Mods please lock.

RE: Round 1 Pairings are up!!!

just gimme the loss against minimidget
I don´t care that much about it and I don´t want to block all the others

Xander.... you said that you were going to flip a coin so that one of us could challenge konter. I called tails, but nothing has happened?

I say give me the win, lol, since it's past the deadline and that's what we're doing with Umbreon20 and TDA.

Xanderpitz already stated that we can run Meta cards as techs, as long as they aren't a big part of the main strategy.

Rikko I'm not going to flat out give you the win especially since you're one of the instigators here. What I want to know is whether or not you are quitting or staying. If you're staying then you have to play 1 game against paris for the match. If you leave paris will play against konter.

I don't have as much time as I expected I would and will have to drop, sorry.

So whens the next round..comeon guys we need to keep this alive :D

From what I have read in this thread and from my experiences with Rikko, I believe he should be given the loss. I just played him and he is less than friendly when playing. He forgets to start his turn and then, after he goes into his deck and shuffles, he draws. He also cussed me out because, long story short, I needed a fire energy on a Charizard to kill his belted DGX, but he sprayed my Typhlo Prime so I played down another cyndaquil rare candy to Typhlo Prime and he Says "fudge you" and D/Cs from the game. He also was cheating some of the time by bringing up guys and then bringing them back and misusing bronzong G. Overall I believe Paris is a nicer, more friendly person and should be considered the winner of their matches.

http://mibpaste.com/L6ZZiI - This is the match.

^I have to back tyler_pwn up because I played a for fun match against paris, and he is VERY kind and he did not once ever cheat, so I think Rikko should be given the loss

Just my opinion though

Dude, I don't even know you and I don't make it a habit to cuss out strangers.

@pokefan1234 - You have no room to talk! You sat there for 10 minutes listing numerous attempts at proving me a "dumbass" and many other words. I thought you were a sailor. However, you couldn't tell the difference between a Simile and a Metaphor. I read the entire thing word for word to konter_j8902!

@tyler_pwn - I believe our personal experiences are irrelevant to this matter, no matter WHO was involved.

@pokefan1234 and @tyler_pwn - thanks for noticing what I was talking about you guys. I just don't tolerate players like Rikko. It actually forms a hatred for the game when playing with people like that.

Also I'd like to add Xander, that when I was playing Rikko. He didn't use a rogue deck, he played with Garchomp C, Dialga G, Jumpluff and even tried using Turtwig GL. As if that made it "Rogue".

That deck was pretty much DialgaChomp w/ a Jumpluff Tech. And seriously, I think he tried adding Turtwig because he thought it would make it rogue. But I believe that this wasn't fair to me, because I played something totally rogue. And he pretty much abused that privilege of using those SP pokemon as techs.

I've already stated my argument against Xander, and honestly I just wanna move on to another opponent. Like I stated before he was a really obnoxious opponent. And I would much rather not play against him. I'll take Konter on though if there is still a match that needs to be complete.

I would be happy to take Dragons spot..

xander, the network is full.. can you make some room by any chance?

lol, I have NEVER and will NEVER play jumpluff!!! Actully, I played Turtwig GL Tank with Garchomp C for heal and the Dialga G if I needed to stall with deafen.

Whoever said fudge you in the match, that's a little harsh, especially over a just for fun game.

Rikko, I need to see a decklist to tell whether or not it's rogue, and technically since you sprayed, he doesn't have to show roast reveal since it wouldn't do anything anyway. I also still need an answer as to whether or not you're staying. I won't influence your decision, I just need an answer.

konter: I made a separate network (this goes to everyone else, too). Since the first one's full, any matches against you will probably be on this one.

UN: Rogue Deck Tournament 2
PW: hyperluigi

Poison Pokemon Master: depends on Rikko's decision.

Sorry everyone. I've been on a road trip and couldn't go on for a long time because I've been busy. I'll get ready for the match and should be ready by this weekend. If not, I'll probably drop as I'm really busy.

Back