is on the line for you to win or lose, so rules don't have to be like POP. Thats my two cents I just wish these attacks on one another would stop it's making me feel this site just lets fights go on and on to no end.

If you guys can't act friendly toward one another, I will start dishing out warnings.

Confirming the loss against Tyler.

Tyler gets the win. I repeat, Tyler gets the win.

Ok, I will keep a lookout for a dropout, and the way it sounds there will be one soon

Rikko, let me specify. If an opponent changes decks in between games, then they must tell you. This way you can change to a different deck yourself and keep the game fair. If you still feel cheated then you may leave and konter will take your spot, but please inform us.

Me and Bipokex battled, I won (GREAT games though :D)

EDIT: Sorry, I went 2-0, forgot to say :p

I'm not the tournment chairperson, but I bet the idea is to come up with a unquie idea, not that a card would be unable to be used for example sableye used for set up and not lock. I could be competely wrong on that, but I think it just the idea behind the decks that would be band not the speciffic card.

Edit:Just now noticed that this was already anwsered by Xander. "Ox_trainer: You may use a few as long as they are not part of the deck's main strategy. If people notice it's too similar though, you'll have to take them out."

Back